Mafia Game 2

I`m afraid and confused. And how do I know if I`m a civvie or maffi? All I know is my character.

There is no civie or mafia xD There are only two teams with one special neutral person~

Lol well its somewhat of a team collaboration thing ;p I do think my game would get off quite a bit too~

I'm still not dead yet after what happened the last game? :goodtea:

Quick question [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION], is the night phase the same as the previous game? If so, I'll stop posting after this.

i hope para isn't dead.....maybe a real mafia guy came and killed him for not paying his debt that is 1$

well whatever the case, I am trying to end this game as soon as possible and begin again fresh

hopefully with a more active host...

yep then you'll have to wait a lot for the right members to join ,the ones who are active a lot~

maybe but I hope not

this one was suppose to start a genuine interest in the game

but ended up taking it way

next time I will impose stick rules for the game creator to follow <_<

hmm ok how about this rule if the host doesn't help the players by revealing all the answers of the questions the ban XD or if hebecomes off for 1 h then ban XD

lol funny i can see daisy here

well I will because of his performance in this game for starters i don't think para will be hosting another game <_<

also I may have to do something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?