Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Which Starter you will choose

• Total voters
Finally deleted Pokemon Y save and started a new one...didn't know you get to pick language again. Need that for Articuno.

...and I imported what I have for my living dex into my Omega Ruby save...it took up much more space than I thought.

^I always feel bad when deleting saves.
You know, we should totally schedule some day to play (or even a tournament if there's enough people available).

I got an EON TICKET today after checking the news...I did took my 3DS to university today though.

I dunno how or who, but it's in my hands now regardless...

I come to read the spoilers and new contents mention here. ouo Since I am thinking of purchasing the game for my 3ds. Thanks everyone!! :D

Been a while since I posted here x3

Anyone here collect Event pokies?
I was wondering if someone has the new World Hobby Fair Rayquaza and the PokeCenter Tokyo Events Eggs :0

It's been three months since anyone last posted...I claimed the Shiny Charm and National Reward for Omega Ruby save.

Now there is one problem...if I can't find some prepaid card to get another year for Pokebank, I'd have to find a save to hold my living dex, well, most of them, because I am using the Xerneas on my X file and I don't want to reset said file.

...wait a minute, is anyone even alive?

/me converted into pokemon rumble world

I pretty much lost all interest before the whole QR code nonsense. A friend's holding on to powersaves so i might get him to cheat non stop for me in may.
Any other easier ways if anyone knows?

Today, on my way home, a communication error cloned my Kyurem (4IV, with spreadable Pokerus), but I lost my perfect IV female Drought Ninetales...

...and she just made the Hall of Fame rematch on my Omega Ruby file...I'm sad, very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.