Lucid Dreaming!!

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; I hope you are starting to wake up too your dreams....

////////////////////////////////////////
I've had two dreams lately....

1st one was a bit random weird one though. I think... I'll share this one now..
It was quite...or it had some heavy, dire undertones in it.
It started like a game, there where two teams, we where standing on ice, and there seemed to be a great and wide crevasse in between....the sky was somewhat dark..I could see the stars above twinkling...

The surroundings where urban. There was a urban area around this exalted area of ice. It looked like the place of ice was almost like a arena.

The other on my team started to "burrow" into the ice. I had to do the same thing in order to take cover or something. Funny thing is in order to "melt" ourselves down, we would just kind of move our feet and fill the gape in the ice with warm milk...and we would start to sink deeper into the ice. There was no pouring of milk. It was just there, and seemed to appear when we moved our feet in order to go deeper.

This part of the dream is a bit hazy right at this particular stage. But after what seems like faint memories of burrowing down into giant ice caves filled with warm milk, I am remembering the later stages of the dream. I have somehow gotten over to the other side of the crevasse, and I now find myself on the opposite teams side. At the top of the ice, the same place they started, and the same place I myself started on the opposite side,m before I had to melt my way trough the ice and navigate to the other side. And I got a sniper rifle now. I was just thinking it could have been a scoped remington 700, or maybe even a psg-1... One guy is behind me...I am hesitant for just a short bit, he has a large wooden plank in his hand, I'm not exactly sure I remember what transpired in details...but I shoot him in the side and he falls down the whole that was behind him that he climbed up from. He's not dead, he comes back up with the plank again, this time..I make sure, and aim straight at him, in his chest...he won't come climbing up agian this time, I know. I suddenly switch to 3rd person view of the falling guy as he plummets down the icy hole and enters the larger subterrainian hollow ice caves and falls into the waters in them...the waters are filled with cats. They flock towards him like as if they where piranhas. They are not normal, they have giant steel jaws, and giant abnormal claws...I think they tear him apart and eat him...

I then see all the cats braking loose, coming up out of the openings in the ice and they all run into the city/urban living area around...its a lot darker I think then it was in the beginning. The stars shines ever more brightly, but the earth looks dark and cold, and desolate.

I turn my attention again on my opponents...on the other side where I started. They all seem to be gathered there. There are openings in the ice below the top which I can see them trough, trough my sniper rifles scope. They seem to just be sitting around, conversing, smiling perhaps even. They aren't fighting anymore.... But the game isn't over ! No one told me that the game had ended. So I don't get it...I pick some of them off. Shoot one of them in the back right in the spinal cord, I think he was sitting down. I see confusion, I don't think they know where the shot came from so they don't get which angle to hide from perhaps. I think I shot about 2 more. I then seem to zoom in on one of them with my scope real close so the face fill the whole view. I recognize the face...These are some of my old classmates... Flashes flash before my eyes, memories of smiles, and laughter, (or did I actually see him smile and look happy trough my scope...) I can even see his freckles trough my scope. I take the shot. But why where they all together...I think even some of the ppl from my own team is there, I might already have shoot some of them. As if the game is over, and I'm the only one who doesn't know it, but am still going, killing them all, picking them off one by one. No one told me the game was over, why should I stop. They run around, not knowing where to hide. I know some of them I could not get, now comes the difficult part, I'm going to have to navigate back to that side again, and get those that remain up close, and I don't have a gun, only my sniper rifle, and its them against me (think maybe there where 3 or 4 left). So I must be careful and weary of my next actions from now on.

Dream Ends.....
crevasse.jpg

Crevasse1.jpg

My second dream was..umhy it was today infact.
Was a lot more deeper, emotional and meaningful. It even included someone from here. Though it was a lot longer, and I only remember small parts.

Last edited:
Hmm that dream that i had a while ago and havent posted yet... Hope i can recall stuff... I do believe we were talking about games a bit before this? xD

Its quite fuzzy but I meet ojou sama somehow and we decided to play games~ We both had kirby so we went with that... It all sort of turned 2D at this point~ Anyhow ojou sama took meta knight and I got kirby~ I think metaknight was supposed to be the helper though she pretty much just ran off through the stage and left me at the start... But I was sort of going around searching for treasure and stuff... never really got far from the start area now that i think of it xD I went back from the starting point for some reason or another and found that the stage actually extended that way~ I fell into some odd cave or another and was slowly going through it while grabbing coins and killing random enemies~ I think I wandered into some forbidden zone or whatnot as well xD But still grabbed as much moneys as I could~ Ojou sama decided to come back to search for me after who knows how long and started to grab some moneys as well~ After ignoring the fact that we werent really supposed to be there and finding another forbidden passage, we finally left xD Went off to the trees instead and decided to go climb around on them~ Forget what happened but it involved apples and worms~ There was other dreams following but I think this is sort of where this one ended?

Hmm my next dream... im not sure who this involves or not >< Seems im mixing people in my dreams... [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama might have been part of it... and maybe someone who is no longer here... But the rest was mostly friends (some of which i actually dont know but considered them friends in the dream xD) and whatnot~

I dont really remember what happened at the start but ill go with what i do~
I was in a mario kart like race against various friends from high school. We all had some odd abilities or another that came from whatever we had in the kart. The course was somewhat like a race around a wooden pier in a tropical climate. I was following a friend (e) through the race but couldnt pass her... Eventually she got first and i got second and i could finally see what item she had. It was a plushie of sorts which acted like those mushrooms... I was carrying around a textbook which added weight (and maybe damage but why would i swing that at friends... even if they wont really get hurt...) and a cinnamoroll pillow which i suppose i did hit passing people with xD And also lessened impacts which would probably be better if i wasnt also dragging around the textbook which added weight and made it easier to bump people off the road... but anyhow crappy combination... My sis got third and she had a sunflower which she smacked people with and had longer range than my pillow. Im not sure about the rest of the racers since i went inside some old shack at the end of the course with the first ones who came.
Inside the shack was much larger and fancier than i would have thought~ There was a restaurant in the center and the building looked to be upper class, western, light cream stone structures mixed with some brick buildings. The street lamps were those that burned oil and all had a vintage look to them. Everything was fairly dark since the flames didnt really light up the place as much as i could.
There was a canoe rental which i decided to ride with someone... might have been ojou sama~ Anyhow we were using fairly large wooden canoes which could probably fit four to six people? Not sure... but we went with just the two of us~ We paddling on a river going through some jungle and there was some parts with rapids but otherwise it was mostly peaceful slowly flowing water. Eventually the river led us back to the canoe rental and ojou sama's dad (or someone that i imagine to be her father...) saw us and came over somewhat disgruntled? Im not quite sure what happened but suddenly im on a second trip through the river and ojou sama was sitting at the end of the canoe while her father and i were paddling. At some point the currently dragged away her father's paddle so he tried to pull something that looked like a wooden pole from the river (you know those kinds that people use in fairly shallow water to navigate boats?) but fell in while attempting to. Not quite sure why the wooden poles were there but i assume that its some kind of river plant? xD I grabbed her father's arm as the current pulled him by and pulled him onto the canoe again. Then i pulled one of those poles out as we passed and gave it to him. The rest of the trip was fairly uneventful and we soon arrived at the rental again. Her father left somewhat less disgruntled and i went off to see what else was around~ I found a souvenir shop where someone's mother worked... Im not quite sure who's mother though i would assume ojou sama's considering the recent events. I bought a small trinket and left the store.
I then went to some class and it was quite a mess with the first day seating and stuff... It was in a lecture hall type of setting and the lights were quite dim. The teacher had put out a couple piles of paper with where the students were supposed to sit but i couldnt understand it... I just took a seat at first but the teacher then told everyone to get in their real seats... I suppose expecting everyone to have not known where to go xD I asked the teacher where my seat was and she teacher put me in a seat about fifth row up. After class i went back around the building and had a bag filled with art supplies.
I was trailing my hand against the wall and found that i had left quite a mess of white paint in the process... I decided to cover up the parts i got paint on with more white paint and then i thought... "Why not make a painting of my dream?" So i made four rectangles of white paint outlined with paper so that itll have a nice border when i took the paper off. Some friends came over to help but then started painting whatever they wanted and i couldnt get them to stop so i just let them... The first and second paintings turned into snowy scenes, the first with a village and the second of mountains. I dont really remember the latter two but i noticed that they had added two more paintings to the original four that i had made the frames for... People had gathered to watch and i heard some whispers of art universities. I went around the corner an stared at the blank brick wall for a while before thinking that it would be nice to paint a window on it~ There was a courtyard on the other side of the wall and it would have been fun to just add an odd window or two~ Then i went around to the side with the restaurant and saw that it was also fairly blank there so i thought maybe adding windows there would be fun as well~ But here is where the dream ended since i decided to get up xD

Hmm im just going to copy pasta where i already typed it xD Mehs the time should be after the sentences... ahh well xD

So the dream starts in a pub like place where i meet someone...
[12:53:12 AM] GhostKitty: He said he was a witch hunter or something...
[12:53:27 AM] GhostKitty: And i think he got me to join him on his... quest?
[12:54:00 AM] GhostKitty: Well im not sure if its a pub exactly...
[12:54:12 AM] GhostKitty: But somewhere that was... busy?
[12:54:29 AM] GhostKitty: Maybe something like the town center...
[12:54:35 AM] GhostKitty: Anyhow this place was made of wood
[12:54:59 AM] GhostKitty: Theres a warm glow from the fireplace... which i never actually saw xD
[12:55:17 AM] GhostKitty: Im near the door with the guy
[12:55:50 AM] GhostKitty: Hes... somewhat muscular... and from the way he talks i could tell he was probably one of those overconfident guys...
[12:56:10 AM] GhostKitty: But i end up following him off anyway...
[12:56:26 AM] GhostKitty: We go to a temple like place
[12:57:19 AM] GhostKitty: Im not sure if we were carrying a torch or if there was torches along the walls but the walls have the orangish tint which torches give
[12:58:25 AM] GhostKitty: Otherwise the walls were a bluish gray where the moonlight shines through some cracks in the roof
[1:00:04 AM] GhostKitty: The temple is made of stone and quite old
[1:00:32 AM] GhostKitty: We were to meet his elder brother somewhere in this temple
[1:01:31 AM] GhostKitty: I sort of look at some markings that were on the wall as we pass but i dont remember much about them
[1:02:06 AM] GhostKitty: We eventually meet his brother and the older brother seems to be quite a bit more mature
[1:02:51 AM] GhostKitty: They said that there was a witch which had made this temple her home and we were to find her
[1:03:28 AM] GhostKitty: We get further into the temple and find the witch
[1:04:02 AM] GhostKitty: The younger brother said he wanted to fight alone since he thought he could beat her...
[1:04:44 AM] GhostKitty: The witch was human looking and had long blonde hair
[1:06:25 AM] GhostKitty: There was a row of five or six marks which entered my vision when i looked at her and it told me of her power level (the markers either floated above or below her... not sure)
[1:07:16 AM] GhostKitty: She was somewhat more powerful than the average witch... and the younger brother wasnt likely to be able to beat her... but we let him try anyway xD
[1:08:29 AM] GhostKitty: Me and the elder brother watched as the younger went to challenge the witch and i saw a flash of... blue?... light which marked the beginning of their fight
[1:09:04 AM] GhostKitty: The younger brother got beat up just as i thought he would xD
[1:09:18 AM] GhostKitty: So the elder went and joined the fight
[1:09:32 AM] GhostKitty: He ended the fight pretty fast...
[1:10:17 AM] GhostKitty: A knee to her stomach and ramming his elbow into her back while she was bent over...
[1:11:40 AM] GhostKitty: Anyhow we left that place and went back to the pub
[1:12:03 AM] GhostKitty: We were on another hunt shortly after and went to a swamp this time
[1:12:18 AM] GhostKitty: The younger brother didnt want to come so we left him at home...
[1:13:19 AM] GhostKitty: The witch was pretty much flying all over the place and left tons of signs that she was there... i guess inexperienced or just doesnt care... maybe even powerful enough not to care...
[1:14:11 AM] GhostKitty: But we found her in the middle of nowhere stirring her cauldron
[1:14:57 AM] GhostKitty: Hmm forgot to describe the swamp xD
[1:15:02 AM] GhostKitty: Ehh well...
[1:15:20 AM] GhostKitty: The swamp was full of old trees
[1:15:52 AM] GhostKitty: Quite a lot that had fallen over and were covered with mosses
[1:16:52 AM] GhostKitty: The ground was mushy and it was hard to tell which was ground and water at times...
[1:17:42 AM] GhostKitty: There was layers of... moss? growing over the surface of the water
[1:18:29 AM] GhostKitty: We saw the witch multiple times flying through the forest but she might not have seen us...
[1:18:46 AM] GhostKitty: There was a thick fog that obscured everything so it was mostly just her shadow that we saw
[1:19:09 AM] GhostKitty: And well we also heard her laugh xD
[1:20:12 AM] GhostKitty: She seemed fairly surprised that we found her anyway...
[1:21:10 AM] GhostKitty: Her cauldron was... ehh 4-5 ft tall? maybe 6-7 ft wide
[1:21:31 AM] GhostKitty: It was black with a redish liquid bubbling inside
[1:21:58 AM] GhostKitty: The witch had black hair and red eyes
[1:22:22 AM] GhostKitty: She gave the brother an orange... sweet?
[1:22:43 AM] GhostKitty: It looked like a rectangular piece of wood...
[1:23:33 AM] GhostKitty: I was fairly sure that it wasnt good but the brother ate it anyway...
[1:24:23 AM] GhostKitty: It gave him an orange tint and he saw everything slightly orange as well... but was other wise fine xD
[1:25:03 AM] GhostKitty: The witch only had 1-2 marks this time so she was quite weak...
[1:25:22 AM] GhostKitty: Anyhow the brother challenger her and she accepted
[1:25:45 AM] GhostKitty: This time i saw what the glow from when the younger brother challenged the other witch was
[1:26:53 AM] GhostKitty: A large purple magic circle appeared around them
[1:27:20 AM] GhostKitty: It had two rings with the larger ring being somewhat higher than the smaller one
[1:27:55 AM] GhostKitty: Markings which i coulddnt read were in the space between the two rings
[1:28:54 AM] GhostKitty: Hmm... think of the ring as somewhat like those markings along the outside of plates?
[1:29:05 AM] GhostKitty: Well if the plates have markings anyway...
[1:29:31 AM] GhostKitty: They started their fight when the ring faded away
[1:30:00 AM | Edited 1:30:06 AM] GhostKitty: Im not sure what happened but ill assume the older brother won since we were back in the pub after
[1:30:54 AM] GhostKitty: We went on a third hunt and the younger brother still didnt want to join...
[1:31:18 AM] GhostKitty: This time it was in a temple... somewhat different from the first one but somewhat similar as well...
[1:31:46 AM] GhostKitty: This time it was somewhat egyptian looking
[1:32:38 AM] GhostKitty: The marks on the wall werent exactly hieroglyphics but there was stuff...
[1:34:15 AM] GhostKitty: The walls were some kind of stone of a light orangeish brown color
[1:34:28 AM] GhostKitty: Or maybe not...
[1:34:41 AM | Edited 1:34:42 AM] GhostKitty: There was torches along the walls so maybe that was changing its color
[1:35:07 AM] GhostKitty: We found the witch quite far in the temple
[1:35:42 AM] GhostKitty: She was in a large room
[1:36:18 AM] GhostKitty: There was circular columns lined around a raised rectangular platform
[1:37:02 AM] GhostKitty: It wasnt too high... just about... four feet high?
[1:37:51 AM] GhostKitty: There were stairs leading onto the platform
[1:38:14 AM] GhostKitty: The witch was on top of the platform when we got there
[1:38:53 AM] GhostKitty: She... had black hair i think... and a somewhat creepy mischevious smile...
[1:40:15 AM] GhostKitty: The brother challenger her and i dont remember what color the ring was for them... i think it was some almost white color...
[1:40:49 AM] GhostKitty: And i dont think she was too powerful either... 3-4 marks maybe? I dont really remember...
[1:41:38 AM] GhostKitty: But she gave the brother some... rectanguler nutty looking sweet?
[1:41:53 AM] GhostKitty: He ate it again...
[1:42:32 AM] GhostKitty: Then they continued their fight and in the middle of it he stopped
[1:42:56 AM] GhostKitty: There was maggots coming out of his mouth... and it was quite... icky looking ><
[1:43:24 AM] GhostKitty: But i found myself in front of the younger brother
[1:43:43 AM] GhostKitty: I was telling him about how his brother had fallen...
[1:44:46 AM] GhostKitty: He was grieving for quite a while but then got angry...
[1:45:04 AM] GhostKitty: We set out on another hunt
[1:45:15 AM] GhostKitty: And this time it was in the mountains
[1:45:55 AM] GhostKitty: We were on some stone stairs which had been carved into the mountain
[1:46:24 AM] GhostKitty: The trees were somewhat more sparse than further down where it was a forest
[1:46:52 AM] GhostKitty: The mountain was quite bare further up...
[1:47:27 AM] GhostKitty: The sky was grey and everything else also seemed quite grey as well...
[1:49:18 AM] GhostKitty: The mountain got steeper and there was most small plants in little pockets of soil with the occasional tree which had found a place to grow
[1:49:31 AM] GhostKitty: Quite a lot of fallen trees as well
[1:49:42 AM] GhostKitty: But that was further up
[1:50:10 AM] GhostKitty: We didnt need to go there since we had found our destination
[1:50:45 AM] GhostKitty: There was a house made from the stone of the mountain
[1:51:03 AM] GhostKitty: It was circular and had a pointed roof
[1:51:41 AM] GhostKitty: A fallen tree was laying nearby
[1:52:36 AM] GhostKitty: There wasnt many trees hiding it so it was fairly visible
[1:53:08 AM] GhostKitty: Just a hundred or so yards off the path
[1:53:23 AM] GhostKitty: But the dream ended here

Hmm might have remembered more after i finished... but too lazy to change x3
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]; Well heres that odd dream i was talking about ;p Took a couple hours to type up~

In the earliest part I can recall, I was in a park. I was with someone I cared a lot for, although who exactly is a mystery. This was quite early in the dream, so it has faded somewhat. I do have a guess though. We found a playground, so we decided to play around. There was no one around and it seemed to be early morning. A thin layer of fog covered everything, so the objects further were tinted white. The playground was otherwise colorful with about every color in the rainbow. A fairly plain building was next to the playground and its exterior was mostly a warm gray, although there was what looked to be an arcade inside. We never went inside though I believe it was open. We just wandered around the playground and played with what we wanted to. We raced down slides and across monkey bars and basically around everything by the end. The play structure was actually quite large and some parts were a story or two high. They did have measures to prevent children from getting hurt though. Mostly just not giving them any gaps where they could fall or do something dangerous. But that also meant that the light of the morning wasn’t enough to light up the interiors completely. She almost tripped as we climbed the structure, but I steadied her and we continued up. We were trying to get to one of the longer slides and this one had quite a lot of twists. It was somewhat like a tube and the slide was plastic, so light could penetrate through. She went first and I joined shortly after, but maybe I went a little too quickly. I caught up to her fairly quickly and hugged her from behind. She seemed fairly surprised, but put her hand on mine and we went down the rest of the slide like that. We went to play with other equipment and mostly chose slides where there was more than one and we could race down. Near the end, we were at a slide similar to the other one and it may actually have been the same. She sat down and grabbed my hand to pull me in after her. I was surprised and followed along. I hugged her and she held onto my hands again.
I returned home and I was sitting on the floor of my room with my laptop. There was papers surrounding me, but I didn’t pay any attention to them. This scene was something I recognized in my own room and also connected to something negative. The room was a bit different from my real room though. The size and location of my room seemed to change at random. For now, it was as my normal room looked in terms of size. The room was dark and the harsh light made everything shades of gray. The light from my laptop and through the cracks between closed shades of window were the only light sources. The floor may not have been concrete, but it looked a lot like it was. My bed was against the corner and I was sitting a little away from it. My dad walked in and started talking except I didn’t really hear anything he said. He was probably complaining about something or another. I just continued whatever I was doing and he continued talking at me. The room had taken another form and now it seemed quite large. It gave a feeling similar to what an abandoned factory might have been like or at least an empty factory. Eventually I moved to my bed with the laptop and my dad wasn’t finished with whatever he was saying so he sat on my bed to make sure I wouldn’t sleep. I continued doing whatever stuff on my laptop and he eventually fell asleep or so it seemed. I got back on the floor and the room once again changed. It was now the room downstairs which we used to store everything we didn’t really need. The room was larger than mine, but cluttered with boxes against a wall.
I then appeared in a house. It was like someone’s home and yet not. It may have been a friend’s party, but I didn’t know anyone here. There was a lot of people all over. The place was well lit and the dominant color seemed to be orange. There were various shades, but most of the painted ones seemed to have been mixed with varying degrees of white. Maybe it was the light that had an orange tint, but nothing really stood out. I stayed in one room the whole time, though I saw other rooms. There was a room separated by a glass wall which had billiard tables, mahjong tables, and other things which gave it a feeling somewhat like a casino. There was another through an arched doorway where I saw a dart board. In the room I was in, there was three tables and two may have been billiards or foosball. The third was what caught my attention. The table looked somewhat like a billiard table, but they were having some kind of dice based war game. Their pieces were miniature spaceships and up to ten players could play at once. The board was basically the table split into ten sections with two columns of five. Each section was a territory for a player and a field of squares where they could place pieces. The squares may have been more for recording coordinates because the players usually just bunched up their forces along the side of the field. I believe that the currently black glass board was actually a screen which would create a map, but the players didn’t seem to be aware of that. There was also some control panel like board which they weren’t using. I decided to poke around the table and found a switch to turn on the screen. They players all seemed shocked and wondered how I managed to do that. Then we found out that it also made holograms of their spaceships so they didn’t need to manually move the pieces anymore. I played with the board and it turned out that there was a dice function among the various others and I tried to get them to use it, but they didn’t seem to understand how it worked. I believe the board could also make the holograms move, but I never really got to try finding that function.
There was probably something before this, but I found myself on the street and there was an alien invasion happening soon. I was heading somewhere, but I’m not sure where. Then there was some scene where I saw some view of Earth from space and there was a large base of sorts which had been created to deal with alien threats. It was in the arctic and probably the size of a continent. When the cut scene ended, I found myself in a cave. There was a defense base in here and a docking bay for smaller spaceships further up. The cave was made from a light brown stone and quite massive. The chamber I was in had a stone path arching across a vast expanse and reaching the roof where the docking bay was. I couldn’t see what was on the other side of the chasm as there was only darkness. The arch was probably about five meters across at the narrow points. The base and loading dock were made of some white material that seemed to glow. The light coming from inside was also white. There wasn’t many workers, but the ones I saw had white suits and helmets which had one or two points in the back. I was walking up the path to the docking bay when an alien spacecraft stopped in the air in front of me. It was mokou inside and we talked for a while. Apparently I had some odd ability to absorb the attacks of aliens and I wanted to practice so I asked her to shoot at me. The shots disappeared with something like a ripple usually, but there was a chance that they could hit. After a while, I asked her to increase the level of the weapon and the amount of shots doubled. There was also a secondary ability which spawned crawling aliens, but those were taken care of with a stomp like those enemies in Mario. We stopped eventually and she asked me to leave with her. It was going to be dangerous if we stayed on Earth and there was a high chance that we wouldn’t make it through the war. She had a spacecraft, so we could just leave Earth and avoid all the conflict. I wasn’t sure, but I climbed onto the spacecraft and she flew off. We were already in space when I decided that I couldn’t leave yet. I was only clinging onto the outside of the spacecraft, so I jumped back towards Earth after promising her that we would meet again. I landed in the headquarters of the defense forces and they were having troubles and arguing about something. There was quite a lot of chaos and everyone seemed busy. I went into a white building that seemed like an office and had a talk with one of the guys at his desk. He was doing something with disks and handed me one. They were very fragile and even holding it with a little strength caused cracks in it. He was also playing with a cracked disk except he was intentionally cracking it. I left after talking a bit more.
I found myself at a party. The theme was tropical so there was palm trees and similar decorations. I was wandering around outside and never really went inside. There was a lot of people carrying around those odd fancy drinks and sitting around. I went towards the forest in the back and found a chest before a circular Asian pavilion with a ring of columns. I knew that if I opened the chest, there would be a challenge where enemies would chase me until I got out of the forest. I decided to explore a little more first and went further down the path. There was an Aztec like temple made from stone blocks here and another challenge which involved defeating enemies for a prize. The temple and pavilion were overlooking the sea and this looked to be near the top of a mountain. I don’t remember if I cleared the challenges or not, but I walked further down the path and the forest had turned into one of bamboo. I think I met someone in there, but I’m not sure. Eventually I got out of the forest and found myself at the party again. I found my sister in front of one of the buildings and had a short conversation with her. I went off again and she found me later on when I was about to go back into the bamboo forest. Someone was looking for me?

aww god ill read this in the morningo..o im so stupid for asking lol

Well taking short naps can also giving you a short dream of some sort that is somehow memorable for the first 30 minutes after coming out of it. I took a nap after coming back from work to see in my dream that I was with someone and painting a picture of a landscape. Which reminds me that I used to do drawings in my spare time when I was relatively drawing landscapes of places I liked.

There are plenty of foods which induce lucid dreaming, look them up.
lsd for one if I was just to have a bet ^
disclaimer: side effects is that it can induce them while your still awake~
Well taking short naps can also giving you a short dream of some sort that is somehow memorable for the first 30 minutes after coming out of it. I took a nap after coming back from work to see in my dream that I was with someone and painting a picture of a landscape. Which reminds me that I used to do drawings in my spare time when I was relatively drawing landscapes of places I liked.

Yea I've read about that, something about waking up too early, and then going to sleep again is excellent.

///
Though having a spirit attached too you can give you plenty more than you might want/bargain for as well.~

There are plenty of foods which induce lucid dreaming, look them up.

Yea I've read about that, something about waking up too early, and then going to sleep agian is excellent.
//

Though having a spirit attached too you can give you plenty more than you might want as well.~
//

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; Reading your dreams make me think maybe you should look into writing, reading what you write can sometimes be quite fascinating. I see some interesting ways of describing things, a lot of imagination, and a rich vocabularistic ways of describing it.

You also seem to enjoy it.

p.s. what what was that art form called agian that we talked about a long time ago when they placed a toilette on display ^~

Yea I've read about that, something about waking up too early, and then going to sleep agian is excellent.
//

Though having a spirit attached too you can give you plenty more than you might want as well.~
//

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; Reading your dreams make me think maybe you should look into writing, reading what you write can sometimes be quite fascinating. I see some interesting ways of describing things, a lot of imagination, and a rich vocabularistic ways of describing it.

You also seem to enjoy it.

p.s. what what was that art form called agian that we talked about a long time ago when they placed a toilette on display ^~

Lol the toilet... Would be "fountain" actually ;p Hmm forgets what movement it was =w=

Hmm... well writing is usually interesting enough ;p Can spend quite a while with pretty much anything before i get bored~

Thats a nice skill/quality seeing as I see ppl on here constantly bored quite often, but it strikes me too at time as well.

If you remember the art form, send me a VM k. I just don't like forgetting stuff.

Hmm... well... what movement was it... the guy who made it was duchamp...

I try to keep from being bored~ Plenty to do usually~

I used to have them more often now days it's been rare. I haven't actively been trying to make them happen anymore though it's not worth it because I'd not get to stay long enough in my dreams. I used to try to induce them with two techniques, 1# doing reality checks thru out the day so that you will do it when your dreaming and have more chance to realize your dreaming. And #2 having the intent to remember your dreams and then writing them down when you wake up. That one is tough I would remember the entire night of dreams waking up after each dream so like 3 times a night, I couldn't take that.

Hmm... reality checks... never heard of that way before xD But i usually wake after a dream or two... then sleep a bit more and get another one~

Well for some people it's harder to discern whether it is a dream or reality. Personally most of my dreams are rather easy to discern due to the nature of the dream that is obviously out of place of what I was doing a moment ago. I have a tendency to keep in mind what I was doing before dropping into another realm, the realm of dreams, so I can immediately force wake up out of it if I know that I have sometime more important to do.

Hmm... i usually wake up every two hours if i wake once... thats about one or two dreams before i wake... perhaps more... Though there is times when i forcefully wake since im aware that im dreaming... Usually forget to do that during those unpleasant dreams though >.<

Lucid dreaming is awesome! I'm super into dreams. I write all mine down. It's the only real way to train yourself. My dreams tend to be hyper-realistic so it's super hard for me to tell the difference between being asleep and awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hmm... i usually wake up every two hours if i wake once... thats about one or two dreams before i wake... perhaps more... Though there is times when i forcefully wake since im aware that im dreaming... Usually forget to do that during those unpleasant dreams though >.<

Most people who rather forget the really bad dream and the unpleasant ones. So I don't think you should worry too much about those dreams though, unless you feel it's really important, I wouldn't worry it. With that said, I know someone who tend to wake up those who are having a unpleasant dream since they don't have a strong heart and possibly end up with a stroke. Last thing you need is to have a really bad dream and have a bad outcome from it in real life.

Hmm... my dreams are usually... pleasant...~ And not realistic xD Or at least im floating around watching myself half the time... so that doesnt really make for a very realistic dream xD The unpleasant ones.... there was one which was quite creepy and well wasnt really a nightmare exactly?... Just odd... really odd... x.x

I very rarely have a "bad dream". Having something go wrong just makes it more interesting. If people start chasing me or something I normally start breaking the game (wish I could do that in real life too), just start jumping through walls, or make a bridge collapse after I charge through etc. :)

I really wish I had/could remember more dreams. I've gotten some pretty great ideas from my dreams before. :D

Lol ehh.. i get chased and into fights all the time in dreams... dont consider them bad xD But the dream i was talking about... there was some... seaweed which took apart everything that touched it... at the molecular level... and a friend fell into the sea...

If we're talking about the really whacky ones... I only can recall the one where I was making some daring moves that was based all on my perspective and barely survived in those whacky as situations. It's like solving a crisis with a solution that you wouldn't try in real life unless you're super desperate or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]