Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

New NTR game from Anim, it's seems that is a homestay with a black foreigner student, or at least that's what I get from the translator xD

The web will open on February 24, and the game will be out on May 26 :

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051_teaser/index.html

Very nice!

Waffle updated the website of its incoming NTR game, it looks glorious

http://www.waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/gallery.html

Her design is great.

ANIM.teamMM 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生 looks EPIC, but sadly we will probably be able to play it next year since cracks don't come easy now for ANIM eroge.

at this rate the moment anim game got cracked this thread will explode and reek of squid for 1 month straight

I don't know if it is just me but recent ANIM games have gone pretty much downhill. Even people who bought original kabe no muko 2 were mostly disappointed though it was favorable received by players who didn't play the first game. Can't help but feel ANIM are shredding money on making DRMs than on the content itself. Or maybe they are running out of ideas and focusing on how to irritate as many people to buy their stuff? Either way I am keeping tabs but I am not holding my breath in anticipation. Even if I could buy, I wouldn't buy substandard stuff in the first place.

I always say when it comes to piracy: download all you want but when it comes to things you really like make sure to buy them if possible or you may see them disappear.

I always say when it comes to piracy: download all you want but when it comes to things you really like make sure to buy them if possible or you may see them disappear.

I did that. Bought all first 3 Assassin's Creed. Bought all first Prince of Persia series. Wanted to support Ubisoft so they would remain awesome. Big whoop that did. They ended up becoming as notorious as Electronic Arts for being one of the worse game studios in the industry. I really was sad when Ensemble Studios went under even though I bought Age of Mythology and Freelancer to support the Microsoft backed stuido. But I was okay with it in the end because:
6b14bf95848d7cbc274662ee68e397f8438b585e275af5b7dee51dac66cab350.jpg

ANIM.teamMM 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生 looks EPIC, but sadly we will probably be able to play it next year since cracks don't come easy now for ANIM eroge.

Yeah, that's the problem. :(
They'll probably get me to buy.

Yeah it looks great!
Isn't alpharom usually enough to crack Anim games or did they improve their protection lately? Anyway it should be available on DMM when it comes out http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/list/article=maker/id=30522/?i3_ord=12&i3_ref=search (select japanese or it might hide some content!)

Sadly they changed to PlayDRM starting a couple of games ago, which requires an online check.
https://redvice.org/2017/dlsite-playdrm-explained/

Last edited:
Look on sagaoz.net/savedata i thi they have the savefil, you need to look for the jap name of course

http://www.crg-a.com/papakatu/index.html is this one ntr ?? the animation looks good

NTRish. Doesn't focus on the boyfriend at all though. Heroine 1 has a boyfriend, but she's unsatisfied with the sex. Neither of them have any experience with anyone else and he always cums quickly and is pretty average sized. Since she always feels unsatisfied afterwards, she consults with a girl she's known since elementary school and about how good sex is supposed to feel. Heroine 2 has plenty of experience and does schoolgirl prostitution and tells her stories of the great sex she's had. She then offers to introduce heroine 1 to a guy who's great at it, and while at first she's against it she eventually gives in to curiosity.
The story seems to focus more on how heroine 1 learns about great sex and goes from a relatively pure girl to enjoying schoolgirl prostitution, the boyfriend is a complete background character. He may not appear more than once or twice. Still, you can probably get some NTR feels from it if you think hard about how her boyfriend would feel if he knew what she was doing. The art looks quite nice too, so I might try it.

Hey, tentacles doesn't authomatically rule out ntr, you knnow? Although as a tentacle game it looks like 5/10

I think the point was the genre of netorare is basically focused more around the human factor while tentacles mostly what could only be described as a figment of imagination. So even if it was a setting where you fight monsters, a ntr in that story is mostly only shown when it is being done among homo sapiens. Prime example being Thug Hero Party. Ofcourse there are exceptions like the ones posted above but honestly, tentacle and NTR is something that really doesn't mix well.

TL;DR, netorare draws its popularity from the fact that it is something that can/is capable of being done in reality while tentacle... well unless an octopus inherits the brain of one of the guys who frequent this thread... then yea it could be possible. Otherwise an octopus is too busy scouring the ocean for food rather than make plans about how to steal some human's wife who came for a tan on the beach.

I think the point was the genre of netorare is basically focused more around the human factor while tentacles mostly what could only be described as a figment of imagination. So even if it was a setting where you fight monsters, a ntr in that story is mostly only shown when it is being done among homo sapiens. Prime example being Thug Hero Party. Ofcourse there are exceptions like the ones posted above but honestly, tentacle and NTR is something that really doesn't mix well.

TL;DR, netorare draws its popularity from the fact that it is something that can/is capable of being done in reality while tentacle... well unless an octopus inherits the brain of one of the guys who frequent this thread... then yea it could be possible. Otherwise an octopus is too busy scouring the ocean for food rather than make plans about how to steal some human's wife who came for a tan on the beach.

Pretty much this. NTR and tentacles hardly work together. Hence why I said NTR is discarded when tentacles are involved.

Miight exist one here and there, but point stands, NTR and tentacles hardly work well together.

I downloaded ナナハよ。(Consider Nanaha).
Could anyone send me your save game files?
Because I am quite busy now therefore I want finished it with New game + so it will save a lot of time or at least I can enjoy NTR scene. Thanks for help

If you just want to watch CG then no need for a save file. Here you go. > https://exhentai.org/g/783818/54f60ab6b5/

Unless of course you want a save file so you can replay scenes ingame. Then I played only a bit since it is pretty chaotic to play an untranslated RPG. Still here are the daughter and wife's save that I found on the net. Beware, they are incomplete as there are more endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwings

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)