[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Has anyone ever made a clothing pack with the bottom half of the bikinis working as panties with normal outfits?

Preferably with option 2 set to OFF so that the sideties don't stick out from skirts.

the last time i see a mod like that are on HS if im not mistaken, but its a ported dlc bikini that never have tie on the side from the start. idk when PH will got them since as for now there were not many modder working on PH system than HS system does.

Reactions: espiekerella
... I get like a really bad resolution alert from what appears to be the game?

Well damn... I broke down and bought a Rift and now I understand what that prompt was. It was the splash screen. All I needed to do was hit a button and I could have gone further. To me, in VRidge, it looked like an alert, like it wasn't compatible. xD

So, I'm going to assume it would work just fine with Riftcat and VRidge! However, it won't compare to the real Rift... insane. Just did Rise of Tombraider in VR and it is an awesome experience!

Hello to all!!! today i'm here for ask one question.

this game it's already translated to english (all text) or just the images and some text???

thx for the answer guys :) and thx too for the translators work!!!!

Hello to all!!! today i'm here for ask one question.

this game it's already translated to english (all text) or just the images and some text???

thx for the answer guys :) and thx too for the translators work!!!!

Yes there are English menu translations and a decent modded machine translation for the story although it is somewhat incomplete. Just so I am 100% clear they are mods that need to be extracted into a clean install, not pre-installed in the vanilla game.

Yes there are English menu translations and a decent modded machine translation for the story although it is somewhat incomplete. Just so I am 100% clear they are mods that need to be extracted into a clean install, not pre-installed in the vanilla game.

ok thx, i readed that this game it's worse than honey play it's true???

ok thx, i readed that this game it's worse than honey play it's true???

atm other than having a better visual, PH features are still lagging behind HS but next year on january, PH will get DLC update that include Studio, outfit and charater.
Mods wise its just silly to compare a game that released 1 year ago with a game that released 2 month ago

atm other than having a better visual, PH features are still lagging behind HS but next year on january, PH will get DLC update that include Studio, outfit and charater.
Mods wise its just silly to compare a game that released 1 year ago with a game that released 2 month ago

I think the lack of interest in the game from both players and modders is due to there being no studio. Once the studio releases, I suspect (hope?) that more people will play and share their pics/characters and hopefully mod.

One thing I have to say in PH's favor is I think the H is more believable this time around. In HS, the girl's orgasm was... unconvincing. I can't put my finger on it exactly but PH is a bit better. Ahego was greatly missed, as well. At least, from me.

Just got my disk for this and honey select so I'll see how they work in VR. VR Kanojo was short but fairly cool. I actually felt the presence of the other person fairly well up until I got stuck and it all came crashing down LOL. The more you struggle with UI or get lost, the faster the immersion crumbles. Up to that point was legit great. Less sex and more story would have made it seriously amazing tho as I didn't feel much connection to the character.

Edit. Set graphics to top setting at lancher, set Oculus debut tool to 2.0 pixels per display pixel override. Started VR game... Well the text was fairly readable but lots of chop which was expected given I have a 1070. What you guys recommend for the 1070? Do you combo the debug tool and in-game settings or just one or the other?

Last edited:
No updates this week save for more VR ventures...this time seems like VR Kanojo's getting involved with Windows MR...

Yeah, good stuff VR Kanojo is getting looked after by showing they are interested in updating it for Microsoft MR. I've got both Honey Select and Play Home installed with mods. Honey has some control/running issues but PH is going solid so far. Still wishing the story was more vanilla and fleshed out cuz this is seriously depressing but the models do look really nice. Sadly the Rift resolution is fairly bad so it looks a bit underwhelming but still a nice experience in VR. Visually stunning on my monitor even tho it's just 1080p but the clothes clip lol kind of hard to get into it when their skin sticks through fabrics or hair through their body XD BTW, they are serious about not selling outside Japan, I couldn't download the updates listed on the main website or linked in the card included with the PH disk even with a VPN. That said, it seems I could have digitally downloaded at least honey select from another site instead of importing both games physically...

So I just started messing around with this game and I'm getting horrendous memory issues the second I hit anything involving the actual engine (like, task manager shows the process hitting around 14,000,000 K followed by the game dropping to 0.2 FPS). Machine should be able to handle it fine (double GTX 970s) and never had any issues on previous Illusion games.

Anyone got any ideas as to a solution?

Aren't SLI setups known for causing issues with some games running worse? How did you install? I used the disks and just went to the setup exe without moving any regional settings or anything and it's been solid unlike honey select. I had to switch disk half way but it's been running great in desktop and VR with a GTX 1070.

I downloaded the all-in-one repack and just dragged it across - I figured it worked fine since the game would start and it does technically play. I don't think the issue is that the game runs worse, as such - it seems to accrue memory until it pretty much just overloads and dies. I assume a memory leak.

Maybe I should try a fresh install using another link - I was trying to avoid having to download the mega app, but looks necessary now...

Studio is not included in expansion...separate download...

I was right to be sticking with HS studio..............

So I just started messing around with this game and I'm getting horrendous memory issues the second I hit anything involving the actual engine (like, task manager shows the process hitting around 14,000,000 K followed by the game dropping to 0.2 FPS). Machine should be able to handle it fine (double GTX 970s) and never had any issues on previous Illusion games.

Anyone got any ideas as to a solution?

Had no problems at all running on a single GTX980. Stock settings. MSI brand twin frozr.

Yet another week with NOTHING about the new studio... They must not be proud of it at all. Is it even a studio? I can make out from what they have said about it that we'll need a download code to obtain it? This is going to be one of those "online members only" things isn't it? :crushed:

Yet another week with NOTHING about the new studio... They must not be proud of it at all. Is it even a studio? I can make out from what they have said about it that we'll need a download code to obtain it? This is going to be one of those "online members only" things isn't it? :crushed:

Wasn't the same thing happened to Battle Arena? I think it's the same deal as that thing...when we thought Battle Arena would require login and online play...ended up totally wrong...

...today's update is second pick-up video of new H motion...meh.

Had no problems at all running on a single GTX980. Stock settings. MSI brand twin frozr.

To update - I didn't reinstall, but by forcing 32 bit realised the slowdown/memory leak/crash appears to be caused by the IPA. When I used a vanilla .exe rather than the IPA'd one, it works fine.

I've just reverted the IPA changes and will leave it at that for now.

Thanks for your suggestions all!

Wasn't the same thing happened to Battle Arena? I think it's the same deal as that thing...when we thought Battle Arena would require login and online play...ended up totally wrong...

...today's update is second pick-up video of new H motion...meh.

Yeah, that's right.. I was almost certain the Battle Arena was going to require some sort of connectivity. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. The new H animations look great and all, I just wish they'd showcase something from the studio already!

just out of curiosity what's the big deal about the studio anyway...I mean i see this big focus on it whenever one of these games is released yet for all the commotion there's not really not that many scenes/content created from it.

it's also not easy to use(thank goodness for the hspe...though the neo version has a tiny ui...can't see anything) it's time consuming to get anything done and you can't use any poses or anims made in gameplay.

These are just questions i often wonder when i see others make a big deal about the studio...if it really is that important to you I say for now stick with hs,with all the mods and the dlc, there's loads of stuff for studio that will take a looong time for PH to catch up to if it even does

just out of curiosity what's the big deal about the studio anyway...I mean i see this big focus on it whenever one of these games is released yet for all the commotion there's not really not that many scenes/content created from it.

it's also not easy to use(thank goodness for the hspe...though the neo version has a tiny ui...can't see anything) it's time consuming to get anything done and you can't use any poses or anims made in gameplay.

These are just questions i often wonder when i see others make a big deal about the studio...if it really is that important to you I say for now stick with hs,with all the mods and the dlc, there's loads of stuff for studio that will take a looong time for PH to catch up to if it even does

Studio...is where one's fantasies come to life. It takes much learning, yes, but you can create a pretty wide range of things in it with some creative usage of what asset there is. To some, the gameplay itself is hollow and the Studio is where the fun is at.

The Studio scene really is at HF, the one in AS has stagnated as of late...

I havn't downloaded it yet. The graphics look like they really improved, but I'm hearing you cant use H animations in the studio? what the hell is the point of the studio then? and the game play just looks like some old guy creeping on someones family :(

just out of curiosity what's the big deal about the studio anyway...

pingtoryan's exactly right. I spend more time in the studios then the "real" games since you can create pretty much anything that comes to mind. Unfortunately, I'm almost never satisfied with what I make so while I do make a lot of things, I rarely share them. My avatar and sig were made with HS studio and I'd like to make new ones that show either new characters or update these ones.

I havn't downloaded it yet. The graphics look like they really improved, but I'm hearing you cant use H animations in the studio? what the hell is the point of the studio then? and the game play just looks like some old guy creeping on someones family :(

The graphics are improved but there is no studio yet. Illusion haven't shown off anything from it so we don't really have any idea what we can or can't do in it.

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?