AS's MAfia Game 1 Sign up's

@ Ralium

That is how I usually type.

I won't change it. xD

I give an air of formality while being sadistic and playful. Depending on your words and actions, I won't be angry or depressed, but try to rationalize or think from another's perspective.

@ AG

Dou-M means you're extremely masochistic. :3

Eat you up can be both a good and bad thing. ;3

Hmm ojou sama is just talking like she always has ;p

I do have a reason to suspect gwee actually but im trying to decide if its legit enough~

renano :mafiaboss: YOU WON'T BE KILLED YET RALIUM DO YOUR WORK FOR NOW AND THEN....:fag::fag::fag: WHACK HIM

:XD:

what about para or firedmn or kacta or veitk or me!! ,samy??

Lol~

Yep. I'm typing how I usually am.

One moment I'm glomping and then I'm bombing.

I play no absolute favorites. Come one and all~

How would like to be eaten my dear AG? ^^

I am renano oujo-sama, Ralium. One month into AS, and I made a 'name' of sorts. Lol~

Same for other sites I used to be a part of, but they didn't hold my interest much.

:deadsad: whyyyy poor renano she is great how could they:enraged:

here you are loved by all ^^:loudverdict:

Hmm im just trying to decide if its strategy or just nonsense xD

Lol you have quite a presence ojou sama~

Hmm no strategy is fine too~ Strategy will only work until people figure out and then it kind of fails after xD

AG appears like Shiki at times... laid-back or nonchalant. Makes it 'suspicious' in a way.

/me brings AG's head closer to chest for her to cuddle and pet while whispering in his ears

Sam's presence is just as pleasing and warm. Can't imagine AS without you.

/me goes partially red from the warmth of Rennie's chest and hearing the heartbeat whilst having my ears twitch from the whispers of her voice~

I believed Sam made 50% of the forums liveliness back then. I still do now~ :goodtea:

Lol i just keep the forum from dying during somewhat less lively times~

Welcome/drag people into the spams and see if they stay~

/me gently lifts AG's head and looks into eyes while snaking her dainty hand up his shirt

/me kisses Sam and gives him some more spam from a can

/me looks Rennie into the eyes, blush while turning my head away, close my eyes then turn my head back towards Rennie and look her into the eyes again with a smile~

I then release all the tension in my body and let my body drop freely as her hand snakes through my shirt~

*Ahhhhh~* :blushing:

I feel quite feminine in this situation *ehehe*

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've eaten Spam musubi xD

So simple yet nice to eat~

Lol~

Let Sam eat and watch the show~

/me gives a small grin and licks AG's ear while feeling his warm body and defined features... She then proceeds to move her tongue towards his mouth

Lol it tastes pretty nice :3 Quite a lot of flavor in spam~ Fried makes it taste quite very good too~

If Sam can make some spam desserts, it shall be a wondrous thing.

^Gwee said we were similar. Enough of a reason to suspect him imho :goodtea:

/me with a gentle touch moves my hand behind Rennie's head and weaves my hand through her hair and strokes it down her hair and bring our heads closer as our tongues meet~

With my other arm, I grasp her body tightly~

Hello guys :3 Looks like the whole party's here~

bah.. too much ecchi. not enough love comedy and backstabbing :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!