MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Both of them decided to use lightning? Seriously? xD What a fail... >_<』

『Sin! Take my gun and finish what needs to be done! Or at least share my pain trying to do so xD』

『Fear, its his and he again >_< Infamous is a loli so its she too...』

done sorry for some reason i forget ur character is female. now i can watch ep 9 of dangan ronpa

lol well it should be fine for him to do so.

and yes both of them did it therefore you got hit and nazaka by twice the amount

『Well, at least I doubt Nazaka will be able to move for few turns after getting shocked so much xD』

『Whatever you want but not biting Nazaka. xD』

『Hope he won't try raping someone in the midst of this chaos... Kinda glad Alice was taken away by Shadow Man... At least she is safe from Nexus...』

hahaha well i have a great story for him at the end. to the point you may want to hurt him

『I hope he hurts himself so he won't need our help... + I really don't wanna touch him... Oh, right... I have a gun ^_^』

so nice to him, oh and what did u think of the story? and song maddie?

『I was like "Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this" when I saw 2 of them using the lightning since actually I kinda thought there might be such a possibility but didn't think it would be enough to stop me from shooting and much more to throw me to the wall xD』

『Song is nice but I think something more hard would have worked better for lots of lightnings and flying fried lady with a gun... Also kinda too long but thats not much of a problem though...』

well thats each action if an anime who be shorter :P

the song i can agree to ill be using a different song for mr shadow

『Now to watch anime while waiting for 4 people to send their (and in 1 case dog's) actions...』

@fear I dont have a shadow... Im just a source of light atm so that really doesnt leave any shadow for him to pop out of... And if he touched me he would just get shocked tons...

Also it wouldnt be 2x to sova since my lightning gives boosts to allies...

@fear I dont have a shadow... Im just a source of light atm so that really doesnt leave any shadow for him to pop out of... And if he touched me he would just get shocked tons...

Also it wouldnt be 2x to sova since my lightning gives boosts to allies...

samye, i wouldnt have done this if i knew so myself

2 people are your electric powers enough to cause some sort of shadow plus u are in darkness so either way im dragging you away. also lightening does cause some light and it was then he grabbed and dragged you.

now for your so called bonus for your lightening, are you so stupid how that sounds? electric giving bonus to allies? if its anything it really should be destorying the nerve system making sova unable to walk, if you want i can do that plus ur forget infamous spark (electric) also hit him to making it worse i have been rather nice but at the moment im thinking of going sour and changing it to: Sova cant walk or use his arms anymore making him useful as trash is. and what i have planned for you i can make it worse to where you will lose your magic for good

Most have 2-4 spells and thats at the start, perhaps would like to share how many spell you have with everyone and lets see if they think what they are is fair in there eyes?

magic i said was dying out and you think i would allow something like this allowed? if you listen to me before i did say you powers need to be down graded

if its anything you have too many powers to the point i disagree your lucky i have put up with it this long.

One last thing, i mean as this sounds im rather getting tired of this game and with people either saying fazes are going too long or i may forget something or perhaps i might get fazes done really quickly and then they complain about that (example is at the start of this game) and there are time people have been rude to me. Lets not forget that people half of the time and when i siad at the start some ignored the rules. This game has made me really sour and although i enjoy some parts of this, the bad out wieghs the good. I have been nice to you a lot but now your starting to cross the line.

apart from 2 or 3 people who have said sorry and understand that im busy, most of you guys have been a bunch of pricks to me. and if this continues i will end this game with the "U LOSE ENDING" where it will be like sin's but worse

Last edited:
also you must remember this the shadow man: DARKNESS IS HIS FRIEND MEANING = IF THERES COMPLETE DARKNESS YOU CANT WIN

Fma? you meaning full metal alchemist? then i would have no clue i drop that from first 2 eps

Lol the shadow guy there cant use shadows in darkness since technically pure darkness doesnt have shadows~ Hes just sort of stuck in whatever container hes in when hes in darkness~

nope this guy is the strongest out of the npc's of the 3 i added, he can turn it into solid forms like a blade or a person. perhaps you have met someone which may have been him or perhaps he has change his looks to one of the players now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?