hm... fire it seems i have the same prediction as you >.<;;
possibilities from me:
sayaka>>>DEAD
homura>>>dead
Madoka>>> masou shoujo her wish will be to revive two of her friends
^^^i supoose there is something different with homura so she cant be revived~
then she travel back to the past and become homura~
a prediction is a prediction :)

Hey, the plotline is super predictable but the execution does wonders for the show.

Speculah time~

Homerun is either from a parallel world/another universe. (there are spinoff mangas).
I also agree with fire, Homerun could also be future Madoka.

gg_Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_-_01_0557C1C6.mkv_snapshot_03.42_2011.01.08_10.42.33.jpg

The girl in the OP looks like a gentle Homura with pink hair. It is a known fact that Urobuchi Gen is a fan of Nasu and also writer for Fate/Zero.

The OP looks like is from Madoka’s point of view, when she STARTS her MG career (after they survive the Walpurgisnacht). The ED is from Homura’s point of view, now, before the disaster.

So, OP and ED are effectively swapped ;)

NgnPQ.png

VThh0.png

i noticed that madoka maybe homura way back in ep 2/3.

though being the main chara, madoka has yet to contract. my guess is she will eventually realise that kyubey = evil evil b@st@rd , and her wish is something like; no more magi puella or make kyubey and the other familiars(if any) disappear.

thats my guess though.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica will get novelized and released by Nitroplus http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/news/2011/03/110301_1985.php.

Question is VN or LN?

The Madoka main thread on 2ch has hit its 466th thread already today, making it the most talked about anime in the history of the 2ch anime board for a 3 month anime.

Some jokes frm the staff themselves: What are the interesting scenes we can look forward to from here on?

Shinbou: Madoka’s bath scene. She goes into the bath and has a conversation with QB.

Urobuchi: We’ll replicate jokes from Hidamari Sketch saying stuff like “It sure was tough today”

Aoki: Shaft will do their best to keep the steam in the bath as little as possible.

Shinbou: Look out for it.

– That’s definitely a lie (laugh). People are going to talk bad about Urobuchi again.

Urobuchi: I wonder why everybody keeps talking bad about me.

Last edited:
Episode 08: You could even change the universe with your wish or become God.
Episode 09: We need Puella Magi to combat entropy. (Never mind the pseudo-science and the fact that entropy is something different from what they said - and that converting chemical energy to heat is one of the worst examples they could've gone with).
Episode 13: Madoka wishes for the universe to change, so that entropy doesn't increase any more and Puella Magi become unneeded.

If you wish to die for the sake of the universe, give me a call! Kyubey will make a good salesman.

;_; Kyouko. Red X Blue forever!! Sayaka's witch form looks like a fly. Madoka stating that Kyubey was her enemy speaks a lot for her character growth. Kyouko really did see a lot of herself in Sayaka. It is irony that it is because of Sayaka she found redemption, and through Kyouko, Sayaka found peace. Definitely a fated pair.

Kyouko told Madoka something that no one else could, which is that you should fight because you have no other choice. If a better option exists, always take it. Following this, Kyubey basically tells Homura "I win". However, examining this I'm still questioning what he really wants (outside of Madoka). See, Homura has changed history through her actions. Consider that without her interference Madoka would have contracted already and we might not have seen the deaths of Mami, Sakuya, or Kyouko. However, because those three have died, and because of Homura preventing Madoka from contracting, this present day version of Madoka is completely different from her past self.

I really don't know how this show will end. A deus ex machina ending is the easiest way but this is Urobuchi Gen, so I don't think this will end good. I still think Madoka will become a mahou shoujo without contracting with Kyubey probably using her own potential??

Urobochi Gen sure has a fetish for aliens *looks at Saya no uta*. I am going to turn one eye off for the entropy stuffs xD.

Found this on 2chan, translated by 4chan for your convenience.

In the _original_ unedited ep9 version, QB will most likely have stalled and stonewalled just like before, with some random Cover Your Ass story. But then, Urobuchi (who’s a fairly social guy and mingling with alot of colleagues) will have heard about the Star Driver twist, and thought “awesome, I can use that, we have some fun and free marketing along with it”, and changed the ep9 script to let QB tell the hair-raising entropy alien story. He read the boards and KNEW that people would gobble it up like manna from heaven (since we “knew” that QB never “lied”), and that they’d start to speculate into a completely wrong direction. And then he can enjoy the faces who go “WTF, the same happening in Star Driver??” – Shinbo confirmed that there were some last-minute changes to ep9.

Result: Lots of extra buzz for Star Driver, which gets linked to the hot Madoka franchise, and extra mentions for the latter, too. And Urobuchi Gen gets another total kick out of the joke, watching people go mad out of the initial misdirection of the trusting sheep. He LOVES to do that. He’ll rather go “amazing what you can make people believe, isn’t it?”

Last edited:
You can drop the show if QB tortures you too much xD. Only a few epis left rawr.

Alternative timelines with many Homuras incoming.

rawr, i dont drop shows so late.
but please end it quick. NO S2 please, gawd

good plot and show and all.
but seriously, i think everyone is rather sick of QB already.
and oh ya,
theres always a chance of something not happening in the show.
maybe shaft wun even let madoka be a puella magi to troll all lolicons in jp

I don't think this is a show for lolicons rofl, there is basically no fanservice and PLOTS!

~__~
and i start counting down to 2/3? more episodes.

curses.. it ends along with IS

Commando Girl Homura Magica

Homura’s really marked herself as an integral part of the cast of Madoka Magica. She has been admittedly very passive despite hinting so much from the start, and in this episode not only we see why, we also see how and the true reason for her struggles as well as her determination and will power. Not to mention character growth as well.

The execution for this episode is excellent. With each timeline, I could feel the increasing desperation and determination of Homura as she tries her darndest yet unerringly fails. This episode is similar to Baldr Sky Sora's route.

Lol, I felt glad that Mami got eaten by Charlotte, preventing the tragedy of her becoming a witch or going crazy~ Mahou shoujo Madoka is also quite GAR compared to her in the current timeline.

This series has been really great. I cant wait to see how it will end.

Do i call it pig-tails? =p
anycase solid good episode to firmly cement Homura's spot among the mahou shoujos.

Curse you kyubey

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg