Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Speaking of heartful maman, can i get help from you guys? One idiot give -3 in netorare tag in vndb. If you have account, please add it.

https://vndb.org/v20161

oh, and Tsumamigui if you can:
https://vndb.org/v18486

Last edited:
The whole focus of Oyako Rankan is getting the heroines pregnant.
It's an incredible game, one of my all time favorites, you really should give it a try if you haven't alredy.

I remember watching the anime of that and i liked it, too bad it was just one episode. I'll check it out =)

Speaking of heartful maman, can i get help from you guys? One idiot give -3 in netorare tag in vndb. If you have account, please add it.

https://vndb.org/v20161

oh, and Tsumamigui if you can:
https://vndb.org/v18486

You got me. Mission completed.
I already downloaded these games However I have not tried 2 games above yet. What do you think about these games when compare with Oyako Rankan

I remember watching the anime of that and i liked it, too bad it was just one episode. I'll check it out =)
You should try it. I can give it 8.5/10 for entertainment.

I already downloaded these games However I have not tried 2 games above yet. What do you think about these games when compare with Oyako Rankan

what do you want from an ass defender game?, they are the same, just fuck your mom ( maman ) and prevent her from being fucked by other men, getting pregnant with other men = return to title :D

remember you have 5 condoms, if you used them all, your mom might get pregnant and your dad will fuck you right in the ass ( refill them by go to shopping district , cost 1/3 day , tips: do not go when there is another men icon near your mom). so far i can't stop the fat old gee to fuck my mom

and for hearthful maman, SaGao still not yet have 100% save after it release for long time, i'm still stuck with it, ( working on other game and CM3D2 )

Last edited:

Thank you :)

it doesn't say anything about DRM, just "DMM exclusive"
but are you sure it's netorare? it looks like a producer+idol story

bad ending where she is getting pregnant with the fat boss ( schedule set her server him for a while ), that's what i read on twist + other players

really, trust me, also heartful maman.

both of them are NTR defense

btw heartful maman seem like i can't protect mama from being rape by the old man right?

By ''NTR defense'' you also mean that the ntr on Tsumamigui and Heartful Maman isn't the focus ?

lol I really liked the term "NTR defense". Alicesoft's games are basically managing resources to get/avoid an ending. In Tsumagui 3 you have to wonder around town neglecting the heroin to get her NTR route, so I didnt appreciate it as much. In Oyako the heroins are in a position where they'll get exploited regardless of what you do but it's up to you to protect them enough so it doesnt go overboard (pregnancy), which makes it more engaging despite neglect also being a factor if you want to get the NTR.

lol I really liked the term "NTR defense". Alicesoft's games are basically managing resources to get/avoid an ending. In Tsumagui 3 you have to wonder around town neglecting the heroin to get her NTR route, so I didnt appreciate it as much. In Oyako the heroins are in a position where they'll get exploited regardless of what you do but it's up to you to protect them enough so it doesnt go overboard (pregnancy), which makes it more engaging despite neglect also being a factor if you want to get the NTR.

sorry to disappointed you, heartful maman is the same, or mixing both
when you are around your mama, you can go with her some place, there are some H-scene you and her, everytime you are spending time with her will consume stamina, when you leave her, this will fine if no other male appear on map,if they are appearing, do not leave your mom alone or else she will get NTR,so far, there is a fat ugly old pig near your home, if he appeared, do not stick with your mom, she will get NTR anyway, you can't stop that pig for sure, idk if this is a bug or not, when your pop come home, you can freely go anywhere you want,watch your stamina bar, 1 shower scene with moma can consume 1/5 it, ( early game very dangerous, late game when your level high enough, your bar also increase), if your bar low, you can go alone to some place for a rest, early game when your papa come home, at night you go with them to the restaurant, but later, you will go to hot spring at night, after long chat, there will be 2 choice, 1st one will stick with your mama to avoid NTR scene ( remember, a shrimp like men will always at the hot spring ), 2nd option will take bath with your kohai - o have sex with her, also mean your mom with be rape by a shrimp . Your kohai sometime appear on map at noon, if you go there, you will meet her changing cloths, do it many time and 1 day you get invite to her room, there are 2 choice, that's what i'm stuck at to get her good ending i think, at night, japanese tea shop , where your kohai is working, you will get a blowjob scene, have sex with kohai inscrease stamina <<<< lol, but also you miss your mama shower scenes, sometime when you go with your mama to the pool, you will meet a pig, sticking around your kohai, there is an option to see they have sex, late night, scenes having sex with your mom, early game only blowjob, later, each scene consume 1 condom, if your condom run out, buy it at shopping district when you go alone, still can't find the way for good ending heartful maman mc kohai)
honestly, idk why they make those negative male characters in heartful maman so ugly..... dude, that spoiler around 60% of the game

Last edited:
are we on the midst of ntr eroge drought or what, I haven't downloaded any new ntr eroge the past 2 months holy shit

Waffle game in April (probably not gonna be released by Mikocon until December or so) .

Anim game in May (probably not gonna be released by Mikocon until January or so) .

Orcsoft (or Dwarfsoft) game in spring, probably April or May.

Heiantei game (their first netorare game) in late spring or early summer, probably June.

I think that's the most remarkable, and 2 of them probably are not gonna be avaiable until 2018, and the other 2 maybe too, you never know if someone is gonna buy them....

Then you have VENUS and Atelier Sakura remakes, and that's it, waiting for more announcements of other companies.

Waffle game in April (probably not gonna be released by Mikocon until December or so) .

Anim game in May (probably not gonna be released by Mikocon until January or so) .

Orcsoft (or Dwarfsoft) game in spring, probably April or May.

Heiantei game (their first netorare game) in late spring or early summer, probably June.

I think that's the most remarkable, and 2 of them probably are not gonna be avaiable until 2018, and the other 2 maybe too, you never know if someone is gonna buy them....

Then you have VENUS and Atelier Sakura remakes, and that's it, waiting for more announcements of other companies.

A netorare game from Heiantei ?? that's something to look forward (still have to play some of the netoris from them) the game already has a website ?

Do you guys know if this one has some ntr or if it's just all rape ??? https://vndb.org/v16400

yeah it is, funny why the hell there is an elf in game?
and why the hell only this character designed different from the rest? what the hell with this game? View attachment 14514 i think they used some other old game character design? lol, that character surely from very old game, about 2000~2004, designed look like AIR or CLANNAD.... look at her eyes....

Last edited:
A netorare game from Heiantei ?? that's something to look forward (still have to play some of the netoris from them) the game already has a website ?

No, no website yet, but is gonna open soon, maybe even before February ends, but probably during March.

The thing is that it should have opened last month and the game should release in April, but they decided to do an After Story from "PA Kaichou..." in CG manga format, and that is delaying the game to probably June, maybe even later if they don't finish the CG manga in the next few days.

Anyway, no website yet, but you can see the heroine design:

n4gm6d.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328