Beyond Our Reality (Dreams)

You must be Illuminati!!11
Haha man I find people who aren't easily scared pretty brave, I get scared incredibly easily (δ_δ。)
Especially when I can't sleep at night, I'm staring at the ceiling and something makes a creepy sound in the house. That's just when I accept the fact that I will die in a few moments ヽ(*´∀)ノ゚

Hmm lately I've been home alone too most of the time, but always on Skype, working on PROJECT EAST.. etc..
Anyway here's a quick dream I remember..

I go to school and lose my backpack somehow with some important stuff in there, I don't know why I always have those dreams to do with school, it's going to drive me nuts
I mean, I can finally sleep but I don't get a decent dream, when I do I'll wake up in the middle of it
Honestly, WTF? (*´-`*)

Hmm im alone in dreams at times~ You still have interactions in the dreams so youre not alone all the time ;3
Demons... i wonder what could be their source... i dont think being sadistic could cause it...

Dreamt about 'bad things' since I was a child... so I get bored pretty easily when I see them again, but it's a good fight~

Which is why I prefer to stare out the window or observe people... they amuse me. xD

Those interactions are pretty brief... fun, but brief. They never stay to the end or just do something else in the middle of it.

Hahaha... waking up in the middle of a decent dream... xD If it's decent... it's most likely won't occur in real life. If it's something 'boring' to you... it'll most likely occur.

Try to dream it once more... and finish it to the end if possible.

For me... I can continue certain dreams, but they will appear after 3-6 months or after a year.

Illuminati... xD I'm not too sure if I am...

Haha if I can sleep, that is (>∀<)
If I can't sleep there's always my dear friends I can contact through Skype or I can access the forums through Tapatalk, which helps me get sleepy!

I really can't decide whether to remember or notice my dreams, I bet I have tons of dope dreams about unicorn riding in space but I just don't remember them (>n<)

Hmm well you laugh at scary movies~ Guess the dreams kind of killed the scariness of it xD

Dreams have repeated for me before... though not the ones that come true... those just happen once and give me dejavu

It's good to find ways to sleep...~

Unicorns~ xD

I'd rather experience something and then dream it... giving me a déjà vu feeling...

Instead... I dream about something... then it becomes reality~ Only after some minutes do I realize my dreams came true~ xD

Hmm dream about lottery tickets \o/ xD Would be suspicious to see someone win the lottery continually though lol~

Sleep... i go and do a bit of exercise before sleeping :3 Usually gets tired and flops down on bed~

Well this reminds me of the story where it says that merlin lives backwards in time or something... really confusing now that i think of it :/ Does he like grow younger or something o.o

Hmm dream about lottery tickets \o/ xD Would be suspicious to see someone win the lottery continually though lol~

I only dream about 'bad/unfortunate/demonic/bloody/troublesome/random things... I rarely dream about anything lucky or happy.

Well you dont really seem to have a reason for those dreams... :x And i doubt scientists are just going to accept that you can see the future in dreams =.= Idk...

I don't accept that I can foretell certain things either in which leads to my dreams being fuzzy due to my heart not accepting such details from my dream.

I consider dreams as just something that happens during sleeping. Nothing to be fully enraptured...~

Only once did I not dream... no dream... nothing... zero... So blissful...~

I want that to happen more often... :x

Hmm so the dream are just possibilities?

Well... i think you just have a really good memory for the dreams...

They're not possibilities... I just refuse to accept them. That leads to them appearing fuzzy due to my hesitation to accept the fact that those dreams will occur in real life.

If I wasn't so 'logical', my dreams would come more often, more detailed, more vivid, and have higher chances of me dreaming things that may occur the next day or within the following week.

For now... due to my hesitation and doubt, I dream about things that may occur within 1-3 months.

Hmm but they dont always appear as true do they? They just allude to events that may happen...

I guess thats the reason for your more logical mind then~

No allusions... They come true. Every word, tree, building, baby, whatever...

They may come as forms of symbols, bright colors, numbers etc., but I understand the meaning behind them... and most of the time the dreams show what is to occur later on in my life... Every drop of blood... no subtle hints whatsoever...

In which leads to me thinking logically for many years to avoid those dreams and just focus on what's occurring now and what must be done later. If they happen, so be it... I'm a little tired from it all... I just want to look out the window and find amusement. That's all I want...

Meh... :x You should poke at your own dreams...~ You might find something worthwhile.

Well my dreams seem pretty simple :/ My recent dreams have all been somewhat less fantasy then they had been... Usually incorporating some sort of stuff about the day...

It shows the exact scene... that wouldnt be too nice... hmm the symbols part... dont quite understand that... is it just obvious symbols or the scene?

I wish I could dream more about the day...~ ^^

Symbols... like random swirls or patterns... perhaps a weird looking cat constantly meowing or a pair of scissors floating in water... Maybe a circle or a decayed tooth... Just nonsense for me, but many others consider dreams as pathways or relative to their being...

I for one... am tired of them.

Well its not only the day xD That last dream stretched a couple years into the past~... Actually i saw the exact place that i would arrive at in dreams before... those went a couple years into the future...

Hmm seems to be nonsense to me too :x Well... yes some believe that dreams can tell about the person... so the symbols somehow connect to events in reality?

I dream the symbols often enough to decipher what they foretell so they do emit a message about what occurs later on in my life...

I regard it as nonsense to relieve my annoyance and headaches...

Would rather dream about mundane things or things that occurred recently... Your dreams... sound fun. :x

Hmm can you try to decipher them in a different way? More positive? Everything can be deciphered multiple ways... im not experiencing it for myself but maybe if you interpret them differently they would effect you differently too? Just stay away from the negatives~ Maybe force the demon to become an ally with your own little ways like how you made me right hand man xD Though i guess you might be trying to just ignore the dreams atm... i guess that works too...

Well... yeah... :x I do like my dreams quite a bit... as long as theres no random nightmare theyre usually decent...

Symbols... they come as they are... no need to differentiate them as positive, negative, as toys, donuts, or whatnot. They are all negative in the end.

Like I mentioned, I dream mostly 'bad things'... :x Fighting those demons or fate takes much will power, a strong mind, and unbreakable heart... I become tired easily because of that.

Nightmare... don't know what a nightmare should really be since those 'bad things' don't scare me... just annoy me.

Maybe some tea or quiet reflections upon life and your surroundings may help ease those nightmares...

Well so they come with a meaning attached? How bothersome... cant scratch out the label and write something else... say "to heck with that meaning" or something like that~

Tired.... well... :x hmm i cant quite enter your dreams and help fight off demons... They seem to be nothing more than a nuisance since they cant beat you anyway :/ Hmm and there doesnt seem to be anything you can do if you get tired fighting it...

Hmm yes ojou sama being unafraid of everything she met... i guess if you can beat demons then what else is there to really fear~

I dont have nightmares often actually... maybe had about three that i can remember vaguely... i usually dont bother remembering them so they just fade away~

Hmm... symbols are called 'symbols' because they do have meaning... just not straight to your face... more subtle, linear, etc.

I would rather say 'to heck with it'... but in the end, bleh... :/

I'd rather fear something... Should try standing on the roof while pretending to fall again... :/

If you deem it unimportant... it'll go away... Some people really want to remember their dreams though.

Hmm those dreams of youre are quite tough to deal with... :x Nothing to be done... though you seem to have quite a lot more control over your dreams than i do... if i try to control then the dream usually just dies there...

I would rather not remember nightmares :x

Standing on the roof o.o That isnt that great of an idea... :x youre not afraid of falling as it is are you?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!