[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Translation Discussion

When everything is installed properly, Plugins like translation will load automatically each and every time. However, a prerequisite for plugins to work is to have the latest version of IPA (3.3) installed: https://github.com/Eusth/IPA/releases

Just unpack the .exe to your game folder and drag and drop all six game executables one by one onto the IPA.exe to create new patch & launch executables. After that, your Plugins should all work.

A definite improvement. Thank you.IPA was the missing element.

Thanks for your continued work.
Remember, if you need help just let me know. You can also post the pic here since I don't have the game right now. ;P

done with the gui, halfway done translating rest of maker new stuff (clothing, tats, etc..)

anyone know what this mean

弥生の衣装

I'm getting 'Yoyoi Outfit'. google shows it's like Battle Fleet girl sailor outfits?
I'm not sure what the correct english term is.

done with the gui, halfway done translating rest of maker new stuff (clothing, tats, etc..)

弥生の衣装

I'm getting 'Yoyoi Outfit'. google shows it's like Battle Fleet girl sailor outfits?

In my language google translates "Yayoi suit" :P

弥生の衣装

I think it's Yayoi Outfit as eddie mentioned.
As in Yayoi jidai/period, roughly 300BC. (history classes paying off)

EDIT: Maybe name it "Yayoi Period/Era/Jidai Outfit" ? (obv with either period,era or jidai only)

I think it's Yayoi Outfit as eddie mentioned.
As in Yayoi jidai/period, roughly 300BC. (history classes paying off)

EDIT: Maybe name it "Yayoi Period/Era/Jidai Outfit" ? (obv with either period,era or jidai only)

but it's not an period piece outfit, its more like a battle sailor uniform. it's the last 2 outfits.

It's indeed "Yayoi's outfit". Check out the character cards, there should be someone named Yayoi wearing a full set of that clothes.

ok last thing (99% done)

what are the new personality suppose to be?

誠実 = Honest
妖艶 = Voluptuous

(I know it's different than machine translated 'sincere' & 'magical')

I only have to change them in 3 spots so speak up now.

just have to tidy it up & should upload full game translation tomorrow/today/sunday (sans the studios and new dialogs)

I understood that the first is "sincere" and the second "fascinating / charming / bewitching"

but it's not an period piece outfit, its more like a battle sailor uniform. it's the last 2 outfits.
Ooh, then it's as the other guy said. The name Yayoi uses the same kanji as the period after all
Thanks for correction, pingtoryan.
--
As for the extra personalities I agree with eddie.
Sincere gives a sense of "Purity" compared to honest (since it's not 正直/shoujiki)
For the second one Bewitching or Charming

I agree with the others, I like the feel of "Sincere" and "Bewitching", and these are what I get as well from my translator. The connotations behind honest, while an admirable quality, can also convey a level of negativity, where as with sincere you have a more heartfelt and warm personality. Bewitching, as well, has more of a desirable feel, where as children and even dogs can be charming, none would ever consider them bewitching. Voluptuous is more of a physical trait, not so much a personality trait.

ok, will go with Sincere & Bewitching (guess it's the closest to 'magical', lol)

Translation for the following:

New DLC GUI
New items in Config Menu & Keyboard Shortcut
Misc Maker menu translations
New clothing, personality & map
New Hscene positions
Misc menu items

Unzip in your UITranslation folder (overwrite when prompted)

https://mega.nz/#!qQQylIpY!UxOHcNO6ouNV6jhSvEDKYpeGS5XfmDeDM1nTDZDgU6E

I tested as much as possible, can't promise I got everything. If a button doesn't show up translated, try editing 'Translation.ini > bDebugMod=True' so it can add the image entry for the untranslated button. (bFindImage should already be True) Pretty sure I've translated all the buttons, but UITranslation requires you to see it in game before it dumps it in translation.

Hi, ive tried unzipping the file you just posted, but my hscenes are still 100% wrong language (just the positions/actions portion) and the character maker is 100% wrong other than like R B G. I tried installing it twice, and im computer literate enough with mods i know i installed correctly. I tried changing bDebugMode to True also but its the same story. can you please help me

this is the order i followed:

[Installation Order]:
-
● UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect

● HoneySelect_Hongfire_Translation_rc

● Machine_Translation_04_29_2017_12_55

● StudioNEO_UITranslation_DLC.5.7.17

with your last post being added last.

Hi, ive tried unzipping the file you just posted, but my hscenes are still 100% wrong language (just the positions/actions portion) and the character maker is 100% wrong other than like R B G. I tried installing it twice, and im computer literate enough with mods i know i installed correctly. I tried changing bDebugMode to True also but its the same story. can you please help me

this is the order i followed:

[Installation Order]:
-
● UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect

● HoneySelect_Hongfire_Translation_rc

● Machine_Translation_04_29_2017_12_55

● StudioNEO_UITranslation_DLC.5.7.17

with your last post being added last.

did you update your IPA and run the Patch & Launch? my translation are just addons. you still have to get the plugin and old translation working.

Reactions: muay
yessir i did update to IPA 3.3, and i ran all .exe files through ipa, is that what you mean by running patch & launch, forgive me im not new to modding but i am to honey select. im also using an exe called "HoneySelect_64VR.exe" to launch the game on my oculus rift if that makes a difference. it looks exactly like the IPA .exe except its green not red. i think its from eusth? any idea what im doing wrong?? :(
edit: nvm its wrong language for me still even if i launch out of vr using the honeyselect_64 (patch & launch) .exe. help please :>

Last edited:

New DLC GUI
New Hscene positions
Misc menu items

I tested as much as possible, can't promise I got everything. If a button doesn't show up translated, try editing 'Translation.ini > bDebugMod=True' so it can add the image entry for the untranslated button. (bFindImage should already be True) Pretty sure I've translated all the buttons, but UITranslation requires you to see it in game before it dumps it in translation.
I installed this translation, the game is now in English but StudioNEO is still in Japanese. Could you help me to solve this? Thank you.

I installed this translation, the game is now in English but StudioNEO is still in Japanese. Could you help me to solve this? Thank you.

you have to install the NEO translation (unofficial or machine translated one)
I only did the GUI, you still need the .dll's from those in your neo folder and the text translations.

you have to install the NEO translation (unofficial or machine translated one)
I only did the GUI, you still need the .dll's from those in your neo folder and the text translations.
Could you please give me link of the NEO translation and show me how to install that? Thank you.

Hello Friends,

Obviously I am not a game/computer literate because I still can't translate and play the game.
Please, can somebody explain to me the steps like I'm 5 years old?

1. I have made a copy of my working honey select game, so I can install new things without damaging my original game.
2. I downloaded and extracted the new party dlc into the folder so I have a file called Honey select_VRvive that is working.
3. The game is opening but it's not translated... so I downloaded the translation and the IPA 3.3 extracted them both in the game folder. Still the game is not translated.
4. Installed again the MF patch ....

thank you in advance

New DLC GUI
New Hscene positions
Misc menu items

doesn't work for me (patched all exe with IPA)

New DLC GUI
New Hscene positions
Misc menu items

AMAZING work. I finally got it up & running by installing JUST the HF patch translation then applying yours by IPS.

Small issue, by it's positioning in the Character Selector, I have a "Sincere" character, however on the girl selection screen she shows up as "Bewitching". As if a label image were in the wrong place.

Thanks for your hard work.

AMAZING work. I finally got it up & running by installing JUST the HF patch translation then applying yours by IPS.

Small issue, by it's positioning in the Character Selector, I have a "Sincere" character, however on the girl selection screen she shows up as "Bewitching". As if a label image were in the wrong place.

Thanks for your hard work.

I might have got them switched up when changing them, but if they are you can just rename the files in 'UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image\data\info'

switch sp_09_06_10-ARGB32.tga with sp_09_06_11-ARGB32.tga

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

68 game bài Pet ( nexonasia.com ) là cổng game bài trực tuyến đổi thuỏng HOT nhất tại thị trường Châu Á. Truy cập ngay nexonasia.com để tải app 68 game bài và chơi bản web chính thức, nhận khuyến mãi khủng.
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?