Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Which Starter you will choose

• Total voters
Hello friends. Sorry for my late reply. I was busy recently.

[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION];
Thank you so much! Smash bro seems interesting. コクッパ is cute.
When will you be online next time?
I got a Shiny Gengar (JAP, not GER) too. Her IVs are 31-0-30-31-31-31. HA is Ice. If you want it, I send it to you.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
Code means cheating stuff. Using codes make you available to get shiny pokemons and etc.
Regards to feebas, seems been settled.

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; here's 8a.m right now and I am pretty sure that I got the whole day off so far so I could be online anytime soon
my gengar doesnt have some good IVs though. just an event pokemon
that gengar sounds nice <3 would like to get it^^
got all my stuff on my omega ruby now so i dont know..do you have to be online woth the oras edition as well or can you just trade from y and x to oras?

That's nice! Now I'm online with X.
X and Y can trade oras. No problem. I don't care about IVs.
I stay online about an hour from now:)

I got my gold flag today...I think I can get to Platinum flag before year ends...

I'm going to be offline today. I'm glad if we can trade next time. Thank you.

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
Congratulation!

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; i see... but would you be able to do some requests for my own pokemon? Want to shiny and some small edits to them.
Haruka's my ORAS ign.

Got the glittering Platinum flag and the Garchomp-stone...three days later, I think.

I wonder when can I start Alpha Sapphire...

qZu4Ccr.jpg

muhhuhuhu..........

Got the glittering Platinum flag and the Garchomp-stone...three days later, I think.

I wonder when can I start Alpha Sapphire...

How'd you do it that fast? >_> I'm still struggling at 220 Flags.. :deadsad: (I got the game a week later but still >_>)

How'd you do it that fast? >_> I'm still struggling at 220 Flags.. :deadsad: (I got the game a week later but still >_>)

I'm surprised with it at first, too, when I went from mid 500 flags to some 800 flags in less than 24 hours.

1. Go online every 10-12 hours to get the Buzznav to have updates (I'm not really sure about the period, but a 10-12 hours gap works for me). Get yourself a HM slave or two - You may need to cut, surf, strength, rock smash, dive, and even waterfall to reach some bases, and fly could be faster than the Eon Flute as you can make the order to fly somewhere straight from the AreaNav where you check where people bases are, with perhaps a Sharpedo (for the extra water speed). Having both bikes helps, too.
2. Get the update in the Buzznav, go to people's bases, and grab their flags normally.
2. At the same time, make people who have a lot of (if you are desperate, anyone who have them in the tenth digit on) flags your secret pal (talk to them again after getting the visiting present to see how many flags they have - do this, as some people may hold many flags but forgot to get promoted or haven't formed a team yet).
3. After getting a couple of said pals, go back to your base and talk to them, see if they cough up their flags (I think 30 is the maximum per pal). Say goodbye to them right afterwards to make room for others (use their skills if you want).
4. Go to bases you haven't been to yet, and repeat.
5. Don't mess with your clock, as a safety measure, as the flags reset after midnight (if you stay up that late you can snatch them as they reset). Delete the base you had taken flags twice (via PC in their bases) to make room for other bases and potential flag grabbers to pledge their results to you. (not sure if this matters though as updating the news seems to overwrite some bases).

Once you are familiar enough with secret base descriptions you'll find your way to them well enough...if not, just sweep the route and enter every spot that can be entered. Look at the map carefully, too, as some people choose to make their base within caves (namely, Rusturf Tunnel and Fiery Path). Make sure you have been to those "Secret" areas in the eastern Hoenn region (Islet, Meadow, Shore) as those spots are rather popular location for bases and being able to fly straight there is convenient.

Reactions: unownHGSS
Flag for finding secret base?? How you get so much points....!? Anw I'm online now pingg ie y
I

Already said how there...and did we missed each other again?

...I did tried PokeTransfer for the first time and claimed the Time Travel Award...with Dialga in tow, next is to get Reshiram somehow...

Last edited:
god, just realized that there are these atack helper guys in the battle resort <3
can teach my skarmory and torkoal stealthrock and stuff<3

My living dex is now only short of obtainable legendaries...after I can get Reshiram from White 2 to the Bank (yay for 2 available Master Balls), I can hunt most of them on Alpha Sapphire...I'd have to restart the Y card for Articuno...
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Finally found you last night...but I think you didn't recognize me because I forgot to give my name. It's Luce.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Online now...

...but I tend to stay offline because I run my 3DS on battery until it goes somewhat dry before plugging.

EDIT: Looks like we missed each other again by an hour...curses, I really shouldn't be such a sleepyhead in mornings...

Last edited:
[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Let's talk about it on PM.

Thank you for yesterday:D
I like this Gengar! In Japan it seems there are only ♀ event Gengars.

Last edited:
Started Alpha Sapphire at last...

...gonna be fun, because Deino is stuck in its first form until level 50...which may well be a really long time...

Oh btw, my Alpha Sapphire IGN is May. In case you don't know who you're getting an invite from :3

Almost completed my Dex in AS, 689/719. Just a few more, excluding some of the legendaries that aren't needed.

Oh btw, my Alpha Sapphire IGN is May. In case you don't know who you're getting an invite from :3

Almost completed my Dex in AS, 689/719. Just a few more, excluding some of the legendaries that aren't needed.
:korokke_surprise:
I was wondering who that was....

So I wanna breed a Pikachu with Vol Tackle....
it should be jolly....so how am I supposed to do this?
When I breed Pikachu....does there always come a pichu out of it? or only if i give it a light ball?
when one pikachu can volt tackel can it pass this move? or do i have to breed randomly for the nature ....and all that
do I have to breed 2 perfect IV Pikachu and then pass the VOlt Tackle?

Something unexplainable happened yesterday...

I hatched 3 Shiny Snivy's in a mere 78 eggs. Yes, 3 shinies.
As if that wasn't enough, I hatched a Shiny Eevee earlier today.

My luck is on a roll~<3

You guys have wicked luck with breeding, unlike poor me.

That said, gonna leave some breedjects info here for anyone who might be interested to pick some up (most are 4iv, cant guarantee) :

1. HA Jolly Skitty (4EMs)
2. Quiet 0 speed IV Solosis (No guarantees about 0 speed, i do have some and need to re-check)
3. Timid Pidgey (some with HA)
4. HA Adamant Swirlix with Belly Drum
5. Timid Venonat (4EMs)

I will give anyone here who might be interested. I need no specific pokemon in return, you can give me crap, but other fun breedjects are preferred.
You can surprise me with something good too! Haha.
For anyone who hasnt add me
Haruka (ORAS) - 2595 1179 7570

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.