What is the meaning behind your avi siggy and/or profile?~

Sig: I thought the shot of the three of them in shocked expressions was funny, and I do have that effect on people.

Avatar: I drew it and I rather liked how it came out. :P

Hellos Gig~ Hmm i have that effect of people at times too ;p

You drew it :o Hmm it is quite nice xD Have you taken classes?

Hellos Gig~ Hmm i have that effect of people at times too ;p

You drew it :o Hmm it is quite nice xD Have you taken classes?

Thank you. :3

No I never took classes, I prefer to learn at my own pace. I've been drawing since I was a small child, but only started drawing anime style in recent years. I still have a lot to learn, though.

Oh xD Hmm youre probably better at anime styled artwork than meh xD Im only good for realistic stuff mostly~

hello gig! if you have a dA, please share it.. your drawing is good,

Thank you~ :redface:

I have a DA as well as a Pixiv, but I haven't uploaded anything new to them in forever.

I had wanted to make a thread on this forum with my drawings, but I felt shy so I never did. >_<

just share that.. you'll have motivation to draw increasing

Hmm drawing... to paint or not to paint x.x Sighs... im going to take a while...

Im doing more abstract stuff ;p Not really da vinci stuff~ That amount of effort isnt worth 1/3 of an assignment...

Ganbatte then...
maybe take a photo of it and post here?

Yeah, do it Samy! Me wants to see~ :casserole:

Finally got off my ass and chose a picture for my sig (I am very picky xD). Still looks kinda meh to me. Maybe I should try sprucing it up.

... Or is it too racy? xD

"原子力 さようなら" = "Goodbye nuclear power".. Been against cheap ass cancerous babylon philosophy since 08. So far Germany has stopped, Japan's only got one running right now, Indonesia's postponing its first. It's time for renewable!

Sig area is a bunch of thoughts that come up every once in a while. Firstly calling a stop to Korean-directed hatred by some Japanese fellas, second part is a translated bit of Immortal Technique's "You Never Know", and the third one is a petition calling justice on immoral soldiers.. World peace.

Photo... hmm it didnt turn out as well as i wouldve liked ;p So maybe if the other 5 turn out better~

Hmm not really ;p Just 6 painting in the project... and only worth the grade of two assignments T.T

Hmm...Avatar, I love portal, and I found the best anime rendition I could of GLaDOS.
As for my sig, NHK was one of my favorite animes of all time and I find myself relating to Sato from time to time. The quotes are just things that made me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.