Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Like I'm playing Rinkan Club and sometimes I press Ctrl and I can skip through the text, but other times I press it, and nothing. It seems to be you can press it once every time you load game(?) Cause once I let go of it, it's almost impossible for it to happen it again even if I start to spam Ctrl like a million times after. But every time I load the save I can press and hold Ctrl and it works(most of the time), so I"m forced to constantly save and load game, lol.

Ya as you said. Ctrl pretty much only seems to work randomly.

If you set text speed at instant you should be able to sort of skip by holding down enter

what game exactly? For me some games skip with shift too.

some can skip with F, some can skip with ctrl, some with shift like Cirlet games, some by spacebar, some by enter, we can't say exactly what method we use for skipping text, but before asking something, check that game option, see if you have function skip read text or skip all text, some default by skip read text, for lilith there is no option like that in game, so what will we have here? start the game, click on screen, wait for the text completely finish, you can speed it up by using the window bar option, shorter the speed text, then hold enter, that's how it work, seem like hold crtl or enter only work if the current text completely show up? ( for me )

Last edited:
Don't buy mekujira's new game in dl-site, there is a bug where you cant advance the game (load resource error).

the one in DMM has up to date patch (v 1.03) that according to mekujira's website has fixed the issue..

me? im stuck with a broken copy of v 1.02.. waiting for dl-site to be updated, mekujira has this announcement in their website as well.

fark.. i was hoping to play it last night after buying it through dlsite... but nope bugged, sigh

premise is quite good, samurai girl turned into prositute, the bug hits the part after the girl lost virginity in the whore house, arghh

Edit: dlsite files updated to v1.04 bugged part is fixed as far as i have been playing.

Current impression of the game:

Fuck yea this game has really good mystery element, those who likes chirarism in their ntr game will find yourself at home here, the heroine slow fall to depravity is also quite well done.

Im probably around 45-50% mark of the game, but damn some of the mystery scenes are hot, ill update my impression once im done with the game!

Last edited:
Don't buy mekujira's new game in dl-site, there is a bug where you cant advance the game (load resource error).

the one in DMM has up to date patch (v 1.03) that according to mekujira's website has fixed the issue..

me? im stuck with a broken copy of v 1.02.. waiting for dl-site to be updated, mekujira has this announcement in their website as well.

fark.. i was hoping to play it last night after buying it through dlsite... but nope bugged, sigh

premise is quite good, samurai girl turned into prositute, the bug hits the part after the girl lost virginity in the whore house, arghh

Edit: dlsite files updated to v1.04 bugged part is fixed as far as i have been playing.

Current impression of the game:

Fuck yea this game has really good mystery element, those who likes chirarism in their ntr game will find yourself at home here, the heroine slow fall to depravity is also quite well done.

Im probably around 45-50% mark of the game, but damn some of the mystery scenes are hot, ill update my impression once im done with the game!
Hell yeahhh, I am waiting to read your recommendation and review about this game. Now I think it's worth to wait.

I was avoiding nomad games because they seem nukige with NTR elements until I read this in sadpanda:

Well, while the writing isn't really stellar I thought Takeru's (the protagonist) character progression was mildly interesting, in the first tetralogy he is barely a character, just a meek NTR bait who is pitifuly nave, oblivious to his surroundings, little presence, only a few lines of dialogue, but by the final game he has grown into more of a character somewhat, his breakdown once he finds out about everything is the high point in the series in my opinion, dude was really losing his mind.

I wonder if Nomad will keep beating this dead horse in the future, since the ending is sort of open - it is strongly implied (I'm being very kind here, it's basically confirmed) Haruka went back to cheating even after they had a bittersweet talk were they pin for a second chance, while Takeru chants a madness mantra: "everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine" in order to calm down and try deny in his mind the loud moanings coming from his father's room.

Takeru would probably end up killing himself, or his father, or his wife, or just everyone in the shithole that is his life if this shit went on and his character kept getting new shades.

Now I'm really curious. I mean if the MC goes nuts by the revelation then is good NTR in my book.

Last edited:
I was avoiding nomad games because they seem nukige with NTR elements until I read this in sadpanda:

Well, while the writing isn't really stellar I thought Takeru's (the protagonist) character progression was mildly interesting, in the first tetralogy he is barely a character, just a meek NTR bait who is pitifuly nave, oblivious to his surroundings, little presence, only a few lines of dialogue, but by the final game he has grown into more of a character somewhat, his breakdown once he finds out about everything is the high point in the series in my opinion, dude was really losing his mind.

I wonder if Nomad will keep beating this dead horse in the future, since the ending is sort of open - it is strongly implied (I'm being very kind here, it's basically confirmed) Haruka went back to cheating even after they had a bittersweet talk were they pin for a second chance, while Takeru chants a madness mantra: "everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine" in order to calm down and try deny in his mind the loud moanings coming from his father's room.

Takeru would probably end up killing himself, or his father, or his wife, or just everyone in the shithole that is his life if this shit went on and his character kept getting new shades.

Now I'm really curious. I mean if the MC goes nuts by the revelation then is good NTR in my book.

he did went despair mode during the revelation, i believe he shows this more on the third game, there is a good ending path with hina on that third one, which is somewhat bittersweet, but yea no good ending at all with the wife (haruka)

problem with that series is, every new iteration/episode is a reset, so inraku no miko 1, 2 and 3 are all set in different dimension if you want to call it that way. the best one for me its the third one where the male protag is more fleshed out and the ntr kicks harder than the first two.

edit: actually i might be talking a different series altogether hahaha, sorry! what i meant was the konya, tsuma ga chichi and the konya otousama ones (the more fleshed out inraku no miko, same heroine and premise), i did play inraku miko but yea we might have been talking a different series

Reactions: straight.shota
he did went despair mode during the revelation, i believe he shows this more on the third game, there is a good ending path with hina on that third one, which is somewhat bittersweet, but yea no good ending at all with the wife (haruka)

problem with that series is, every new iteration/episode is a reset, so inraku no miko 1, 2 and 3 are all set in different dimension if you want to call it that way. the best one for me its the third one where the male protag is more fleshed out and the ntr kicks harder than the first two.

edit: actually i might be talking a different series altogether hahaha, sorry! what i meant was the konya, tsuma ga chichi and the konya otousama ones (the more fleshed out inraku no miko, same heroine and premise), i did play inraku miko but yea we might have been talking a different series

I wish someone can explain to me the timelines or diferences between the games. I'm playing the first series: 淫烙の巫女NTR so far it's thirth-person/wife POV kind of. Do the other games have different POVs? I hope someone can explain it.

Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a nukige with NTR elements, like almost all NTR releases nowadays.

Granted, compared to the other VNs that are being released, this nukige is better in NTR than the others, but don't expect to get as involved with the characters like you would be in an elf VN.

I wish someone can explain to me the timelines or diferences between the games. I'm playing the first series: 淫烙の巫女NTR so far it's thirth-person/wife POV kind of. Do the other games have different POVs? I hope someone can explain it.

今夜、妻が父に抱かれます… this one has mostly the male point of view, if i recall correctly the inraku no miko 2 also has pov of the male mc, it has been a while since i played the games, but if i were you, i would just play these three ones instead of inraku miko:
今夜、お義父様に抱かれます… <-- haruka/wife pov

今夜、妻が父に抱かれます… <-- male mc pov , no relation at all to the first one, this one is more "complete"
今夜、妻が父に抱かれます… ~岩淵遥の告白~ <-- same timeline as the above but this one explore more of wife's perspective.

till now i still dont know what makes the wifes body hot everytime the dad plan to have sex with her, supernatural or shes just a bitch in a heat, or some aphrosidiac (which i might have missed the clue totally), i do know shes kinda get neglected by the protag, but the way the story tells her condition of suddenly being in a heat whenever the dad wants to attack her.. kinda gives me some suspicion.

i totally dig the hina ending of the 今夜、妻が父に抱かれます ,
the mc left his bitch wife and start a happier family with her younger sister instead, good fucking riddance haruka.

till now i still dont know what makes the wifes body hot everytime the dad plan to have sex with her
Having played only the MC point of view of the story (今夜、妻が父に抱かれます) I still need to play her POV but my understanding is
They didnt try to explain it in detail to the MC. It happened once and they couldnt stop themselves b/c the sex was great. It started with the incident at school where a parent was trying to scheme the husband, then the wife steps in but gets blackmailed instead til the father in law saves her. In a regular NTR story, the father would then extort the wife but instead she feels grateful and starts warming up to him, small connections here and there, til one rainy day when husband was in a trip and they were left alone she was feeling lonely, they touched each other and somehow that led to sex. The second time was when they were in a hotel during a business trip, it was raining and they both remembered that day and went to the same room. After that from what I understand the father would pursue her and despite feeling guilty once you go down that road... *shrug*

It was a good enough game plot-wise. Good delivery on the NTR, plus the feeling of paranoia and despair from the MC.

i saw the damn tokugawa's flag in the game, smell like old japan era
skipped to the first H-scene 2 choice, 1 will lead to the ending imediately , you get 0 H-scene where you (use shinai) fight the tengu ( use katana ), else, you got kidnapped by old man and work in a brothel
funny some text and mc + main girl name translate to english, some text also in english, lol

Last edited:
Oh you all gonna hate me for this. I think Yuukako Kanojo from megujira not really good. just 5.5/10 from me. Have same problem with Miko NTR from nomad. Too long intro. And for this story, range between scene is bad, voice acting sounds flat, and pacing too slow.
Plus point they using really fit music with edo theme, Heroine design is good, but her design looks like drawn with different artist from other characters.
And because Megujira using unity, sometimes you can find bugs, or even worse crashing your game.

Ah, it's not about voice acting actually, i don't know it's because they using cheap microphone or sound mixing is bad. But that's what make heroine voive sounds flat.
:)

Ah, it's not about voice acting actually, i don't know it's because they using cheap microphone or sound mixing is bad. But that's what make heroine voive sounds flat.
:)

i would rate 5/10, i don't like Edo era, the picture is not quite good, voice is fine, story line very interesting shinai vs katana is impossible from the start lol, but only the normal end route
the NTR route, funny this mc is very hopeless, really
loading sometime killing me, really, making love sound or other sound effect really bad, my home made even better than that....:(
accepted it please, in old era ( edo ) men do not have many make love style except some very old one, still refer these day games, because you can learn more badass make love style from eroge

Oh you all gonna hate me for this. I think Yuukako Kanojo from megujira not really good. just 5.5/10 from me. Have same problem with Miko NTR from nomad. Too long intro. And for this story, range between scene is bad, voice acting sounds flat, and pacing too slow.
Plus point they using really fit music with edo theme, Heroine design is good, but her design looks like drawn with different artist from other characters.
And because Megujira using unity, sometimes you can find bugs, or even worse crashing your game.

ikr NTR in this was quite weak, she was forced to do prostitutes for the mc. At first scenes more like rape, later like she just don't care anymore. Intro so long and so many characters in it but after that they're useless, right nakano-kun :D

Overall so-so for me but not good at ntr.

Personally it's the chosen historical period that I don't like as an NTR game, dunno why. The heroine character design looks really good though.

Thanks for the Nomad games explanation. I'm having a dilema on which to play first, but I definetly left the Miko 1 and 2 for last. I already download all of them and I'm seeding them.

Sad to hear so many dissapointing opinions on the last megujira game. I was hoping it was good since I like the edo theme for a change. Sadly though, based in the comments, it looks like it's more like a NTR type 3 game with bad sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!