What is the meaning behind your avi siggy and/or profile?~

I know.... Just want to play the game..... Plus it on the PSP... So it some thing to do when traveling....

it's a software to create your own song by prerecorded soundbanks... so it's pretty great software

yeah, basically just type the lyrics and the vocaloid will sing it for you..

Hmm but thats mostly for japanese isnt it? So we would need to know some basics to mess with it xD

Anybody learning it? I'm still mucking around with basic kanji. xD

For my avatar, a chibi animation of Zack Fair from Crisis Core (dream-guy material 8D) because I don't have anything else that I like that is also suitably sized for an avatar. My sig... er, I'm still thinking? xD My profile picture... is blank. Make of that what you will. And I prefer no BGs in my profile because it's easier to read. ^^

Hm, I wonder how people would feel if I used a sig with subtle BL themes...? :runhappy:

Hmm subtle bl x3 I do think that some members would like that...

Im too lazy to learn kanji xD

I'm planning to change my sig n ava to katsura hinagiku? any other idea?

I Googled Katsura Hinagiku and was immediately floored by all the pink. :XD: Not that that's a bad thing, mind you.

So subtle bl is really okay? Not sure if it's considered as offensive material since most of the forumers here seem to be male and I don't wanna piss anybody off. Maybe. xD

I dont think anyone would really object to it xD Since its subtle...

Hinagiku xD Hmm theres enough random art to choose from~

Then again, I don't think my definition of subtle is the same everyone else's... Maybe? :XD: Okay, I'mma go siggy hunting.

hmm, tsundere is indeed the best.. now gather the material...

hmmmmmm I bet you ppl can figure mine out XD
if not, you have some serious stalking to do~ :goodtea: which I've made it easy for you if you know where to go.

Umm heLOO??? x_x
which I've made it easy for you if you know where to go.

it should be kinda obvious? -.-~

Avatar: hollow Ichigo pretty much random
Sigy1: a very funny scene from Toradora, where Minori and Kitamura spinning and Taiga and Ryuuji standing there in embarrassed :lmao: and the other sig is totaly random ;P

Last edited:
Hehe, nice thread, samyeung. I will just quote myself to answer this question (I'm sure not everybody has seen what I wrote in the other thread, or I hope so, haha), hope that isn't considered spam:

That being said, I pick my avatars with care, and I do feel that my avatars reflect who I am, to a certain extent. For example, my current avatar is a girl with blonde and short hair. I also have blonde and short hair. (I usually try to find pictures of characters with blonde hair and about the same hair length as I have. The girl in my avatar has a bit shorter hair than I do, though.) She has her eyes closed, which (to me) gives off a tender and soft aura. I admit I'm very vulnerable and emotional, and I take things easily to heart. Tenderness and softness fits with me and describes me more than the opposites.

I don't know what other people think when they see my avatar, but as I said, yeah, I definitely feel like I can relate to the pictures I have on a personal level, although they are not me.

*~*

I agree with that~ I mainly pick them based on the emotion they give or wtv~

Because I love the history of Japan and as well as I like samurai/shinobi(konoichi) like girls...

Lol it isnt really spam though this is the spam section so (almost) anything goes~

Hmm to stalk ushio :ninja: I think the first would be profile? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.