[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Is that a DLC coming on 26.01? With more H-Scenes?
Unbenannt.jpg

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Illusion have already announced the studio they just haven't showcased anything from it. I was hoping it was going to be an expanded version of NEO but since they made it a separate download and won't tell us anything about it, I'm not so sure anymore.

have not touched PH since i properly setup HS with all it's dlcs and stuff again, just no reason to

Hi guys,
Im looking for help. I narrowed it down to resources.assets (both 32 and 64 bit version), that comes with uncesor mods (I tried all linked on front page in mod discussion thread). Whenever I replace this file in my game, the game starts but I only have a black screen. If I use the old one, I dont get the uncensor.
Anyone know's how to fix it, is there even a way to fix it ?

Thanks in advance,

Is there any way to take a picture of the characters in .png format without the background? I think I could do that in a previous Illusion game, but I'm not sure if it was possible only in studio mode.

Hopefully this game will get more popular with the modder once the studio is release. No studio is so boring. I have so many DLC and mod installed for Honey Select stupio, there's no point in playing PH at all ._.

Is there any way to take a picture of the characters in .png format without the background? I think I could do that in a previous Illusion game, but I'm not sure if it was possible only in studio mode.

Hit space to hide/show the UI.

Hopefully this game will get more popular with the modder once the studio is release. No studio is so boring. I have so many DLC and mod installed for Honey Select stupio, there's no point in playing PH at all ._.

This is my hope as well. I can already say PH will never be as popular as HS but it would be nice to see a few more mods for it. Hopefully the studio can help with that.

Thanks for the reply but I meant without a background, not without a UI. Just the character, like a render.

I think that one's number 3 (the one on keyboard and not numpad). You can't turn off skybox on maps that have them (Bedrooms, Outside) though.

Information on Studio has arrived...it's just StudioNEO with PlayHome tacked onto it. Illusion claims that they used HS StudioNEO as base...

I wonder where this would go...14+x days to go...

Thanks for the reply but I meant without a background, not without a UI. Just the character, like a render.

Ah, my mistake. For some reason my brain saw UI instead of Background. :akazukin_tehee:

Information on Studio has arrived...it's just StudioNEO with PlayHome tacked onto it. Illusion claims that they used HS StudioNEO as base...

I wonder where this would go...14+x days to go...

Finally some details! It's NEO converted to PH.. End of details.. :ohnoes:

I figured they weren't going to show much when they finally showed something but I was hoping for a little more.. At least they confirmed it's the absolute minimum I was expecting!

*EDIT*

Something I just noticed, under the PH logo reads "マスターアップ" (Master App?) Is that new and if so, What is it?

Master-up...master app...whatever that is. Means that the release date is now (more or less) set in stone. A Japanese thing apparently, I doubt I've ever seen Western games doing something like that.

"Release Date : 2017/10/13" Is this project dead now ?

No, the project isn't dead from a development point of view. A DLC is being released 10 days from now that will add new clothing, hair styles, animations, and a studio among other things.

It is fairly dead from a modding point of view though, in that, not many modders have been interested in it thus far. Will the new DLC change that? I think it's unlikely but we'll see.

as mush as i have not been impressed with what Illusion has done with PH in terms of having the basic things that make HS great available from the start.... still collecting girls for the day when studio will arrive and i can begin enjoying the product.

i also hope with the addition of a studio (one that's up to par with NEO at least) modders will become more interested and ramp up the mod-making.

Hey guys, the website is down temporarily, hopefully up by the time new studio releases, I will try to make a translation that works in short time when it does although it might come late since I have something to do on that day, Expect a release of tutorial aprox, 1-2 hours after or 1 day after

Items are to be released in three subsequent weeks...voice data is the last.

Seems like way too many to release all at once...

So where can you actually find the male uncensor for 1.3? I can find one for 1.2, but not 1.3.

All I can find on the Pastebin is a 1.3 update for Alexae's male uncensor, but I can't find Alexae's in order to update. The base male uncensor there is by "ADo".

So what am I missing?

PH Studio is a very barebone version of Studio NEO that contains only PH stuff and no unique items whatsoever...hell, the load screen is the same one sans NEO.

...and you have to grind Mariko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.