i agree with that, although no sign of tokido saya here. this anime is a good adaptation

Last edited:
...But I don't know, why not how his sister anime, Clannad, in 20 or more ep. was given....

well, the studio that do the anime was different, clannad by Kyoto Animation and LB! by J.C Staff

From what I've seen (only wikis and what Key expected), the anime will be 26 episodes. At the rate the anime seems to be moving, there's probably no way that they can finish the character introductions and routes in 12 episodes.

After seeing Riki's flash after reading the note about the secret of the world in episode 2, everyone (at least non-EX characters) should be covered and even refrain. Well this is assuming that they aren't just gonna leave holes.

If it ends up being only 12 episodes though... :(.

After seeing Riki's flash after reading the note about the secret of the world in episode 2, everyone (at least non-EX characters) should be covered and even refrain. Well this is assuming that they aren't just gonna leave holes.
From the looks of that, it seems Riki and Rin already went through several loops. I hope they don't go to an anime original end.

I wonder if they'll also be doing the EX Heroines if this sold well

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION], I know, but nevertheless... Why...?

maybe the story isn't long enough. if LB! is 20 episodes, the story wouldn't be good anymore... afterall it's depend on the director

Perhaps would better been [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION], if LB! in few seasons to split...

hmm, probably that's true. if there are 2 season of LB! for example, the anime can cover some minor story for each character

...But you know, [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]... That the story of LB! in VN 50 h and longer is...

well, that's because you need to complete all character's story to get the refrain

Hmmmm.... On a 50 h VN should how I calculated have about 125 ep. coming, [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]...

This would cool, not...[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]...?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by [MENTION=10253]praysakura[/MENTION]
viewpost-right.png

How long would I take if play PC version?

50 hours or longer.... But this is not the 'Game talk section'....

How long would I take if play PC version?
yes, like nanashi said, it's 50 or more hours, but they're worth it. the story is really good! even of you watch the anime, you should play the game, as many events aren't adapted in the anime probably. still, the anime is very good XD

Reactions: nanashi1
So far now is the anime good (...But unfortunately short...)

The story-type is different between Clannad and LB!...

...And [MENTION=34106]Ystelle[/MENTION], nice siggy... Niwa-dono...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.