[ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) [MASTER UP] [FULL MAKER OUT]

To me it looks like HF or their hoster is getting DoS-attacked.

Read a few post back -_-. You need to copy the files from the data folder in the main folder to your maker data folder for some reason for the personality to show up.

Thanks, it really works. Maybe there'll be need to have maker and main game sharing the same folder, just as I have in a case of AA1. Even if it's weird and it should be working separately. But it could be just about missing registry for a main game, so it'd be logical as we still don't have it.

I can't get the DLC extractors to work (FileCopy.exe). I get some error I can't read. I've tried opening it in Japanese Locale, Japanese Locale as Administrator, and just as Administrator.
I also moved it to another folder without any Japanese symbols, but that didn't help.

Does anyone know something else I could do?

I doubt it'll help but here's the error message;

FA0sbMd.png

Hello, I'm also the one who ends up here... but this is a nice discovery... lol...

And reporting there's still no torrent... atleast I can't find one...

I can't get the DLC extractors to work (FileCopy.exe). I get some error I can't read. I've tried opening it in Japanese Locale, Japanese Locale as Administrator, and just as Administrator.
I also moved it to another folder without any Japanese symbols, but that didn't help.

Manually transferring the .pp files to your maker data folder should work as well.
It's what I had to end up doing.

Reactions: Aftermathie

I doubt it'll help but here's the error message;

FA0sbMd.png

Don't run FileCopy.exe, just copy it manually. It works for me.

Manually transferring the .pp files to your maker data folder should work as well.
It's what I had to end up doing.

So just a simple copy-paste then? Thanks for the help

To me it looks like HF or their hoster is getting DoS-attacked.

I would have thought that it would be related to the release of AA2 and the sudden spike in activity regarding that.

So the new Option for DLC1 is, Greyed Out? I can't choose it... is there anything I did wrong? Only copy paste as usual...

5027d1402662188-%5Billusion%5D-artificial-academy-2-%E3%82%B8%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B3%E3%82%A6%E3%82%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%83%B32-%5Bmaster-up%5D-%5Bfull-maker-out%5D-grey.jpg

grey.jpg

Until I have the main Game that is? OTL More Torture...

So the new Option for DLC1 is, Greyed Out? I can't choose it... is there anything I did wrong? Only copy paste as usual...

That's weird. As you can see, I have it available. All I did was just copy of all the files included in DLCs.

available.png

That's weird. As you can see, I have it available. All I did was just copy of all the files included in DLCs.

View attachment 5028

Did u Copy the "main" folder too? I did but I have no idea where to place it... because I still dont have the main game yet...

Yeah, I copied the files from main's data folder to maker's data folder too. But hair was available for me even before doing that, if I remember correctly.

i do not have hair no 49 but i have all the DLC hair and it works for me as well all i did was copy and paste to data on the maker

:raging: Where's my new personality at?! I copied the stuff from the new download but I see no new smexy male personality added!

I have an even worse problem,Even when i extract both folders into the Edit,Its not showing 46,47,48,Or 49 at all!

Sorry. Double posted here.

Yeah, I copied the files from main's data folder to maker's data folder too. But hair was available for me even before doing that, if I remember correctly.

i do not have hair no 49 but i have all the DLC hair and it works for me as well all i did was copy and paste to data on the maker

Now this is Weird... let me try reinstalling the maker...

I fixed it! Heres what i did

1)I installed DLC01 (Only edit)
2)After that,Do DLC02
3)Then in the Maker,The hairs 46,47,48,and 49 werent there at all
4)So then you extract the DLC03 for edit,And the hair will then show up. They put a new AA2Edit.exe because they had to insert the DLC hair slots.

:raging: Where's my new personality at?! I copied the stuff from the new download but I see no new smexy male personality added!

Wait... there should be new male personality too? Cause the one I know about and was brought by DLC is female one.

Wait... there should be new male personality too? Cause the one I know about and was brought by DLC is female one.

I'm talking bout the special male personality that was leaked on tumblr. It sounded very butler-y or sensei like.

Make sure you're copy/paste all the .pp files from the DLC

Not just from

setup < main < data

But also from

setup < edit < data

Make sure to put the .pp files into this directory

Also copy the (曹) folder into the directory
for the extra female voice to work

jJqMxiz.png

How many of you went straight Vageta when they got the new hair? :mafiaboss:

That new dlc pack has the female "cadet" personality. As far as I know, the 5th male personality is still in limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!