MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『I don't know how you do it but it looks amazing Sin ^_^』

『Damn... I sent Dogbeku to his death... Didn't think Shadow Man would this powerful... Guess Ogi won't need to cast his spell now... And why did you even used 3 moves to deal with 1 stunned man?! You should have defended! That way we might have saved those people!』

『I hereby declare this! I will avenge your death, [MENTION=28672]Dogbeku[/MENTION]! :bloodthirsty:

Reactions: musangbeku
『Everyone! Advance! He used his special move! There should be some kind of setback so we must use this chance for an all-out attack! Tear away his clothes! Break his clock wherever it is! Stab him! Cut him! Bite Him! Hit him! Burn him! Shock him! Rip him to shreds! Eat him! Make the guy pay for what he has done 1000-fold!!!!:objection:

『I don't know how you do it but it looks amazing Sin ^_^』

『Damn... I sent Dogbeku to his death... Didn't think Shadow Man would this powerful... Guess Ogi won't need to cast his spell now... And why did you even used 3 moves to deal with 1 stunned man?! You should have defended! That way we might have saved those people!』

he is a spellcaster

the ranks:

novice
apperntice
Disciple
Witch/wizard (the avg)
Seer (great spellcaster)
Mystic (expert)
Master wizard (this rank and onwards can destory the human body)
Godlike (no human can reach this level not even ogi)
abnormal

each rank is then in 10 levels. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest
shadow man is a rank 10 mystic

oh and ogi is the best of u and he is ranked seer 4

Lol a spoon? xD Really? xD Thousand Years of Pain? xD

yeah he wanted to do that...

『Everyone! Advance! He used his special move! There should be some kind of setback so we must use this chance for an all-out attack! Tear away his clothes! Break his clock wherever it is! Stab him! Cut him! Bite Him! Hit him! Burn him! Shock him! Rip him to shreds! Eat him! Make the guy pay for what he has done 1000-fold!!!!:objection:

that is the start of it, of his special move he isnt finished

『Well whatever! I'm mad now so we'll just hit him with everything we have or die trying! Everyone afk can defend others who are casting, everyone else, use your best to kill this thing even if it kills you! Its an order from Ojou-sama! Dare to disobey and you get a bullet in your back!:objection:

『Well whatever! I'm mad now so we'll just hit him with everything we have or die trying! Everyone afk can defend others who are casting, everyone else, use your best to kill this thing even if it kills you! Its an order from Ojou-sama! Dare to disobey and you get a bullet in your back!:objection:

i was kidding!! i'm not gonna take you all with me!! (my best would be bad for us all) so you guys go blow them up,, i believe in you :cheering:

『I love all ME music ^_^ And I think it mostly fits the situation but only near the end of the song...』

『Hmmmm... Is it my imagination or one loli really wants to greet my gun's barrel?』

....are you sure you want me to do this? the LPW would be over fairly quickly if i do :mafiaboss:

『Do it. We can just ask someone else to cast a barrier on us in order to decrease damage done to ourselves with that magic of yours to the point where we are at least left alive.』

Lol... Damn... Before Naza goes off he get it up the a$$.... XD

Poor doggy.... I guess it was his time to go.... XD

『Don't tell me only Samye is able to create barriers? And even if its not barriers, I can just ask Hinode to make a giant layer of ice around us (not turn us into ice) so that it absorbs the damage...』

hmmmm i guess that can work, but remember hinode is still a child and only a bit older then infa

either way this round shall be fun and if u all send the actions fast ill do it up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)