Embarrassing and awkward moments...

when i scream im gonna married my girlfriend in front of peoples :XD:

When I suddenly started dropping everything at work today. Though it was perhaps getting more frustrating than embarrassing by the end. XD

Mmm... there was this time when a pidgeon pooped on my shirt while i was walking downtown
and i had to go all the way back home with that awful stain in my clothes.

Hmm... i walked into half of them exploring :/
So you where exploring Traps......Samy I never knew this side about you lol
While its not that embarasing there are this times when i just happen to notice that i forgot my glasses when i already reached my destination, that being either my workplace or college. -_-u

And i just love to adjust my glasses and sometimes my hand ends just grabbing air.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AdjustingYourGlasses
Just make sure you do it the right way....the smart & suporiority way....maybe an other case of "life imitating art" ;D
Just do this at a brilliant moment.
Oh and you might wanna try and look cross eyed for extra effect and smile while doing it haha. Warning: doing this with any idiot nearby, who might also be a sports jocky, can be hazardous unless you have plan B.
1DZYdj0.jpg

ZMGgWZd.jpg

Ujyqizx.jpg

CYqY6lN.gif

Last edited:
you go out of the bath naked and there is someone guest in your house and have totally forgotten about :lol:

Hmm... glasses... those character do like doing that... lol there should be some glasses that light up with that glare effect when you push at the center there xD

Tbh I dnt have an embarrassing moments because.. Im too carefree and I usually dnt mind what happens thats why my life is soo boring...

I remember when i was in class and the teacher was wearing a see through dress and she bent over to get a pen. I was looking at the board and she immedietly thoght i was staring at her and announced it to the whole class.

I remember when i was in class and the teacher was wearing a see through dress and she bent over to get a pen. I was looking at the board and she immedietly thoght i was staring at her and announced it to the whole class.

That one its actually quite funny. Was she hot ?

awkward moments? asking someone out, getting rejected, and having to sit next to her the rest of the semester

I Fell You Mah' Meeennnn!! - Seriously.....I Was Looking At The Board, Trying To Deeply Analyze The Problem.....And Yeah, Same Thing Happened Here...... Those Embarrassing 15 Seconds Felt Like Years!!! :yelcard:

Seriously.............What Was I Thinking!??? :redcard:

The most awkward moment happened to me every

3 weeks ago,

There was this girl,she doesn't come often to classes,so I was setting in the front row when she entered the room,I couldn't help myself not look,she had this very black and smooth long hair it was like silk,so I approached here wanted to get friendly,as always I was nervous,I just stood there starring at her hair,after that I grappled her hair and took a deep breath it smelled goooooood :lmao: she turned around with a surprised face and said "excuse me?" I was standing and everyone on the class was like "wtf~~~~~" from that I couldn't lay an eye on here :P

Well.... This One Was Honest.....

I've Got A Really Strong Relationship (But Not A "GF") With This Hot • Strong • Big-Oppai Tsundere Gal.......

Of Course She Liked Me - I've Got What A Girl Likes: Abs • Humorous • Strong • Active • One Of The Bright Pupils In Class

The Cut: Well, She Got Angry Since I Did Not Noticed Her For A Couple Of Days • 2 Days - Well She Said To Avoid Her, But Now...She's Complaining!!??

Well.... I Told To Calm Down Gal...... Whilst Going Down To Her Shoulder......

And She Was Startled Suddenly! - I Can See Her Face All Bright Red......
She Was Startled, My Arm That Was Resting On Her Kinda Slipped And........Yeah,.....It Took The "BRA" Strap Along!!!

And Yeah, I Got Slapped Too Hard And She Called Me "Bastos!!! • Hentai • Engot • Baka!

My Cheek Was All Red Due To Her "powerful" Slap - And I Was Like.... "fufufufu"

Maaaaannnnn! - Yep, I've Created A Huge Pile Of Students Circling Around Us: Dude' They Are Calling Me Pervert!

And I just Told Them It Was An Accident!!! - And I Was Like MMMMMAAAAAAANNNNN!!! - Just What Did I Did To Get This!!!???

Well....At Least I Mastered The One-Hand Strap Bra Removal Technique!

Maaaannn!!!! - They've Got The Wrong Idea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.
bonbokobon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
I would like the art CG for this please.
男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR