Lucid Dreaming!!

Hmm... been having tons of dreams where im female... @_@ /me blames mafia game for that... xD

^Okay... never played that game since I not too interested of that type of role playing game.

Lately I was dreaming of painting another scenery out with someone on my side. And other times, I'm on some kind of adventure to complete some goal or something. No idea where these dreams are going...

i had a lucid dream recently, but it was so disappointing! i was just standing there trying to do stuff, but nothing i wanted to happen would happen :dispirited: so i woke myself up and got out of bed, except i didn't really wake up and i was attacked by tiny trolls

Not sure how would that be fun...

Try this:
n2ZihekJ.gif

That would scare a lot of people. I guess...

I tried once, I think I was close but I failed and ended up in a sleep paralysis with auditory hallucinations, I had my eyes closed (thank god), everything was pretty scary, I wouldn't try it again.

That.... is kind of extreme. No idea how you get into that state unless you induced it yourself and somehow things went wrong.

Hmm... some people have sleep paralysis even if they dont... never had it myself so i dont really know what happens with it... but hallucinations as well?... I sort of wonder what you were doing to make that happen...

Like Hatori is saying, I was trying to self induce it and it went wrong, when you're in sleep paralysis is pretty normal to start hearing stuff though, has happened to me twice...

If we're talking about lucid dreaming out of the blue it only has happened to me once, but many years ago when I was a kid, It was pretty fun actually, I was trying to convince everyone in the dream that they were just a dream of mine and everyone were like "u wut" hahaha

I barely remember my dreams anymore ;_;

Hmm... i can control most of my dreams a bit... but if i start thinking too much then i wake myself @_@

I don't want to lucid dream lol, for some reason my break is kinda fucked up. Every once in a while, i hear a Imaginary ring in my ear that's very loud and expect to see a scary face somewhere. Hopefully its not a brain problem

Hmm... is it like some high pitched ringy noise? Might be either a high pitched sound which adults cant hear or that youve hit you head or something and now its ringing...~

Hmm... is it like some high pitched ringy noise? Might be either a high pitched sound which adults cant hear or that youve hit you head or something and now its ringing...~
Its more like a loud high pitched scream that you hear in a scary popup

Lucid dream, huh?
Not sure if this one considered as lucid dreams, but here it goes:

I dreamed of something I really feared,
I started waking up from my sleep (in my dream),
and began to see crowds gathering around me.
They were laughing heartily at me,
whispering something that I couldn't catch,
looking at me funnily, isolated me
from everyone, leaving me
feeling really confused and frustrated.
Yet one stays close to me,
however this person holds me
dear in her arms, as if I'm going to
break soon, and sweetly smiling telling
me. . .
. . that I failed everything,
and she laughed along with everyone.
It shocks me greatly, while they merrily
mocking me and makes me cry and know what?
I went to escape, only to realized
tears stained my face when I woke up.
Noted that, I am aware I'm in a dream,
and have partial control over this dream, but 1 thing I knew:
that I couldn't prevent this from
happening, slowing them down, yes, I could.
Have you know, that what I dream
is always the outcome in my life?
Both are perks and curses that I wear on my sleeves.

Last edited:
Hmm... [MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION]; outcome of your life?... like your dreams foretell what would happen?...

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Yes, it happened many times and prove it right repetitively.
I barely have dreams, but when I do, its my dooms. . .
Or . . my lucky day xD

Hmm.... seems my situation is quite the opposite of yours O.o I have tons of dreams but theyre usually just random meaningless stuff and if they do become real it usually doesnt actually impact much... Some of the dreams are about stuff happening to me so... well they dont really tell me i would fail or something like that... and its usually not true when they do...

Lucky, to be able to dream like that, I've lost that ability of mine years ago.
I afraid I'm just too tired to dream. So, when I did, its the truth, leave alone my strong guts.
Oh right, I remember dreaming about getting PS2 before.
Right in the afternoon of that day, well. . let's just say we, (my family) brought one.
It feels downright surreal. And I don't even know we're getting one xD

Hmm... afraid to dream... can you control lucid dreams to some degree though? Maybe change whatever happens ;p
Lol maybe theyre whispering ps2 into your ears as you slept :XD:

I have partial control, like trying to escape.
Others are beyond my control. I don't even decide to dream :P
Ohoho, it could be. But, nah, it just me dreaming some random thing ;)

Hmm... i guess i have partial control in my lucid dreams as well =w= Can force events if i feel strongly about it though...~

Yeah i do think i would be a bit surprised if i got a ps2 after dreaming about it O.o (Since my parents dont really care for gaming so probably wouldnt for no reason ;p Also who would get a ps2 now when theres so much more? xD)

Curse and bless my strong feeling then xD
In the past, I have ridiculous dreams about becoming a hero. I have full control :D
Though, now those dream turned blurry as I ages.

. . It was years ago :redface:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls