Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Which Starter you will choose

• Total voters
SO hyped for this :3

I'll probably be going for either Treecko or Mudkip. I'm sure I'll end up picking Mudkip as I already bred a shiny Treecko ^^
And I'll be needing lots of Master Balls..Ima be resetting for good IVs on the Legendaries in the game.

And I'll be playing as the female character too. I'll be naming her May ^^

Already cleared demo long ago, will play female chara too. Ordered sapphire and should be starting with mudkip since i already have torchic and treecko in x/y waiting to xfer in.

Already got all starters from across all gens sans Turtwig...so I'll just pick Mudkip for old time's sake. Will get Ruby first...and I'll do the buying the old-fashioned way. Per usual, I'm picking female, but this time male does look really crappy.

...all those berries I've grown in X.............

It come out!

Seems we are able to use Mega-Latios, Latias in Internet battle. Regulation became new one.

I have my Alpha Sapphire copy already~ Still hesitating to start though. Haha, wanna start properly tomorrow instead of late tonight.

Remind me not to buy a game on its release date at major game stores...it ended disastrously...because I did not preorder.

...looks I'll be twiddling my thumb and continue to farm things a bit more on X...until tomorrow at best, or maybe a couple weeks...

Managed to get a copy today, despite not pre-ordering; I'm hoping it turns out great.
It's never been a problem (not pre-ordering), but I still get a little worried it won't work out. ;-;

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; would you happen to be able to trade from x/y into oras?
Just obtained my 3rd badge after a slow day (didnt play too much).
Was wondering if some pokemons (and their shiny forms) could be traded, could you confirm them? I believe their codes were up in x/y.

1. Hoopa
2. Volcanion
3. Diancie - In particular looking for a hasty one with HP Fire so I can do mega-evolution with it.

Basic trading between X/Y and OR/AS is possible...my first trade was a Duskull from OR for a Sharpedo (holding a certain novelty item that turned out to be useless in Hoenn) from X.

Must've played for more than 12 hours yesterday, my 3DS went red light at least twice...

Things can't possibly get any easier I dare say...

EDIT: PRIMAL...GROUDON...IS...CHEATING...

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; would you happen to be able to trade from x/y into oras?
Just obtained my 3rd badge after a slow day (didnt play too much).
Was wondering if some pokemons (and their shiny forms) could be traded, could you confirm them? I believe their codes were up in x/y.

1. Hoopa
2. Volcanion
3. Diancie - In particular looking for a hasty one with HP Fire so I can do mega-evolution with it.

Hoopa and Volcanion are trade locked as of yet (I personally tried this with someone who had them). It is possible to trade Diancie though.

Hoopa and Volcanion are trade locked as of yet (I personally tried this with someone who had them). It is possible to trade Diancie though.

Much thanks for clarifications. Seems like all the legendaries are not shiny locked, so shiny zekroms and reshirams are out there now. Though i dont think i will ever get my hands on them besides relying on [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; here, all i can get are normal 5ivs pokemons through breeding. There are 2 breeding spots now, wonder why they would do that, especially the great distance between. 2 different pokes sounds good, but it might be a gigantic hassle.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; I happen to have just the thing on hand...5IV Adamant Treecko...it only has 11HP (i.e. not so good HP IV) and no egg moves though.

Do you want it?

Reactions: espiekerella
Got Omega Ruby a day after release. Brings back memories of Ruby and Emerald, though the redesign of Mauville City shocked me.

Reactions: espiekerella
[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
No, I don't have access to them.

Last edited:
No, I don't have access to them. On the contrary, they have maintenance long time.
Hoopa and Volcanion are made from another cheating tool.
There is a code to make pokemon shiny.

whatt codeeee ?

Looks like berries grow faster in Hoenn...my Starf plant (imported from a stock of 400 in X) is already blooming after less than 48 hours (it takes five days in Kalos)...need to plant more to verify if it really is faster...
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; When would you be ready to receive the 5IV Treecko?

No, I don't have access to them. On the contrary, they have maintenance long time.
Hoopa and Volcanion are made from another cheating tool.
There is a code to make pokemon shiny.

I see. Are you still able to do 'magic' like in X/Y?
If yes, could you list out some of things which can be easily/easier to achieve, because i am thinking of asking for some weird requests with my current pokes in X/Y which i havent transfer to ORAS.
Things like make-shiny, change balls, genders and IV modification would be useful.

I should've known that the same Pokemon I used to shut down X/Y's Mewtwo would do the same thing to that level 80 thing...

...at least I did it with whatever resource I can find locally...I didn't link anything overtly useful aside from that Sharpedo I use for extra overworld speed...

So mad Europe is getting it on Friday... so I kinda got the AUS version instead... and been playing it for a week and somehow it feels like they tuned up the difficulty... also... Recover + Confusion = OP combo... the amount of times my pokemon killed itself instead of the opponent reducing my HP to 0 is soo frustrating ._.

Got quite a few more unfound species from the Mirage spots to trade with X for rare berries and legendaries...I'll have to delete Rayquaza's new move to do an exchange though...

I'll start Alpha Sapphire soon...and then I can be pals with myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.