Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Which Starter you will choose

• Total voters
Looks like berries grow faster in Hoenn...my Starf plant (imported from a stock of 400 in X) is already blooming after less than 48 hours (it takes five days in Kalos)...need to plant more to verify if it really is faster...
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; When would you be ready to receive the 5IV Treecko?

mmm.. where do you liveee ??? tomorrow ??

Reactions: dnceridderterre
no shit.....this game is a nightmare when it comes to its design with the legendary battles....
well, it is all cool and all....looks amazing....but no shit
it takes fucking years to catch a good kyogre and groudon bcause of this fucking cut scenes and dialogoues....i thought the night mare is finally over after catching a modest kyogre with good IVs in the important stats....but I was wrong-...the rayquaza fight....ok...vut scene and all shit...but it is not just one fucking fight....IT'S FUCKING 2!
so can I just beat deoxys and it reappears somewhere again without all the cutscene crap?

[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION];

According to my friends you can beat both Groudon/Kyogre and Deoxys and they reappear, but you must beat the Elite Four for that to happen. Groudon/Kyogre reappear in the same spot and I have heard Deoxys reappears at Sky Pillar. The only one you have to catch story wise is Rayquaza.

[MENTION=46187]blurb12[/MENTION]; do your friends know if there is all this cutscene stuff or can I just go there catch em and look their nature and stuff?

They said that you touch the triangle and it starts to shake then Deoxys appears. You can check his stats after battle if you have a free spot open for him. Also they recommend having his dex data so you skip the added to the Poke Dex screen.

I believe you can use non-Gen 6 originated legendaries to trigger mirage spots requiring them.

I've imported the Lake Trio caught in Black2 to OR...it triggers the Palkia dimensional rift no problem...but I wonder if ORAS dex could be completed w/o Gen 6 originated new legends. I'm sure as heck to return to finish W2 and get Reshiram...and Ho-oh from Soulsilver...

And I sure hope I can find you this time... [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Pretty sure we've added each other...or did you change your DS?

god, i just bought pokemon dream radar in order to get a lugia with multiscale :D
since i get to know that oras lugia just has boring pressure
thanks blurb12; definetely will do that in Omega Ruby xD

I believe you can use non-Gen 6 originated legendaries to trigger mirage spots requiring them.

I've imported the Lake Trio caught in Black2 to OR...it triggers the Palkia dimensional rift no problem...but I wonder if ORAS dex could be completed w/o Gen 6 originated new legends. I'm sure as heck to return to finish W2 and get Reshiram...and Ho-oh from Soulsilver...

And I sure hope I can find you this time... [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Pretty sure we've added each other...or did you change your DS?

my code name is windy here.. you can spot it ?? i guess i have adding you... :D

so i started omega ruby today~
so deoxys can be caught after the delta episode, but what about groudon? is he catchable when I beat the elite 4 again? If so, is there this story shit still around? read this on some reddit page stuff whatever~
couldt find a concrete answer though~guess the games are still too new ;_;

Last edited:

Like I posted earlier if you knockout Groudon/Kyogre they will reappear after beating the Elite 4. I have confirmed it myself. You will have to watch the Primordial Reversion sequence again, but there is nothing after the battle.

@blurb; thanks for the information~
I think I'm gonna put 1 or 2 pokemon from Y via pokebank to me ruby so that I dont have to struggle the e4...since im rushing the game, the e4 could be quite tough without groudon~
was easy on sapphire since i had my kyogre <3
mega metagross also helped a lot....unlike beautifly, sceptile (was good gainst the frost lady though....grass know ftw :D ) and swellow~ xDD

Trying to make a living Pokedex over the Bank = a 719-piece Jigzaw puzzle that you have to make the missing pieces...and very prone to breaking down because of unreliable connection...

Just got my Lansat Berry in Alpha Sapphire :runhappy:

Now to spend some BPs :3

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; so I finally got that shiny Gengar (31.10.14) with timid nature :D
sry for being so late with it :D but I had stuff to do and then there was all this Super Smash Bros and Pokemon ORAS~
I totally forgot about it ;(

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; or someonee... can helppp breed my feebass ???? so it can modest and mischevouss ?? @__@

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; or someonee... can helppp breed my feebass ???? so it can modest and mischevouss ?? @__@

I can breed one for you and it will be Modest =)
I'll VM/PM you when I have it ready for you.

wow!! i love the game! just bought it and i can't believe i'm gonna get mudkip! he's my fav pokemon besides pikachu. but still wishing they had better music. hahah:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.