[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Hello and good day
I have a simple and perhaps a stupid one but I feel clueless where to find the answer.
http://bayimg.com/oAnIJAaGC
there's nothing on the render tabs and the log shows that "External component has thrown an exception"
does it because either the Net Framework or Direct X ?
my PC has .Net 4.5 and DX11.
does it was the problems all along or I've screwed somethings up?
thank you for any information's and help.

The problem can depend on your OS and you might need to install slimdx manually - see the release post on HF for a description. But it could also be a problem in your directx installation and you might need to reinstall directx.

Until now I haven't got a report of a problem which was fixed by reinstalling .net.

have tried re-install both DirectX and the .Net but the problems still occurs.
I'm using other applications that rely on both DX11 and .Net 4.5 and none of them have problems.
the SB3US however have the same problems like the render tabs doesn't show anything and it won't export anything after I follow step by step tutorials on how to export objects as many as of the tutorials available.

enimaroah I hope that you had a Merry Christmas and that all is well with you. I also would like to thank you for your recent reply. Over the holiday I spent a lot of time working on the very skirt issue that you mentioned... namely how to handle distortions caused by the avatars leg movements.

Let me first explain that I was not using the skirt bones properly as I was following the tutorials too closely and was transferring the weights directly from the rigged armature during the HS import workflow. Instead I should have had Blender calculate the weights for me when parenting the skirt to the armature. Then after I figured that part out I was running into another issue because I had Blender calculate the weights for all of the meshes in the skirt individually. This resulted in the meshes all being slightly out of sync and causing weird gaps to appear in the skirt in HS. It took me a couple of hours to realize that I needed Blender to calculate the weights for the largest peice and then transfer them directly from that mesh to the others in order to sync them up properly.

After that I spent the better part of a day trying to weight paint the skirt to stop the clipping issues caused when the avatar moved into certain poses without any success. Perhaps if I had a working example from a Blender file then I could study it in order to fix my issue, but for now I am forced to just leave things as they are. Besides I sincerely doubt that a girl wearing that kind of dress could strike one of those idol poses without falling on her butt from getting her legs twisted up in the long crinolines or hoop skirts worn underneith the dress to make it poof out like it does... Besides at this point I am spending more time trying to port my clothing into HS than actually making clothing in Marvelous Designer, something that I find disturbing since my primary goal is to learn to use that software package.

Speaking of which I was able to create this over Christmas Eve and Christmas day

View attachment 20978

It is another outfit for Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live, one out of roughly seven or eight in the anime, light novel illustrations and other official sources. I figure that if I can make most if not all of her dresses over the next few weeks then I will have a pretty firm grasp on making Lolita fashion in MD and can then move on to men's formal wear... something even more complex than most formal dresses.

BTW I hate weight painting in HS. Too many bones to keep track of, grrr!

P.S. Sorry for not getting back to you until today. The landlord informed me at the last second that painters were supposed to come and paint my bedroom sometime this week so I was stuck at home waiting for them. Guess who never showed up?

Re: (Request)Tutor For Make Map or Room

Maps are usually made as item for studio. Tutorials are linked in the FP, in the modding discussion for HS on HF and in the Glossary. Posts here on AS weren't updated for a long time.

You will find individual help more likely on discord server IllusionSoft.

How do you make those platform shoes in Blender 3d for Honey Select?

How do you make those platform shoes in Blender 3d for Honey Select?

The ones that require Ggmod.

I want to make my own shoes.

Can somebody please point me to a video or a link or give me a general idea how those brilliant people do it, please?

Also, is it hard?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having some problems with uncensored mods. Basically I have installed SBX 2.5e as the beginning of installation and played satisfied for a few months. That is until I realize that uncensor2 is a thing because I wanted to install this:

http://hilite000.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-224.html

When I select the UC2 materials and load the game the female's body disappear only remain a head in the air and the UC2 vagina I selected.

I wonder does this have anything to do with SBX2.5e? Or is it something else?

help me have honey select unlimited from fakku all the dresses I found here or so are not shown at all just not in the list anymore and so it is also with the models someone can tell me what's going on or what I need to do it
Thank you

Não consigo instalar o "NEO Basic Sphere" em meu jogo :( ... Ajuda, por favor
NEO Sphere.jpg

Honey Select Male character

I am looking for a way to modify my male character outside of the determined models.
it's possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]