Lucid Dreaming!!

lol me too, but RE3 was very famous in that time, so I getting curious and ended play it :lmao:

horror didn't make me have a nightmare, but will make me paranoid for long time x_x

what are you two, six? if your dreams are lucid you have nothing to fear. people are scarier than the monsters you see in movies. though I still can't play Fatal Frame alone, I got over Silent Hill after I understood the story, but Fatal Frame and the Siren are two games I'll never touch alone at night. Which reminds me, a group of friends and I tried to play Fatal Frame one night on a big screen with max sounds, we didn't even get past the 1st puzzle before we ran out of the room screaming like little girls.

Lucid dream.... is fun when you have control over everything in your dream :3
I usually laughed when I realized that I was having a lucid dream... and then quickly tried to do some silly or naughty things that I wouldn't normally do in real life - before my consciousness took control and ordered me to wake up :D

Though sometimes it can be scary when you know that you're dreaming and you couldn't wake up for some reasons - even if you've stabbed your hand with a knife (it does feel painful, even if it was just a dream). Even scarier is when you finally woke up from your sleep... only to realize later that you're still dreaming....

Ahh yeah i had one of those where i thought i woke and though i was awake.... but then the house turned funneh x.x

Hmm well theyre lucid in that i can control them if i really wanted to but theyre not cuz im being lazy and not controlling them ;p More fun to just let them run their own paths~

Hmm... another dream... i dont quite remember everything that happened... didnt sleep well last night... so the pieces started disappearing really fast... theres three people i know were involved... one person is gone from here and the part she was in disappeared similarly... the other involved [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama~ Thats the part that was almost the last before i woke again for some reason or another... >< Wont be making a wall with everything... if i can... since people dont seem to like that... I guess heres a dream for you ojou sama~ Since you said to dream of you~

We were all chatting on the forums and well... i guess i was too late for most of it so people were sort of gone by the time i got here... But i saw that ojou sama had drawn a little series of chibi pictures making a short little... manga? It was quite cute x3 But basically she was talking with inf and others in them~ They were on a small wooden platform for the first two frames and someone came by then (gahh so very vague details x.x) the platform turned steel afterwards at ojou sama's will ;p I believe it started raining chocolate vases and one shattered on inf xD So he was wearing a vase for a couple frames~ Anyhow the platform became chocolate and inf was panicking when it started melting from under his feet xD Ojou sama was pretty much just watching as he fell through and into the water under~ An octopus appear and the platform turned into some clear crystal~ I think inf was splashing around in the water and ojou sama had sparkly eyes for some reason xD Anyhow i dropped from the sky afterwards and i forget what i did xD

Reactions: renano
well, all i was doing was talking to her, then she makes the platform i'm standing on turn into melting chocolate. that's just rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.