Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

yeah it just doesn't find the correct channel, it will probably be updated in the future

@chitsune wait does that one have ntr?

yeah it just doesn't find the correct channel, it will probably be updated in the future

path 1 full NTR
if you got defeat, or failed scout, your heroes will be capture, if you don't save them in time, they will get torture and work as a sex slave in enemies territory
so does the path 2

Hi, I'm looking for NTR games that are about a big breasted highschool girl being blackmailed by an ugly disgusting old man into sex, like https://vndb.org/v15167 for an example. Could you guys suggest me some similar games please?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for NTR games that are about a big breasted highschool girl being blackmailed by an ugly disgusting old man into sex, like https://vndb.org/v15167 for an example. Could you guys suggest me some similar games please?
I guess Sei Dorei Gakuen https://vndb.org/v4414
Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midarana Keiyaku~ https://vndb.org/v19908
Kyousei AV Debut Kamiki Airi 1x Sai ~Jii Tousaku kara Hajimatta, Chijoku to Kaishin no Hibi~ 強制AVデビュー 上木愛莉1X歳 ~自慰盗撮から始まった、恥辱と背信の日々~

might not be 100% what you asked buti can't think of any other at the moment

For a game that is from june of last year... i don't think it will be updated. well... time to understand the story just by the heroines.

[Spotlight Cinderella] i think i was wrong, this is not NTR after all, surely you get some events with other producers and fans but is that count as NTR? =.=

Do you know where i can get [Pinpoint / Kingpin] Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu in English?

Is the game available on mangagamer?

Also from where do you guys download your games?

Pretty much any of the NTR games from Jinsei except maybe Honto no Kimochi have that exact scenario in case you haven't played them even though they've been mentioned in this thread so much already. It's the first thing I thought of.

FYI guys, m1zuki is finally done with his latest translation, Amor Magic Academy. I played some of the partial translation a while ago and it's not bad. I hyped it up a little too much in the thread since the early portion of the game is decent NTR, better than I was expecting, but that part is more like an extended prologue. After that the protag is free to go after any girls he wants and it turns into a pretty typical sex game where you unlock scenes depending on how high your affection and/or sexual compatability with the heroines are. You also need to play through the combat parts to advance the game, including beating the beginner dungeon during the extended prologue I mentioned. The NTR gets thinner later on since any NTR scenes are either triggered by you directly or caused by you neglecting the heroine until her values with the other guys surpass yours by a certain amount. There is at least, a wide variety of H scenes to get. m1zuki even said he was expected a short fun H game and ended up spending 4 months translating what only a certain amount of plot followed by H scene after H scene, so it was a lot more of a pain than he thought he was getting into.
So yeah, worth trying out, just don't expect it to be the next NTRPG like I was.

Any idea where there is a torrent for the latest version of the game? i think mizuki uses the latest version.

Do you know where i can get [Pinpoint / Kingpin] Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu in English?

There should be 1 or 2 links for the game in nyaatorrent, already patched to english.

Any idea where there is a torrent for the latest version of the game? i think mizuki uses the latest version.

No torrent for latest yet, only 1.1 version. There is a direct for latest version though. Here you go > [Ver. 2.0]. Courtesy of KHTA, a NTR bro from another website.

Sorry, I bought mine from dlsite eng. Fortunately it seems like someone else has uploaded it directly as [MENTION=28096]LonerPrime[/MENTION] told you.

We get them wherever we can find them. Nyaatorrents is a good source. You can find that game here.

Guys a while ago i started playing Tsumamigui 3 i still didn't finished some routes, but can anyone tell me what route is the one that ends with this picture?
https://e-hentai.org/s/73608877ab/900195-685 (I really don't mind spoilers so please tell me)

I'm trying to get the gallery for this but i cannot find it, can you please post the gallery link.

Also i have question regarding [Valkyria] Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midara na Keiyaku~, what events lead for this scenario starting from https://exhentai.org/s/9a695a5efb/998644-209 to this https://exhentai.org/s/0d144c5e4c/998644-216. Also what does the girl and mc say during these scenes?

Also in the wedding pictures, who does she get married too? Ntr guy?

Sorry for the trouble. Hope someone can be kind enough to respond to these questions.

When are we getting Kawarizuma ~Himitsu o Nigirare Youkyuu Sareru Yokujouna Karada~?
I need this because of reasons.

Strangely though VNDB doesn't even tag it as cheating or NTR, but by the "married heroine" tag, the cover image and the CGs I saw, it's clearly netori/ntr or cheating at best, ah there is also some shota scenes.
I tryed to translate the summary from dlsite but the translation from atlas was absolute shit, anyone know the plot of the game?

New NTR doujin got released. Posting here for the NTR bros. > Tsuma to Charao ga Kieta NTR Bedroom

[MENTION=128605]ChillyBop[/MENTION]; Lets break down your questions one by one, shall we?

Ask 2DJF/girlcelly. Those 2 are our regional sharing gods, though I doubt you will ever get an answer. For best results, don't forget to sacrifice a virgin goat in advance for luck. Double good if you NTR the goat before sacrificing while resisting the urge to make love to her because then your luck will become super luck!

Serious answer though, no one knows.

I need this because of reasons.
Don't we all? I need stuff too for... erm, research purposes!

Strangely though VNDB doesn't even tag it as cheating or NTR, but by the "married heroine" tag, the cover image and the CGs I saw, it's clearly netori/ntr or cheating at best, ah there is also some shota scenes. I tried to translate the summary from dlsite but the translation from atlas was absolute shit, anyone know the plot of the game?

Firstly, vndb is a community built by fans. Basically that means the site owners aren't in complete control. Consider VNDB as a wiki for visual novels. Anyone can propose any tag and can add or subtract details. For the question why it doesn't have a NTR or netori tag, it is quite possibly so because the game hasn't been shared yet and the plot remains unclear to most player base. Contributors are probably waiting to play the game and then propose the correct tag. As for what is the plot? Well I am no Japanese expert so take the following translation with a grain of salt:

The Changing Wife: Her secret desire to be held strongly, made love to while having her body ravished!

The main character's name is Tadokoro and he works in the Sanitation Department. However he is posted in a residential area that remains relatively clean so he gets paid for doing nothing. Yet he starts pretending to work diligently every time a woman named Miyuno Mayumi crosses from there. His goal for doing so is to make a favorable impression and exchange light greetings with her. One day after the usual greetings between the two, the protagonist noticed that Mayumi had dropped her cell phone. But instead of giving it back to her, he decides to take the phone home with him in hopes that he may find something on it that might help him get closer to her in any way possible. And boy was he right! After going through the pictures stored on the phone, he came across one photograph... hehe a photograph that showed what Mayumi was really all about!

An ADV about a beautiful married woman's fall from grace by taking advantage of her weakness! Please bear witness, Mayumi's journey from a shy wife to a complete horny slut!

Yea it sounds like Netori alright. I did not read about a husband there anywhere. Plus this all feels from the perspective of the guy stalking the heroine. Hardly netorare scenario where you play the role of an oblivious deer about to see headlights. Any other Japanese experts, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
-LP

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyBop
Linda (artist) produce really good ntr (hentai & softcore) content but it's hard to find, especially translated, any good places ?

New NTR doujin got released. Posting here for the NTR bros. > Tsuma to Charao ga Kieta NTR Bedroom

[MENTION=128605]ChillyBop[/MENTION]; Lets break down your questions one by one, shall we?

Ask 2DJF/girlcelly. Those 2 are our regional sharing gods, though I doubt you will ever get an answer. For best results, don't forget to sacrifice a virgin goat in advance for luck. Double good if you NTR the goat before sacrificing while resisting the urge to make love to her because then your luck will become super luck!

Serious answer though, no one knows.

Don't we all? I need stuff too for... erm, research purposes!

Firstly, vndb is a community built by fans. Basically that means the site owners aren't in complete control. Consider VNDB as a wiki for visual novels. Anyone can propose any tag and can add or subtract details. For the question why it doesn't have a NTR or netori tag, it is quite possibly so because the game hasn't been shared yet and the plot remains unclear to most player base. Contributors are probably waiting to play the game and then propose the correct tag. As for what is the plot? Well I am no Japanese expert so take the following translation with a grain of salt:

The Changing Wife: Her secret desire to be held strongly, made love to while having her body ravished!

The main character's name is Tadokoro and he works in the Sanitation Department. However he is posted in a residential area that remains relatively clean so he gets paid for doing nothing. Yet he starts pretending to work diligently every time a woman named Miyuno Mayumi crosses from there. His goal for doing so is to make a favorable impression and exchange light greetings with her. One day after the usual greetings between the two, the protagonist noticed that Mayumi had dropped her cell phone. But instead of giving it back to her, he decides to take the phone home with him in hopes that he may find something on it that might help him get closer to her in any way possible. And boy was he right! After going through the pictures stored on the phone, he came across one photograph... hehe a photograph that showed what Mayumi was really all about!

An ADV about a beautiful married woman's fall from grace by taking advantage of her weakness! Please bear witness, Mayumi's journey from a shy wife to a complete horny slut!

Yea it sounds like Netori alright. I did not read about a husband there anywhere. Plus this all feels from the perspective of the guy stalking the heroine. Hardly netorare scenario where you play the role of an oblivious deer about to see headlights. Any other Japanese experts, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
-LP

Let us wait for good news from 2DJF/girlcelly then.
That seems quite a solid translation, thanks for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.