AS's MAfia Game 1 Sign up's

Hmm... there doesnt seem like anything much to say atm... everyone trying to kill gwee for some reason or another~

@ Sam

AG posted first in that game. Let him die in agony~

@ Nero

I love your fingers... they fit so well in my tiny mouth. Please let me suck on you some more?~

@ Ralium

Eh... I don't mind. xD

As long as they're having fun, I don't really mind =]

:runhappy:

With the exception of Decal, I don't think anyone has given an actual reason as to why they're killing me off (though I think it's because of what I started *ehehe*)

Good luck peoples~ \(^o^)/

:cheerleader:

Let death come forth to those who deserve it.

If I didn't join... I bet people would lynch Sam first.

Hmm, what if I said that the people I had in mind to lynch at the beginning were the ones who I felt were the closest to me, those being you(Rennie), Shiki, Sam, Decalcomania. :3

I just happened to choose you since I felt I would get the most reactions out of it. ^^

Though I guess that doesn't say much.

Last edited:
^BULLSHIT! :goodtea:

don't try to hide your black mantle you sly mafioso. Conan Edogawa knows your secrets! ;D

Hmm, what if I said that the people I had in mind to lynch at the beginning were the ones who I felt were the closest to me, those being you(Rennie), Shiki, Sam, Decalcomania. :3

I just happened to choose you since I felt I would get the most reactions out of it. ^^

Though I guess that doesn't say much.

Such a conman you are. :goodtea:

The bombs within me want to be disposed of by all means with a big bang. They shall wreck havoc upon where you're standing or sitting.

If that is to be my destiny, then I mind not going down by your hands. :goodtea:

But I ask that you wait until everyone's hate has been brought up on me~

Last edited:
If that is to be my destiny, then I mind not going down by your hands. :goodtea:

But I ask that you wait until everyone's hate has been brought up on me~

Lol~

I lost interest in having you dead. Just want to see if you'd win or not.

Feels more fun to see everyone else going against you though.

Well, if I go out, I go out. Maybe with a bang? Who knows~

You have my gratitude on this Rennie~

hmm naa i'd like to lynch kacta and samy then veitk then maybe shiki but you died so sorry~i thought that you are a super citizen shiki since you saved renano hmm so the only three that were active are AhGwee,renano,shiki i guess those are super citizen and the mafia i think they are kacta,deca,para they have made weird appearances~

Last edited:
Para has played the game before...

I don't have high suspicions on Nero though.

You shall rondo towards your destruction, AG. Lol~

Indeed I shall.

I haven't seen your other side in a while. A whip for you Ojou~

/me hands Rennie a whip~

*Rennie grabs hold of the whip and experiences a change like Kawamura Takashi"

:whipmaster:

Rondo Towards 'my' Destruction~ :runhappy:

lol tough i wonder why dice was acting strange after you and shiki died....he was asking about if you both can still pm him~hmm but he said that he knew that you both would die~strange

Last edited:
@ Ralium

Did he really ask that?

We're 'dead'... I'm not sure if we can PM or give more insight into the game.

@ AG

Thank you for the whip~

You feel so 'Dou-M' when you give me a whip. I just want to 'eat you up'. >:3

hmm yeah he said also that he knew that you both would die~hmm suspicous i bet he is mafia im going to vote for him next cycle~

but.....:foreveralone: i hope they won't kill me~

That is most likely because we feel more 'threatening' based on our personality or previous comments.

So it is no surprise that we were lynched.

You won't be killed yet. Just type how you usually do with a few added quirks.

*ehehe* I wonder if I should read between the lines when you say 'eat me up'. :3

I don't think I'll be tasty. Maybe to you I might be~ ^w^

I'm not sure what 'Dou-M' is~ xD

i won't be killed yet lol~your talking like a mafia now but you are a super civilian~^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is dead, please repair it
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!