Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Is there any save files and cheats for [160428] [エウシュリー] 珊海王の円環 予約特典同梱 アペンドディスク? https://vndb.org/v18683
This time I really mean save files not the save from sagaoz.net

that's not NTR my friend, and play it yourself lol, just take time but fun, game easy, just grind too much
i laugh at Sonya ending when i need to kill last boss 4 times with a low level team, run around under the sea like a *beep* , that's what happen when you try to do speed run , lucky got all of her CGs that run and killed last boss, hard fight .... , really if i failed, i can't load back anymore because i overwrote the previous save when i stayed outside the door

Last edited:
Do you know of any manga/game/CG where the MC gets a chance with the girl given by the NTRer and fails miserably? I mean:

1. The NTRer steals the girl
2. The MC finds out
3. The NTRer gives a chance to the MC to prove he is better than him in sex.
4. The MC tries his hardest and fails miserably
5. The NTRer keeps fucking the girl (probably in front of the MC)
6 The MC falls in despair

Something along those lines :D

Do you know of any manga/game/CG where the MC gets a chance with the girl given by the NTRer and fails miserably? I mean:

2. The MC finds out

Manga i can think of one. From mil "Hime Kishi Tame" chapter 3 to be exact. chapter 1 is rape and chapter 2 is hmm 'sexual training'?

Reactions: straight.shota

2. The MC finds out

The only one I can think of is this and I can't say it is strictly the kind of netorare theme that most folks expect.

2. The MC finds out

[oyako rankan]
[スワッピングパーティー]
[壁の向こうの妻の嬌声1&2]
[彼女の肢体に付いたアイツの唇痕]
[新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか]
[beat blade Haruka]
[beat angel escalayer]....

hmm i have a few some more of that but they are in a pool of NTR games both disks in my PC, but i think 1 night 1 game is enough for you right? :) don't push yourself too hard

[他の女の子とHをしているオレを見て興奮する彼女] i can't say much but you are main char, your main girl know you are having relationship with another girl, and she like to watch it..... you bang both :)

Anime : [Accelerando], old one, but in the end main char's dick win :)
[I can] this hentai anime have game, LiLiM made, but NTR = ending, not like anime, your main char still convince your girl with his "peanus" but failed because he has a "soft one"

i watched these long time ago ( 5 years ) so i don't remember much but i can do a quick summary

[Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu] story about mc back to his home town, meet his girl , she is running a hot spring, very popular,he has in his mind gonna marry her, one night he heard a moan voice in the hot spring, he saw she having sex with camera man ( this guy do advertise for the hot spring that why it popular ).... so check if i'm wrong or not, ty

[Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu Mao Hen] a couple on a trip, main girl got raped by other man.... i don't remember this is NTR or not either..... lol, check it for me

CG, i have some, but only if you can dig something in this mess... you can try

also you are asking for sole relationship genre, try to find some :) hope i can help something my friend

( i only give you name of some games, search it yourself, i don't do charity )

Last edited:
Damn, Waffle has delayed the April game to May, now comes out the same day that the Anim game, May 26.

Well, probably neither of them will be available until 2018 anyway, so it doesn't matter that much.

is this newe DRM really that bad? is it the one that has you log in the first time you start the game?

2. The MC finds out

The anime that fit everythings you said, True Blue

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=852495

2. The MC finds out: http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/775725/c775725sample2.jpg

3. The NTRer gives a chance to the MC to prove he is better than him in sex
= car scene

The anime that fit everythings you said, True Blue

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=852495

2. The MC finds out: http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/775725/c775725sample2.jpg

3. The NTRer gives a chance to the MC to prove he is better than him in sex
= car scene

do you have torrent for game box?, i mean REmake one, this thread torrent have it but old one (2002) <<<< sorry, my bad, didn't read the page ...

Last edited:
sorry, i have them all, only True blue left... accident deleted

the savior of my crotch!

I prefer Visual Novel than anime because anime cut some events in game ...
oi, game keep crashing, i remember played very good, what happened?, nvm deleted :) maybe that's the reason i delete it

Last edited:

2. The MC finds out

Pretty much any of the NTR games from Jinsei except maybe Honto no Kimochi have that exact scenario in case you haven't played them even though they've been mentioned in this thread so much already. It's the first thing I thought of.

FYI guys, m1zuki is finally done with his latest translation, Amor Magic Academy. I played some of the partial translation a while ago and it's not bad. I hyped it up a little too much in the thread since the early portion of the game is decent NTR, better than I was expecting, but that part is more like an extended prologue. After that the protag is free to go after any girls he wants and it turns into a pretty typical sex game where you unlock scenes depending on how high your affection and/or sexual compatability with the heroines are. You also need to play through the combat parts to advance the game, including beating the beginner dungeon during the extended prologue I mentioned. The NTR gets thinner later on since any NTR scenes are either triggered by you directly or caused by you neglecting the heroine until her values with the other guys surpass yours by a certain amount. There is at least, a wide variety of H scenes to get. m1zuki even said he was expected a short fun H game and ended up spending 4 months translating what only a certain amount of plot followed by H scene after H scene, so it was a lot more of a pain than he thought he was getting into.
So yeah, worth trying out, just don't expect it to be the next NTRPG like I was.

Guys can anyone here help me? I normally use VNR from sakuradite to play my games. but their site is off and i have some problems trying to play https://vndb.org/v19326 (is not ntr) so does anyone here uses a different method of playing with translation their games? if so, what is it?
thank you very much.

also a better quality release from Aiue Oka https://exhentai.org/g/1033972/7bcea6fe1c/ < not really my stuff but for those that enjoy group sex is probably one of the best.

I use ITH to hook the game text and translation aggregator (with atlas dictionary). You will also need meecab installed. It's a bit annoying to set up the first time but very flexible.

Reactions: Almakh
It works with othee softwares and online translators as well (it has several by default), you can find atlas on nyaa.
Look on google for tutorials

Reactions: Almakh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328