[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

meh dlc seemed more like one of those patches...so basically one new char and some sort of ntr intro for her(really don't like that stuff) and very few new anims...none for multi girl action

talk about missed opportunities what's the point of having another girl in scene if she can't even join in and to not even address the issue in the dlc,pretty much ongoing disappointment in h games what with most western h games now consisting of those boring cg and text titles springing all over the place...who would have thought western h would turn into that...ugh,then there are those rpg maker games which are essentially the same thing...

Could someone help me with my stuff above thanks. Also i hear that there is no install order for the base game is this true?

Last edited:
so, no one knows how to launch the studio full screen or it can't go full screen?

so, no one knows how to launch the studio full screen or it can't go full screen?
It can. Just change it in init setting AND you have to start the studio from the init settings once to trigger the change.

In studio? Man, that reminds me of one of those HS Studio update that messed up the entire IK system...

Thanks for the head-up.

Yeah I remember another one for HS that broke the fk bones for the breasts. Their size shrunk significantly. And it happened right in the middle of making my signature Hah.. They break weird things with these patches..

Thanks for the reply. Ok so i've installed playhome_02_plus, so next is the playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all or is there something else before it? I have the following patches downloaded but not used and they are;
playhome_02_plus_1016okn_sub, playhome_02_plus_1020aws_all, playhome_02_plus_1020gtl_sub, playhome_02_plus_1020hyu_all and playhome_02_plus_1020kio_sub. Sorry that I don't know the order and which is what so please forgive and bare with me.

Anything with "_sub" on the end is an incremental patch that contains only that weeks patch and anything with "_all" is a full patch containing that weeks patch and everything previously changed. The only full patch you should need to run is playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all which brings the game to 1.3. The other patches you listed are all out of date compared to this one. If you're in doubt, look at the file size. The "_all" patch with the largest file size is likely the most recent.

I use Borderless gaming for all of my h-games/studios so I can alt-tab out of them and it runs any game or studio perfectly with borderless windows.

Yeah I remember another one for HS that broke the fk bones for the breasts. Their size shrunk significantly. And it happened right in the middle of making my signature Hah.. They break weird things with these patches..

Anything with "_sub" on the end is an incremental patch that contains only that weeks patch and anything with "_all" is a full patch containing that weeks patch and everything previously changed. The only full patch you should need to run is playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all which brings the game to 1.3. The other patches you listed are all out of date compared to this one. If you're in doubt, look at the file size. The "_all" patch with the largest file size is likely the most recent.

I use Borderless gaming for all of my h-games/studios so I can alt-tab out of them and it runs any game or studio perfectly with borderless windows.

Thanks a lot for the help and info, I shall keep that in mind for future reference. Also I can't wait for AA3!

It can. Just change it in init setting AND you have to start the studio from the init settings once to trigger the change.

Thanks, it worked. Any idea how to:

1. turn the crosshair off in studio
2. get the graphics in studio to look like main game - it looks like either the custom graphics patch i have on the main game is not applied to studio or studio for some reason has much worse graphic quality.
3. the uncensor which i have on the main game is not applied in studio.

Appreciate the help :)

gotcha, i like to alt+tab too

i just downloaded these files, should i install all of them or can i just install one of them? if i must install all, what order should i follow? or which files should i install if only one is needed?
please excuse my bad english, and thank you in advance

View attachment 18663

Hi. Started playing a little with PH studio.

Been running into a problem tho. Related with girl character switching.

So I do the normal stuff. Loading a scene from another creator, then switching the girls + making small changes. Then save.
When loading this new saved scene, the changes I made are there. But it keeps the old girls from the original scene. No idea why.
My own created scenes doesn't have this problem tho.

Extra note: I've tried to keep PH as vanilla as possible for now. Only added mods IPA and H2PSceneConverter. Don't even have any uncen. So I don't think thats the problem.

Anyone else getting this problem, and any ideas to try fixing it?
Thanks in advance!

Hi. Started playing a little with PH studio.

Been running into a problem tho. Related with girl character switching.

So I do the normal stuff. Loading a scene from another creator, then switching the girls + making small changes. Then save.
When loading this new saved scene, the changes I made are there. But it keeps the old girls from the original scene. No idea why.
My own created scenes doesn't have this problem tho.

Extra note: I've tried to keep PH as vanilla as possible for now. Only added mods IPA and H2PSceneConverter. Don't even have any uncen. So I don't think thats the problem.

Anyone else getting this problem, and any ideas to try fixing it?
Thanks in advance!

This issue was fixed in the first studio patch released on Feb. 2nd, if I recall correctly. The first two patches are obtainable if you know where to look but I've yet to see the third (released last week) and fourth (released today) patches uploaded. I've been seriously considering just dropping PH studio and going back to Studio NEO for HS just for these reasons..

hey guys I just download game today and done from install game now I have some quests

i need help how to download mods and install in game (what do i need for mods)

and i download pack English didn't work (i watch in youtube)

so i need someone give step to step so i can do everything good without like make bad to myself.

i know that why i ask here, but still i don't know with last ver you made or do i have download something before i download pack?

i need steps to make sure and same think about mods too

Last edited:
Hey, I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this but... what the h does PH studio do? can it create like new positions to use later on H-Scenes? can it modify like the struggle or orgasm animations? Sorry if this is a noob question but I see so much potential to this game and illusion is just not catching up imo.

Thanks,

After installing the 223sub update for Studio, some of my characters that had custom hair sets now appear bald (in Studio), IPA is already appplied so the other plugins work perfectly... Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls