hmmm so how is the litte buster anime? i have played the VN and was wondering if its worth watching?
Well, of course alone the origan was/is 50 and more hour long, where tehn at the adaption few/some scenes shorter cut is and naturally the sex-scenes banned/baned was, but so far is the anime-adaption good managed...
...But you should it rather self see, and then value-description give...:goodtea:~>

The latest PV from LB! ~Refrain~.
Have fun...:goodtea:~>

moe-22177-sample.jpg

On all Key/LB! fans good hear, okay?!

Well, in the next time will not only the second part of LB! shown, but also on the 3rd. strike worked - and not less as on Little Busters! Ecstasy - better known as/than Little Busters! EX. - With another words said; It gets a adaptation.

More info on: MAL

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION];[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];

:goodtea:~>

Oh..Pretty cool :o
I really need to get started with the VN's of those xD

so they're turning little busters ecstasy into an anime? i haven't even seen the regular LB anime. VN's usually make me lose my interest in the anime lol. i wish it'd finish translation

well it's not that i don't want to, it's just that i get used to the art style in the VN, so it's weird to see the anime

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=81913]adameve[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION];

hmm...... this is OAV. I didn't watch LB series.......maybe later.

I like the art style of the new series and I think it actually fits pretty well with the story. It is not always easy to translate into anime successfully but i think in this case it is going to work well. The Studio and the staff are good, so I think we will be happy with the result.

--------------------

私は、新シリーズのアートスタイルが好きで、私はそれが実際に話をしてかなりよくフィットすると思います。それは、常に成功し、アニメに変換することは容易ではないが、私は、この場合には、それがうまく動作するようになると思う。 Studioとスタッフが良いですので、私は、我々は結果に満足していると思います。

well i don't know about the anime, but just that first 30 seconds made me want to play little busters Ex even more :deadsad:

Yay looking forward to see how well they are able to transcribe the saya route to a anime :cheering:

YES

SAYA GETS HER LOVE
SCREW THE ORIGINAL SERIES, AND BRING ON THE ECSTASY

*coff* ahem.
Well, at least for me, Saya's route was most worth it (and don't forget about the School Revolution route, LOL)

As one of the few players who still remembers LB EX, I can definitely claim that if they're doing an anime adaptation of it, that's because it was that good, and there was the demand for it.

Which is really strange, really... Doesn't the perfect edition for LB, which was released quite recently, have Saya's route as well?>

Little Busters EX/ME/PE have the saya route :3
I think they added a bit more story in the perfect edition~

Haven't played/watched litbus

Been meaning to but haven't had the time :deadsad:

it really is one of my favorite VN's. it's not often that there's a great reason you have to unlock a certain route

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.