well, it's indeed different... and maybe it's nice if LB! get an OVA

But then is the quality image of OVA better as the series...

...It would better been if LB! from P.A. Works made would, how his another sister, AB!...

Thank's nanashi1 lol
i mean "adapted like" here is the episode, yeah i know the story is differrent
this anime will be good if have 20++ episodes, we know the VN have great story
and also i hope this anime will completely finished not stop in the middle of the road:)

hmm, LB! final ending sure is great....

Last edited:
How Majiko. ... But we have still few months so far there...

Just saw the first two episodes (gotta love AS for current anime!) and I think Little Busters fans will enjoy the series.

We've already seen Rin, of course, and we're introduced to Komari Kamikita. It seems a little early to predict how things will go.

As someone mentioned earlier, wiki says there will be 26 episodes. That's plenty of time to take the story in any direction.

Reactions: nanashi1
...Oh! Yeah, really:goodtea:~ Thanks, [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]:)

I have seen the third episode today because I forgot about it. I didn't like some parts as I am not familiar with them, such as the ones that are not in the Visual Novel. And it seems that the fourth episode will be flowing into Komari's route along with the introduction of Kud.

From what I can speculate, Nishizono should be the last character introduced. As no one really pays much attention to her or her route, which is the saddest one of all, in my opinion.

I've only read the beginning of the visual novel~ it was kinda interesting how they used the same music and most of the story sequence. I'm glade they didn't go too detailed with following the novel tho (would've made it a boring re-tell of the story?)

hmmm wonder what it would be like as an ova? XD

Anime adaptations of Visual Novels are usually looked down upon because of how they tell the story. For myself, I wouldn't mind an anime adaptation of Little Busters! that follows the story of the Visual Novel in complete detail, since I am an avid fan and I have played it over and over without ever getting bored of it.

An OVA would be pleasant. Maybe a little episode for each of the heroines.

So far now can I say, that the adaption on his art good is...~

Hmmm this anime is quite fast
looks like this anime will cover all the route. and it quite fast, riki already meet kamikita koujiro at ep4

From an interview with Michiru Shimada, one of the production staff at JC Staff:
After a first run through of the game I thought 100 episodes might be required to get everything in, but if we were thorough 200 would be necessary. If you make it into an anime, that’s just how much volume it has.

Of course, at some point it will not be possible to continue, so there still needs to be a cut-off… though unfortunately we’ll be leaving plenty of scenes fans will really want to see.

I am really not sure what they are doing, as the anime is moving fast but they say they might actually need over 100 episodes? It doesn't seem to make sense at the speed they are going~

But that is normal on a adaption, where in a short-time all in a short ep. converted would...~

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION];, look...

20130406_busters01_resize.jpg

The second season soon: Little Busters! ~ Refrain

Reactions: Lord Zero
Well, the director said that he wanted to adapt everything there is, so im guessing that refrain will be long enough to
portray the awesomeness of the original VN.

And they have suceed so far at least IMHO.

Isn't...?^^ But I wonder me, when they it broadcasted will...:goodtea:~> Because that mean then, that it maybe in the next year be will.

Isn't...?^^ But I wonder me, when they it broadcasted will...:goodtea:~> Because that mean then, that it maybe in the next year be will.
No idea, but according to the news i heard the second season/true ending, Little Busters! Refrain its already on production. So maybe we could watch it as soon as next season ? Then again ill rather wait than look a half cooked anime. Plus Refrain MUST include the remaining heroines routes, that being Kurugaya, Sasasegawa and the blonde gun carriying mistery girl whose name i forgot. So my guess is that Refrain will contain the usual 26 chapters.

Well Little basters ok nice one but the ending was so - so must a second season....

But I hope that it a good season be will, and if really at least the original (VN) good covering.:goodtea:~>

hmmm so how is the litte buster anime? i have played the VN and was wondering if its worth watching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.