Beyond Our Reality (Dreams)

Oh... Keima has the right attitude~ :3

You'd bother people? xD

Hmm... you're 'happy', but you're not bouncy... just 'enough' if that makes sense...

Dreams as motivation... theyre just a bit of fun for meh xD

Well i say bother but its just chatting/ranting or something like that~

Hmm so somewhat happy but not bouncy... so not too crazy i guess? xD

Deja-vu... might be your subconscious telling you something~

Motivation from dreams... not quite too sure myself...

Ranting/chatting... I find it hard for me to rant.

You're not crazy... Just a nice guy that is fun and knows when to be considerate...~

Dreams have motivated me to do some stuff but nothing major usually just some random fun stuff~

Hard to? Why? I can sort of rant quite easily... go off on a certain though...

Ohh xD Well youre quite nice and considerate too :3 I would say most people can be considerate when they need to :x

Last edited:
Motivation... I don't recall dreams giving me motivation...

Is the random stuff really random or does it correlate to your dreams or social environment some how?

Gahh hit post before i finished typing at first :x

Well i want to use dreams for some random artistic stuff so i guess it would be motivation...

Social environment... well maybe :x Idk... it usually plays the events of the day week month year or just whatever memories that have been sparked by events...

Hitting post~ xD

Hmm... I keep dismissing my dreams... Maybe I should use it more often as artistic means... or not...

Sparked by events... most people are the same... No matter how big or small it is~

Currently one of my dreams has inspired me to go and draw a certain painting cuz it was quite a beautiful scene~

Sparks and stuff... useful i guess xD Cant say i dont like going down memory lane~

Certain painting.....~ :3

Memory lane... I suppose it is nostalgic...~

I like to reflect upon the past at times~

Hmm yes but i want to take tons of time on it so... not going to work well with what limited time i have atm :x delayed it for about hmm i think i had the dream when i was 10...

Yeah quite fun to just think about the past~ though i usually need something to get me started on the memory~

Some people take half their lifetime to complete anything... Is that how long yours will be?

Something to get started... Any kind of 'push'?

Today, I didn't have deja-vu. I had a dream of me fighting against some muscle-bound men and I ended up getting beaten pretty bad. All-in-all, that was possibly the best dream I've ever had.

Hmm nope xD I waited theses years cuz i was unsatisfied with my painting skills at that time so i think my skills are currently passable for this project~

Pushes are usually quite random :3

Best dream to be beaten... maybe some indication you'll grow stronger someday...

Passable... all the best to you then~ ^^

Random pushes... How so?

Hmm still not going to be able to paint it anytime soon xD I didnt actually view myself as ready but i think my painting skills wont be advancing much for a while...

Well might just be a random thing i see or words or something~ So quite random :3

An excitement to be beaten... It's not rare for someone to state that, but some 'toughness' exudes though.

Will any 'randomness' be incorporated within the painting or as a form of inspiration?

The painting will just be the scene from the dream with some twists to the memory but nothing serious i think~ I did write a poem about it but thats lost somewhere~

Dreams are something that should be taken seriously, sometimes they can be a unconscious reflection of what may have happened to you recently. Others may be what your feeling about the future, I think dreams are a sort of psychic power that we all have and use without thought when we sleep.

Hmm so i had a dream yesterday and actually one before that but i cant quite remember that one (talking about ones that included forum members)

I was with [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ojou sama and we were going around some school of sorts. The walls were white or some creamy white anyway and we were outside. There was crowds of students walking past and she was dragging me somewhere. We stopped and had little talks with certain groups of students before continuing.
Someone called her and it was some guy who was trying to get her to go to the doctor but she insisted that she was fine. The guy said that if she didnt then he wouldnt allow her to drive and two other things i cant recall but she got upset and ran off. I thought that she was going to return to her home and would be fine but an uproar ensued after school was over.
There was talk that she was going to suicide (which i thought was complete bs) and people were asking me where she was. I said that i thought she was going home but i wasnt completely sure so they dragged me into a car and started driving towards her house. Apparently she lived in a less reputable neighborhood and there was some party happening on the streets. We drove past some gangs that screamed random stuff at us. Then went past some people who i think were italian/mexican and singing random songs while dancing on the streets. Someone called while we were trying to get through the crowd and said that she was seen at Alcatraz. We quickly drove away from the crowd and towards the harbor.
We got to the island on boats and she was sitting on the roof illuminated by the search lights. There was a detective who was following me around asking me about her. The police and everyone rushed up the stairs and were trying to get to the roof but i just ignored the stairs. I climbed up along the wall, stairs, and pipes along the outside. The detective was telling me that i shouldnt climb around and it was dangerous but it was crowd inside was moving at a snails pace so this was faster.
When i reached ojou sama, she was humming and ignoring the chaotic scene below. The first of the police finally reached the roof when i was a few meters from reaching her. She heard the police and started climbing down the ladder nearby. I swung over the a pipe nearby and held out my hand asking her to come back up. She stopped to think for a moment and accepted. I pulled her back up to the roof and she said that she was actually waiting for something.
Fog appeared around us and all the police disappeared. At the center of the roof a glowing blue ramen shop appeared. She dragged me over to the shop and the dream ended.

Reactions: renano
I must admit... the dream was very surreal.

White usually signifies purity or a new world in a way.

In yet, the parts about the neighborhood, the party, the Mexicans/Italians, the fact that I do watch stories about Alcatraz, mysteries, and detectives... Sounds like you describe my life pretty closely.

The fact there was a time I did think about what suicide was like, but I would not ever do it.

Humming and ignoring... I actually do that and I have encountered police officers and feel quite indifferent towards their attitude for certain situations.

And of course, I would take your hand. I do like you and trust you~

Despite all that chaos, this part cracked me up...

At the center of the roof a glowing blue ramen shop appeared. She dragged me over to the shop and the dream ended.

The color may mean some anguish, but can also mean an escape from life or a positive outlook on life.

Anyways, the ramen shop seem to have come from out of nowhere. Random or not... I'm not sure. However, it seems to work.

I wouldn't have it any other way than to have some ramen with you.

Very nice depiction of your dream. Well done~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Lol most of my dreams have some fantasy aspect to then xD

White... hmm purity and the such... maybe~ It didnt seem too pure or anything to me though xD

Hmm would say its just be some random ideas that i picked up from our chats :3

Suicide... i though of it before and then labeled it as silly... you just seemed reasonable enough to not do that~

Yeah you seem like you would be quite indifferent to all that chaos~ Not like anything was really going to happen :3

Lol im pretty consistent in my actions usually xD Trustworthy yay :3

The ramen shop? xD Well why not ignore everything and just have a meal :goodtea:

It was somewhat of a ghostly glow~

Hmm probably meant escape or a positive outlook here xD Dun think ramen would really cause anguish~

Ramen shop seems quite random to me xD

Reactions: renano

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.