Lucid Dreaming!!

N

nexus

Has anybody lucid dreamed before ?? If so whats your story, what happend?! I my self have never done it before ( or i dont remember it).
lucid dream
a dream state in which one is conscious enough to recognize that one is in the dream state and which stays in one's memory.

Last edited:
add this:
lucid dream
a dream state in which one is conscious enough to recognize that one is in the dream state and which stays in one's memory.

I've had this happen several times. But since they're dreams, they're too personal to share since most of them deal with real-life things.

I`ve done it a few times, but only been able to keep myself from waking up once. Like most people, the shock of realising I`m dreaming wakes me. As for what I did...lets just say it was fun.

im practicing to have lucid dreams anytime i want and i have advanced quite a bit, only lucid dreams i had lasts for around 15 -40 secs lol, im applying inception things and they do work, but i wanna master body paralysis, scary and fun at the same time!

btw i was dreaming and could do water bend for 20 secs, was fun :lmao:

I think I'm usually running from something in almost every dream I can remember clearly. I giant chicken, a ufo, the fbi, an attacker, a stalker, lots of interesting things.

There were times when I chased people, but never caught them. Plenty of times I've been flying/falling.

Hmm i seem to have one of these every time i oversleep xD

The last one was me having some odd transforming powers and fighting off hordes of aliens. Ran through caves solving whatever puzzles and there was some girl that popped up to help every so often. There was a secret thing that i was supposed to protect and i was trying to slay some flying boss type alien when they decided it was too late to save the secret =.= Got some flying elephant to drag over bombs and oil so they could just blow up the lab...

lucid dreams..hmm..yeah...i've had that before...hmm..usually 'bout me being a super hero or a detective
and man...i really want to watch the continuation:swearveng:..

Bleh... dreams.

All my dreams ever since I was a child have been lucid dreams.

I would rather have no dreams.

Hmm i suppose ill move my dreams to this since the ones i remember are usually lucid... This was influenced by Shrek, [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, and Peter Pan xD Maybe some other sources i cant remember/didnt notice...

I... forget how the heck this started but anyhow theres some crisis in the world and im going to god's tower. I remember running through the gingerbread man's house somewhere along the way. The tower was white with wooden platforms circling around each floor. At the tower there was already a meeting and the demon lord was also there. The demon lord was quite large and i saw his skill set when i walked by him (a bunch of generic attacks which i didnt really pay attention to with the last one in the list being some toxic touch where anything he put his hand on would fall asleep). They debated and disagreed on how to deal with the crisis. Eventually the debating got hostile and a fight broke out. The demon lord knew he couldnt win so he smashed a hole in the wall with his axe. His two helpers and i (apparently i agreed that some action needed to be taken) ran out before he destroying the wall to buy a bit of time. The tower had taken a shade of red and glowed in the night. They had chariots or transportation anyway... (red/gold carriages similar to those chinese ones which the rich rode around in and was carried by four people but these could fly) hidden under the platforms which flew out as they leapt off the platform. The angels also sent 2 or 4 to pursue. I was on the chariot with the demon lord and the two helpers were on another chariot. The helpers were sent out to tell other groups to start taking action cuz the angels werent going to do much. The Caribbean Sea was a place where the crisis had happened before and some magical library on the East coast of the USA were the places where the two helpers were sent. There was a group of wizards who would search the library and some explorers who would go explore the Carribbean. I followed the demon lord to London where we would go towards the second star aka Neverland. The pursuers chased and we flew into the forest. The forest was quite creepy and dead with the stereotypical trees and plants without a single leaf on them and the ground filled with cracks. The two helpers flew alongside for a while before heading wherever they needed to go. The pursuers were mainly after me and the demon lord. We crashed somewhere around a witch's house and ran past. There was graves behind her house and we came along one for a reindeer. The demon lord was quite disturbed by this and as we walked along we saw some petrified reindeer skeleton and there was a plaque saying that it would be reborn if certain words were said. There was a third grave for another reindeer the demon lord seemed like he wanted to stop and save the three. The dream then showed the path we had to take if we were to get to London before returning to where we were at. I found myself on the chariot again and there was reindeer pulling it this time. Im not sure if they were resurrected or some completely different ones but a thought hit that the demon lord seemed a lot like Santa. We ran through the gingerbread man's house again and the dream ended with some odd thing about the gingerbread man being related to an egg.

Hmm i wonder how this would be interpreted~ Were the angels in the tower actually fallen angels aka demons? Was the demon lord actually santa in disguise? No idea but this was quite the dream xD

lol funny a demon lord who wants to help instead of destroying XD santa~

hmm fallen angels aren't demons because they don't get along with the demons they don't work with them plus they can become angels again if they behave XD

side stories~what happened to the two helpers ??and what happened to you in the very end?? lol

Hmm the demons got where they needed to... or at least they got to the library since i saw the group of wizards heading out~

As for me i have no idea~

Fallen angels... well i suppose that they arent demons but the devil is a fallen angel~ Guess you dont need to be a fallen angel to be a demon though~

Well if it was santa then why not ;p

But he didnt kill anyone in the fight ;p He just put everyone in his way to sleep~

Tis the tale of a twisted mad hatter~
He owned a store by the entrance of a dark little mall~
Mice as his workers he sold his wares~
A trio of three walks by~
Alice [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] and i~
She spots a shoe she must get~
But how would she with her thin wallet?
Tis not the place for the poor~
Off she walks with a lump in her pocket~
An angry yell as the hatter sees~
Off again the trio walk~
To return at a latter time~
In walk the three again~
As workers of the store~
Try the shoes on once more~
Hear the screams of the hatter twice~
One tossed into the ceiling~
Along with a little mouse~
A second tossed into the floor~
As for me?
I was left to watch the store~
A bull dog stops by the mall~
A hundred fold how it shouldve been~
Returned incomplete from some shallow grave~
Glaring at the locked door~
Watching the panic in the mall~
Whatever shall we do?
The mad hatter asked~
Then alice wandered in and gazed around~
Before simple walking to the dog~
And petting it~
Watching the hatter's sigh of relief~
I went over to his little table~
To have a little chat~
Convinced of alice's greatness~
He parted with the shoes~
In drops ralium~
From the ceiling up high~
A group of mice following down the rope~
An unnecessary rescue for her~
And on the three continue~
Alice with her new pair of shoes~

Now i wonder who might alice be~
As the role were all unclear at start~
I think now i can finally see~
Who alice really was at heart~
@renano ojou sama~

thank you samy thats an honor to be called and be in your dream XD :pushups:

lol mice XD fun

lol Alice all i can think of is [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]~

lol yeah XD not in the dream but when i read trio and mice i remembered the three musketeers of disney

Hmm well the biggest influence would probably be alice in wonderland~ Other stuff... no idea xD

Had them quite a lot. Probably a life style change is needed for me but it was fairly interesting and sometimes I get to do thing that is not possible in the real world.

All I can think is...

What is up with Sam's dreams? xD

Needed a good read. Thank you~

Lol my dreams are always odd~ Actually i had some dream after that one where i gained otaku status cuz i managed to shoot a cannon through some guy in a game from another ship... quite the odd arcade game...

^

What is this I don’t even... xD

I find them entertaining and refreshing.

Hmm yes they entertain me quite a bit too but theyre all so random xD I dont even know where alice came from... hadnt really thought of that movie in a while~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]