Puella Magi Madoka Magica

XWwea.jpg

ROFL.

http://twitpic.com/49h6mi Obviously morning rescue end is the way to go~

Last edited:
Reactions: shitotaku and pyrce
Sign me up, I want to shoot petajoule-magnitude laser beams! Nice projector, BTW.

Is it true that there will be NO Madoka on air this week?
Btw, can anyone translate this

2011-02-18-375799.jpg

Madoka will be airing on TBS tomorrow - but they didn't give an episode number, so it is unknown whether it is 10 or 11 (but probably 10).

@coro, erm i saw news that madoka 11 will not be airing. shaft is in a bit of pinch.

You mean the twitter about them now getting a breather to finish things since they only had a few spare hours before? That one is ambiguous. ;)

According to #madoka_magica twitter, Shaft is going to air it in April. TIMING IT WITH REAL WALPURGIS NIGHT, EH SHAFT?

l0edA.png

EH~~~~~~~~
I know its suspended again but, this is ridculous~

@Kou

just make sure she didn't pawn you first
14usmw.jpg

nice crossover BTW, ROFL.

The blurays are delayed by one month each now, I guess it can't be helped. I just hope this won't turn into another bakemonogatari with the loooooooooooooooooooooooong delay.

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
its shaft though, expect trolling to come our way soon

Maybe youll feel better if someone makes a contract with you.

i wish they would release the next episode. all this build-up of excitement within me is already getting out of hand. T_T

@kou, can update me whats going for this franchise? me=clueless

games?
spin-offs or anything? links and short desc will help plenty thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg