MAFIA GAME 6: THE PATH TO RICHES OR FAILURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol hmm... depends on the game really~ This one just has too much time between phases for various reasons =w= Much more complicated than the simplish games you ran ;p

Lol normal games can be short i guess...~ But this one isnt a good example if you want to judge how long a game is ;p Should probably only count 1/3 of the time as much happening~

GAME OVER

It was dark and quite most weren't around or in there rooms but somewhere else. Infamous and Hinode were wondering around on the first floor and in the main hall they ran into inorix. Inorix however wasnt herself and seem to be looking for a fight. She readys herself to fight them.

Meanwhile else where sin was at the door of the masters bedroom. He was about to open the door when both Alice and Sova appeared (sova not looking like himself). They all enter the room togeather to find the true body of amshel on the floor. Over near his body was both the Mystery host and the Host of horror. The both seem to be expecting them.

Mystery host: " about time you showed up, but ur way too late to join in defeating Amshel"

Host of Horror: "It was a very fun fight pitty it had to end" she say happy mood

Mystery host: " but now with this world back in my control now to rid the pests"

As he says this he flicks his fingers and all thoses in the mansion alive caught on fire and burned away not like normally someone would but as if there very soul was being destoryed.

Mystery Host: "Now if that gone now to deal with you 3" he looks at them. He then starts to walk forward and puts his hand though and into sins body then Sova and Alices pulling something out. "that is the human side of you of which a host shouldnt have, i have taken it out just to show even i can be nice."

Mystery Host:"Now you 2 (sin and sova) can go do what you wish, go back to your world or something, as for Alice what will you do? will you stay here where you once worship by the people? or will you begain to make your move and make people remember the fogotten host? " as he said this there vision becomes blury and then they blackout

The soon later wake up at the table of the dinning hall to see everyone in the room lifeless but the 3. It seems what the hosts said was right everyone was posion on the night before the party. But now what will the 3 do now? who knows what the next chapter will be about....

Game over Ending/ Hosts ending

Player1: [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] (dead ) 7
Player2: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Player3: [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]
Player4: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] (dead 8)
Player5: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
Player6: [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION] (dead 5)
Player7: [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] (dead) 1
Player8: [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]
Player9: [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] (dead) 1
Player10: [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] (dead) 3
Player11: [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]
Player12: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Player13: [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]
Player15: [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] (broken mind)
Player16: [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]
Player17: [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] (dead) 1
Player18: [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] (dead) 2
Player19: [MENTION=11639]Somerefresco[/MENTION] (dead 4)
Player20: [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] (dead 6)

Hmm @fear :goodtea: Naz still wants to go nuts so i guess ill just let him run around in the afterlife? :goodtea: [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];... hmm actually anyone else who died i suppose...~ Could jump in the afterlife if you want ;p Sighs thatll be a load of work =w=

Lol hmm... fear already wants to do something with the story ;p Mine would just be... a side thing i suppose~ Maybe a second part~ Would probably work since its semi unexplained what happens to the people not quite in the mansion at that point ;p I suppose i could also gather the wisps of the souls~ :goodtea:

Hmm youre already in a different dimension ;p It could just continue :goodtea: Ill have to do a bit more though... :goodtea: And probably delay you until people catch up some =w=

Naw sam I'm busy, and MG stuff tends to take a decent amount of time. :P

Hmm @fear :goodtea: Naz still wants to go nuts so i guess ill just let him run around in the afterlife? :goodtea: [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];... hmm actually anyone else who died i suppose...~ Could jump in the afterlife if you want ;p Sighs thatll be a load of work =w=

go ahead really if they come back from ur world they comeback too. thoses who were alive in the mansion my world died

so who survived in the end?

only thoses who hosted mafia games lived and all players souls were destoryed by my host

Lol and thats the set up for the afterstory xD Ahh well =w= Hmm... no weakened souls that werent completely burned away which managed to sneak into the afterlife? ;p But whatever ill just finish naz's part if no one else goes~ Dont have to rush now~

『And I still didn't get to use my beam D:』

『Anyways, who wants to host MG8? I'm busy with FFXIV right now so mine isn't ready yet...』

Oh yes i had a dream where we were in some odd games and you got second to play with the beam xD If only i had time to write =w=

『Wow, I would really like to know more of that dream xD』

『But anyways, [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ;, are going to make the new sign up thread?』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/