What is the meaning behind your avi siggy and/or profile?~

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Hmm was inspired by what [MENTION=12272]fuyu[/MENTION] said earlier and thought why not make a thread about it~ x3 I would think that most images arent just chosen randomly and there is a reason why someone would choose that image for avatar, signature, and profile picture/background~ Might just be that it caught their eye or something but there would still be reasons why~ Or maybe the image can somehow relate to you~ Tons of reasons why people choose images~

For me, the ava/siggy fit my name.... Yuno like to kill so yea..... Then my profile BG is cuz I'm a fan of Neptunia...(Even though I haven't played it yet)..... And the profile pic is me covering my eyes while looking through the gape of my fingers at Yuno slaying things.... Ufufufu.... Well, that about it I guess.... Might change it to fit the mood also.....

And Sammy ava/siggy is cuz he is obsessed with shina.....(Even have a shrine to worship her)>_>....:XD:

Last edited:
My avatar and signature represent one of the characters I use often in the Tekken franchise and the team that I represent when playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

My profile, on the other hand, shows my love for Mio Nishizono from the Visual Novel, Little Busters!

And I do not think Sam is obsessed with Shiina. It's just that he is receiving a lot of signatures with Shiina on them that he might as well go with it.

Obsessed? Hmm not really ;p I was using an angel beats theme and just went with shiina on a whim~ Decided to go through all the shiina images i could find before moving on to others but it seems that wont happen anytime soon xD Angel beats was also somewhat of a whim but i had watched it around the time that i started here so i went with it~ The meaning was unintentional but shiina could represent some parts of me~ Im generally quite silent and people wouldnt notice me~ That "whoa she spoke" scene has happened to me before xD Im usually also found in odd places alone since i like climbing around on stuff~ I dont train nearly as hard as she does or balance random objects on my fingers... but i have taken martial arts and thus have some measure of self control and whatnot~ I probably wouldnt toss myself after some cute thing though... im only a mortal ;p

Of course I know your not obsessed with Shina.... Just want to poke you about it....
/me poke Sammy...

Hmm.... You should use a monkey/gorilla as an ava/siggy cuz you like to climb things....:XD:
/me hand some banana to king kong.... :lol:

And about the thing, throwing yourself yo save cute things... Well, let just say nobody will know bout that...:XD:

I dont have a shrine either ;p

Ninja climb stuff just as well and randomly pop up in places that people dont notice similar to how no one ever noticed meh and kind of jumped when they saw meh standing/sitting around...

Then instead of a ninja ava/siggy then how bout a ghost pic then.... It almost halloween, it should fit perfectly with it.....:XD:

Not sure... Want to see what the hype bout anyway... Only know it a vocaloids game develop by sega....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.