Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
Hello Everyone on planet earth hmmm you may think that what I say is way weird>..< But I can't find an Anime Avatar that whould suit me on the forum...I tried many>.< Bieliave me many>.< ....Yeah..so what charecter whould suit me the best what do you think? and it needs to be a chareceter that has many pics you can find on :crushed::crushed::crushed::crushed:Now please help me>><
Oh and many tests say I am a dreamer..<

Last edited:
Dreamer... Hmm... shall i attempt to find one?... though i have no idea how that would turn out xD

Please try because..I spended the last hour looking other charecters QQ

Hmm would Eve from blackcat and her twin which i dont know the name of in to love ru work? xD

Hmm>.< She is not kindof in my style of Anime I am in love with Rea sanka But there is not enought pics for it to make my profile....If rea sanka has more Fanart>.<

For zerochan you could go and upload the images on some other site before using it... not sure if itll keep the size though... photobucket doesnt anyway...

HmmHmm what if upload it to deviantart>.<?

your ava already nice if you ask me
82555b23.gif

How come Minitokyo has a virus.....My antivirus said so...and it strictly said so>.< gone all red...Like blood>.<

Hmm i dont know about deviant art... havent used it before...

Maybe someone is messing with minitokyo?

hmm....a virus?..really? that's strange...i'm fine browsing it though

lol Maybe...throught my antivirus may be overreacting but it saved me many times>.<

Well some random probably virused pop up jumped at meh at first... not going to click it though... i dont even use that antivirus and it doesnt act that way...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ...we already said in past zerochan is my greatest enemy of all times she blocks all the pics

Zerochan doesnt allow linking and stuff... =.= The links they do have are just thumbnails... so doesnt really do anything...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
Well after a while it just says ''Hosted by zerochan'' and the picture is gone....Yeah...I chould kill them
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] I like being a dreamer you know...

hmm you are a dreamer means you are blind until you open your eyes then you'll see that no one hates you its just that you are not adjusting or want to have friends

Have you tried it maybe downloading (the picture), and then it to Facebook or what do I know what kind of platform you use to charge where it can work there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.