Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

No torrent for latest yet, only 1.1 version. There is a direct for latest version though. Here you go > [Ver. 2.0]. Courtesy of KHTA, a NTR bro from another website.

Thanks man, i already downloaded the 1.1 version but the game is big and has many scenes so it probably had many bugs xD

Repost, apologies for it

Also i have question regarding [Valkyria] Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midara na Keiyaku~, what events lead for this scenario starting from https://exhentai.org/s/9a695a5efb/998644-209 to this https://exhentai.org/s/0d144c5e4c/998644-216. Also what does the girl and mc say during these scenes?

Also in this image, https://exhentai.org/s/c6d59c5a0a/998644-224 is she married? What is that paper she's holding?

Sorry for the trouble. Hope someone can be kind enough to respond to these questions.

The Anim game from last October has been released, only 4 months, that's a little hope for the next May game, maybe will be out in September instead of January like I thought.

Edit. And the Anim game from last friday too? This is too good to be true....

vhyfxm.jpg

looks like the infamous playDRM is getting cracked left and right

Repost, apologies for it

Also i have question regarding [Valkyria] Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midara na Keiyaku~, what events lead for this scenario starting from https://exhentai.org/s/9a695a5efb/998644-209 to this https://exhentai.org/s/0d144c5e4c/998644-216. Also what does the girl and mc say during these scenes?

Also in this image, https://exhentai.org/s/c6d59c5a0a/998644-224 is she married? What is that paper she's holding?

Sorry for the trouble. Hope someone can be kind enough to respond to these questions.

Sorry family is around so I can't really translate the sex scenario as with my Japanese as it is I will really have to focus, but that last pic. I had a quick look and that is 婚姻届 or literally translated as marriage registration. I am guessing she is sending the MC a netorare video mail in the end with the marriage certificate and her condom jewellery. Never played the game so it could be her and the MC's marriage document or maybe she married the guy who NTRed her and is showing it off to the MC to throw him into the last pit of despair? Could be anything.

looks like the infamous playDRM is getting cracked left and right

Actually it got cracked months ago. 2DJF just didn't want to share it outside of their VIP network up until now.

Last edited:
Well another good news for those like me that buy from the English version of dlsite,
they have released today Leane 2 (Leane of Legitimate Crown) ;)

Faku, most of Linda's stuff are removed from sadpanda.

Linda has been a really prolific author over the years; yet faku only published a few chapter.
Anyway her work is not really into faku's core market.

That's good to know. They're one of the few amateur groups that's made decent NTR stories for a while including that really good one with the film director and the budding actress, and despite a length hiatus at one point they're still making them. And this one looks like it's going back to the same type as the one I just mentioned, so I was looking forward to it. Now we're just waiting for an upload. I also might consider buying it when it gets on the eng site.

Well another good news for those like me that buy from the English version of dlsite,
they have released today Leane 2 (Leane of Legitimate Crown) ;)

Yeah, I'd really like to buy it to support the maker, but at $23.95 it's a bit much for me right now. Though considering how long they were working on it and how much effort has gone in, I can understand them wanting to charge a little more than for most games on dlsite. Since it's plays much the same as the first one with some extra features and enhancements, then it'd probably be worth that much too. I've paid more for worse games.

Fakku are the same guys who subbed hentai? I remember a group with that name that used to compete for subbing with SubDesu. Same folks?

same folks, but from what i understand lately they have become some sort of payed service, not sure if legally or not.

[ANIM] メス堕ち!魅惑の人妻ライフ ~年上妻たちとのいちゃらぶ汁だく性活~ DL版 <認証回避済> / cracked on nyaa

Sorry family is around so I can't really translate the sex scenario as with my Japanese as it is I will really have to focus, but that last pic. I had a quick look and that is 婚姻届 or literally translated as marriage registration. I am guessing she is sending the MC a netorare video mail in the end with the marriage certificate and her condom jewellery. Never played the game so it could be her and the MC's marriage document or maybe she married the guy who NTRed her and is showing it off to the MC to throw him into the last pit of despair? Could be anything.

Thanks. i really do want to know what happens in the sex scene and who does she marry. I hope someone can answer this. Thanks again.

Linda has been a really prolific author over the years; yet faku only published a few chapter.
Anyway her work is not really into faku's core market.

Linda is a woman? I thought she was a guy using a female pen name...........

Also can anyone help me on [110325] [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる (Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru) on the ending with the 代々木 一哉, the detective? I can't understand what happening with this ending it always say game over. Can anyone give me a summary on whats going on with 代々木 一哉 ending?

anyone know how to fast read/scroll/skip text in Lilith games? I hold Ctrl but it only works sometimes.

sometime, enter work,sometime ctrl work, base on the game lol, can't make sure

It's usually ctrl but make sure you select "skip unread lines" in the options

It's usually ctrl but make sure you select "skip unread lines" in the options

there is no option like that in lilith game lol, they only have options : bgm, screen effect, voice, that's all, checked 対魔忍ユキカゼ1&2 and Tentacle and Witches

F can skip read text, but not unread, enter and ctrl seem work on unread text, but randomly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!