[LPW #161] Can I talk to you for a moment?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; did you watch the Pro Bowl?

Looked good for the NFC at first, but the AFC pulled it out at the end. Decent game, but obviously there wasn't much hard blocking. ;)

4826567.png;compress=true

Oh, g'day on your side, TKos... I do hope that anything fine is with you...:bored:

not bad. Have the day off today so relaxing and playing a few games. You?

Oh, nice to hear that. Hmm... Which game?

And me is fine also, and I relaxing my day off as well - currently I watching (a little marathon...) Pirates of the Caribbean (3rd movie)...xD

Oh, nice to hear that. Hmm... Which game?

And me is fine also, and I relaxing my day off as well - currently I watching (a little marathon...) Pirates of the Caribbean (3rd movie)...xD

Just bought Dragonball FighterZ, so I am playing that.

I see, I have only watched the 1st movie.

Just bought Dragonball FighterZ, so I am playing that.

I see, I have only watched the 1st movie.

Ah, I see... Well, as I last weekend in capital was, I did thought: that I'd it as well that buy (PC ver.), but the price was..., well... You know.

Oh, really? Then you should the rest (currently 5 movies together - but 6th is in-/upcoming...) catch up sometime, because it's worth.

Were you visiting friends/family? Yeah the game just came out do it's still full price, maybe wait for the Steam Sumner Sale if you are getting the PC version.

Yeah I will watch them one of these days.

I heard 5 wasn't that good?

Were you visiting friends/family? Yeah the game just came out do it's still full price, maybe wait for the Steam Sumner Sale if you are getting the PC version.

Yeah I will watch them one of these days.

I heard 5 wasn't that good?

Family, did my pregnant big sis, little sis and mom visited...

Hmm... Yeah, in about half year decreasing the price about 30-40%, where then I'll it maybe buy that.

And movie 5 was/is to be honest a bit too weak: few plot holes..., but otherwise was it fine.

Family, did my pregnant big sis, little sis and mom visited...

Hmm... Yeah, in about half year decreasing the price about 30-40%, where then I'll it maybe buy that.

And movie 5 was/is to be honest a bit too weak: few plot holes..., but otherwise was it fine.

Oh I see, do you live in a different city?

Yeah, just add the game to your Wishlist on steam, you will get a notification when it's on sale

Oh I see, do you live in a different city?

Yeah, just add the game to your Wishlist on steam, you will get a notification when it's on sale

More likely is it a middle-big town (along side at Lake Balaton), about 160 km (~99 mile) away from capital...

Hmm... Well, I'll keep in mind that.

G'gratulation [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; for winning the upcoming LPW^_^!

Think the Eagles have a chance?

No, but then, I didn't think the Giants had a chance either, so who knows. ;)

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; who is doing the halftime show?

Justin Timberlake, his 3rd halftime show (most ever)

He probably won't be ripping the clothes off Janet Jackson this time around. :laughpanda:

Hmm, well because of my job... 3~4 times, but I plan in the future more often coming there (maybe sometime also there to move).

I see. I'm going to try and visit my brother and sister in law in Texas this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.