Mafia Game 3- Sign ups/Discussion/Feedback

still nothing yet huh? all you people with siggys start advertising. :goodtea:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Since the Mafia game is not doing so well with participants and my departure is coming up shortly, I have decided to cancel Mafia game 3. All in all, it was a wonderful experience, but there wasn't as much hype as I wished for. So, as a bonus, I will show all of the teams, characters, abilities and game rules.

P.S. The game is very broken, so I apologize for making such a terrible game. I tried my best to come up with these abilities and game rules.

Game Rules:
This Mafia game will be using the characters in Little Busters! and will be played in a different manner than previous Mafia games.

There will be two teams of 6 and a list with each player on it. The spots on the list will be randomly generated by the host. You will not be told who is in your team.
After each day, the player on the bottom of the list will be eliminated from the game. If a player is lynched 4 times, they will be sent down 1 spot of the list. The players can also use their abilities to their advantage, but beware. Abilities also affect your teammates. Abilities will recharge after 3 game days. Also, leaders get 3 abilities, but they can only be used once.

The game will be played endlessly until one team is defeated.

The List/Player Order:
Inohara Masato
Kurugaya Yuiko
Sasasegawa Sasami
Noumi Kudryavka
Natsume Rin
Tokido Saya
Kamikita Komari
Naoe Riki
Futaki Kanata
Saigusa Haruka
Miyazawa Kengo
Natsume Kyousuke

The Teams:
Team Little:
naoeriki.png

Abilities: 1) Batting Practice - You gain 1 spot.
2) The True Ending - Your target will be sent to the last spot.
3) Main Protagonist - You will be told the role and team of your target. (Can only be used once)

Player: None.
futakikanata.png

Abilities: 1) Public Morals - Target is unable to perform any actions until the next phase.
2) The Better Twin - Use this ability on Saigusa Haruka to gain access to the top of the list (You will only be sent to the top when Saigusa Haruka uses her 'The Energetic Twin' ability on you).

kamikitakomari.png

Abilities: 1) Sugar! Sugar! Sugar! - If you are moved down 1 spot, you can use this ability to anonymously speak to another teammate by the host.
2) Volunteer Work - If one of your teammates has lynched an opponent, you can lynch that same opponent without the cost of a lynch. But that extra lynch target is selected by a random number generator, if multiple of your teammates have lynched different opponents.

Player: [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]
kurugayayuiko.png

Abilities: 1) Muramasa - You send the ones who lynched you down 1 spot.
2) Agility - You are invincible until the end of the phase.

inoharamasato.png

Abilities: 1) Muscle Sensation - Your team is invincible until the end of the phase.
2) My Muscles are Screaming! - Target is sent down 2 spots.

Player: [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]
natsumerin.png

Abilites: 1) FUUKA! - Send two targets down 1 spot.
2) The True Heroine - You will trade spots with Naoe Riki.

Player: [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION]

Team Busters!:
natsumekyousuke.png

Abilities: 1) Just Read Manga - Able to change two spots on the list (Cannot change your spot).
2) MISSION START! - You and your team gain 1 spot.
3) Leader of the Pack - You will be told the role and team of your target.

Player: [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
noumikudryavka.png

Abilities: 1) Strelka and Belka - You will be told the role and team of your target.
2) WAFU! - Resends a lynch back to it's original owner (Can be used when lynched multiple times in one phase).

Player: [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
cghr20b.png

Abilities: 1) 'Murderer' - Remove all of the lynches you recieved.
2) The Energetic Twin - Use this ability on Futaki Kanata to gain access to the top of the list (You will only be sent to the top when Futani Kanata uses her 'The Better Twin' ability on you).

miyazawakengo.png

Abilities: 1) Kendo Training - Your target goes down 1 spot and you gain 1 spot. This also affects your team.
2) Rescue - Your target is invincible until the end of the phase.

sasasegawasasami.png

Abilities: 1) Softball Team - Select a target and the host will flip a coin 3 times. If heads shows up 2 times, the target is sent down 2 spots. If tails shows up 2 times, the attack is diminished.
2) Tongue Twister - Select two targets and if they guess who you are correctly, the attack is diminished. If they guess incorrectly, the two targets are send down 1 spot. If one target gets it right and the other gets it wrong, the latter will be sent down 1 spot but the first target will not.

tokidosaya.png

Abilities: 1) Gunshot - Your target is sent down 3 spots. This also affects your team.
2) Airhead - You gain 1 spot, but if you are lynched during the phase you used the ability, you lose 2 spots.

Player: [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]

Thanks for posting these. Maybe someone will start up a new game with these rules. (I`d do it but I just don`t have the dedication needed to see it through to the end.)

And, on a completely unrelated note, might I say how wonderful the quote in your signature is. That line made me cry the first time I read it. Was an odd moment considering the comedic feel of the two "Alice" books.

Hmm so thats game... I wonder if we can get another group who want to start another... xD

shame, sounds like a really fun themed game. thanks for the effort decal, hopefully this gets started again in the future. and by departure, you mean from asf or something? something happen?

Hmm hes leaving for some reason or another... didnt you say bye in his departure thread?

I want to join this game when I saw the other 2, such a shame it not starting....:(

This one was more of an experiment, but it did not work out in the end. Hopefully, I will come back to more Mafia games in a year or so.

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] I am departing from ASF because I have been spending more time here than with my friends in reality, I am focusing on school and my career, I need to finish some projects that I have been working on for a year or two and lastly, nobody on the forum cares about me.

Well I don't see that many people active anyways..... Mostly never log on that much....

oh i must have forgot about it.

well i see. real life can be a pain sometimes huh. good luck and take care decal. i hope everything goes well for you, thanks for sticking around as long as you did.

Hmm needs to convince other to play too :/ Could always have another game if people joined... maybe if there was less people involved and the teams just went with whatever...

Sad it gone before it even started and don't worry bout it decal, it not a problem at all, just no more mafia game.... Maybe someone might take an interest in it to revive the game though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.