[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Dr Yoshi

Mad Scientist
Nov 7, 2013
This thread is meant to provide support for Honey Select mods.

Please post in this thread if :

• You have troubles finding, downloading or installing mods.
  • You encountered bugs or any other kind of mod-related issues, and are looking for support.
  • You want to get feedback or advice from modders.

For any issues about the game (and not about the mods), please visit the Discussion & FAQ thread.

If you are a modder and are looking for support when creating (and not using) a mod, please visit the Modding Discussion thread.

Last edited:
Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

HF Unfortunately, I can make the page only with a very long wait on . for whatever reason ... And therefore this Forum is used here to another to allow the Mod's . I also think that many HF member here and do the same . ^^ A little patience

User interface (Menus and settings) partial translation for main game only.
I'm still working on status effect and H-Screen

This is images only it is to be used in conjunction with the text translations

Directions

Sample Screenshot

*V0.01 ~ Release
*V0.02 ~ Fixed main menu
*V0.03 ~ Settings menu (forgot something)

Hmm, so we just drop these images into the root folder of the game? They don't go into the plugins folder or anything?

I'm a little hesitant to just dump these in there, I don't like clutter in my folders and something tells me that there is more to it than that.

EDIT: AN fyi to all concerned, these images need to go into the Plugins>UITranslation>HoneySelect>Image folder.

You guys are awesome. Translation will be done in no time with users like you on the deck. A sincere thank you from me.

Wow! foxxyswords uploaded to MEGA! :D

Will wonders never cease? No surveys, no viruses, no extraordinarily long wait times, no captcha, no ads, no file size limit...seriously, why does anyone use anything else? :-/

And +1 to alphaomega. Hongfire's been down for a while now.
This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Always the same error no matter what browser I use for a long time now.

Sure am glad I found this thread. I literally just got done complaining about Honey Select and it's all Japanese UI. With the new changes made to the creator, I am only causing harm to the game trying to make ladies. Saved over a sexy outfit, and now it has been replaced by freakin' full-body pajamas, and is gone forever. I have yet to figure out how to save a created character. Even starting the game itself forces you to make someone right away, so I can't even play it. English is completely necessary this time. -_-

Really wish I had that outfit back...:(

Btw, is HS a "game"? Or just a create 'n f*** engine? Like, is there anything else to do besides nailing random ladies? Doesn't seem like it if it takes you right to character creation in story mode (or whatever the hell those characters on the menu say). That said, I'm a SBPR fan. (minus the mandatory gender-lock)

Is there an IniSettings translation floating around, or are the translated graphical options in-game basically whats available in the IniSettings.exe file?

Is there an IniSettings translation floating around, or are the translated graphical options in-game basically whats available in the IniSettings.exe file?

All the launcher settings are in the setup.xml and the only relevant setting there is <Quality></Quality> 0 is the lowest and 2 the highest graphical quality setting.

I'm scrapping my version, I wrote up a post with updates and what to do.
New UI Images by Psymon (follow the link, just a few posts ahead)

User interface (Menus and settings) partial translation for main game only.
I'm still working on status effect and H-Screen

This is images only it is to be used in conjunction with the text translations

Directions

Sample Screenshot

Please Don't ridicule what you have done! without your Splendid Effort i & many other people would still be struggling with the creation part Aswell as the Main Game itself Thank You.

Last edited:

New Downloads/Updates for those that still can't load Hongfire

1. UI Translation Loader V0.16.0 (Download)
    akyryz
    updated the UI Translation Loader to V0.16.0

2. Lewton's Text-Translation-CharMaker+Studio-0.3 (Download)
    Text translations (forum post in Hongfire)

3. UI Images by psymon (Download)
    psymon2 updated the UI images and it looks a whole lot cleaner than mine. His is still missing the H-Scene and a few other stuff. I added my very partial H-Scene translation to it.

Installation for the UI Images, Psymon is using a clean structure compared to the garbage structure I was using. So you need to DELETE everything in
Code:
C:\Illusion\HoneySelect\Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image
and then EXTRACT Psymon's UI translation.

TL/DR:
Download 1 , 2, and 3 from above.
You can now play Honey Select in English.

SCREENSHOTS:

Make sure to read the respective forum posts to stay up to date.

One problem i had using this on a fresh install, it messes up the main menu (where you select a girl, not the MC room) after each H-action. Dont know why, but it loads a incomplete menu UI after that.

New Downloads/Updates for those that still can't load Hongfire

[snip]

Make sure to read the respective forum posts to stay up to date.

So greatful for you keeping on top of the links in your post. Yesterday I DL'd v015, today was 016.
So helpful to have the OP updating/editing than tracking down latest link in new post.
As someone already pointed out, super-helpful that it's upped to MEGA as well.
Keep up the stellar work.

Much appreciation to all the modders and contributors :)

I've been avioding the Red Face Thinking it was Fatal :D

@foxxyswords - Just an update, but the newest translations by Lewton at HF are at version 0.7, now.
Here it is for those who agonize over attempting to go on there, lately. (Thanks to Lewton for his continued work!)

https://mega.nz/#!3ssFwDxC!JWxZSGHoR4Y0AEF8PaaCIqlB3PPDFDmpx2qUhQydJBI

Your intrepid journey To HF & return is a true blessing! As i believe there are Trapped souls still in there in an eternal loop :) Thanks

Your intrepid journey To HF & return is a true blessing! As i believe there are Trapped souls still in there in an eternal loop :) Thanks
lol, no prob! It's dangerous to wander alone, that's for sure... Guess I've been patient & lucky?
I would love to share all the mods on there that are a struggle to reach, but oh well, not for me to worry about.

OMG I GOT ONTO HF! Thank God for it's return! :D

Even CHROME worked! I thought Chrome was the last browser that would reach it! I wonder if I can sign i and still see content?

.......Yep! I have never been able to sign in and still see their stuff before! Aaaaaw SHITTY!:)

Tis a new (old) age. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go change my drawers. (skeet)

This will be the first time I've been able to post there. Kick ass!:8

Edit: NVM, they rolled back to March, and got DDOS'd again, so they abandoned site plugins and are kinda starting over. There is nothing at all about mods for Honey Select now. Don't know where people are getting their info from. Seems like a legit miracle to find anything about Honey Select.

Dear HongFire Users.

Even after we rolled back to the March database with matching site files. The hacker was able to hack us again. So we've decided to to do a complete upgrade and disable all the custom plugins that we were using. HongFire was one of the first fully customized Anime site on the internet which we spent many years to develop. So we really didn't want to lose all our customization. The hacker leave us with no choice but to remove all the plugins and upgrade the software to the latest version.

We now restored to May 31th database backup. Most of your files and attachments should still work. However if you see any missing avatars or attachments then please simply re upload them.
Help us if you could, Let's build up HongFire community again.

All users please reset your password. Specially Admins and moderators. "Admins and super moderators if you guys have problem accessing the admin forum please send me a PM or email"

Please report all bugs after this upgrade in this this thread http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ade-11-06-2016

"Message to the hacker"
"Please stop hacking hongfire.com, we are a not for profit community. We don't have money to pay for ransom. So please stop hacking us and demanding money. We are already struggling to pay off our servers costs"
HongFire.jpg

Edit Too: Damn, what a terribly uploaded image...and imgur doesn't work? No pics here? What the....that pic is 1680x1050. Pretty lame.

Last edited:

quick question.. Is the wideslider mod going to be the norm? I was playing around with it with the 'trial' and found that features with values above 100 just don't show properly in versions without the mod.

I made one of the girls 200 height with a game with wideslider installed.
Then tested her on a un-moded version and she did not show in h mode.

Likewise I tried to test some facial features with negative values. Those did not display properly in a un-moded version.

Personally, I like the wideslider mod it makes things more flexible; but, are people using it? Will it become "standard"?

Okay, HF is very upiddy. I get different results each time, but at least I was able to find an uncensor mod by SEMIPRO and MR.X. Don't know if this was posted somewhere on AS yet, but here it is anyway:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...d-mr-x-honeyselect-uncensor-fu-and-mu-ver1-00

^ If you can get onto that page, you are blessed.

SEMIPRO and Mr.X HoneySelect Uncensor FU and MU Ver1.00 --> https://mega.nz/#!fdlWmbSK!1SL_LGfZrzjjjPAJ-3y-7LM6K-KVwJSeGsiJrEb5tS8

Password: SMPR

[Problem]

Reservations and additional Special offer is not supported.
There is a problem with the deformation of Uncensor, so will I after the modification

This MOD to not be reproduced without the permission of the author.

View attachment 12194
mosV25Gg.jpg

Edit: effoff found some glitchiness in the nude textures due to using dds files instead of bmp. tet666 found this out on page 7 and corrected it. Download the cf_t_body_00.unity3d file from zippyshare and add it abdata\chara, and overwrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: natsugi and effoff

Okay, HF is very upiddy. I get different results each time, but at least I was able to find an uncensor mod by SEMIPRO and MR.X. Don't know if this was posted somewhere on AS yet, but here it is anyway:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...d-mr-x-honeyselect-uncensor-fu-and-mu-ver1-00

^ If you can get onto that page, you are blessed.

SEMIPRO and Mr.X HoneySelect Uncensor FU and MU Ver1.00 --> https://mega.nz/#!fdlWmbSK!1SL_LGfZrzjjjPAJ-3y-7LM6K-KVwJSeGsiJrEb5tS8

Password: SMPR

View attachment 12194
View attachment 12195

Since i've installed these i've incounted A texture problem It causes a Pinkish blemish to the skin See Image>>>HoneySelect_64 2016-09-13 08-09-31-925.jpg<<< Is this Normal or A glitch??? :eek:

Reactions: natsugi

Since i've installed these i've incounted A texture problem It causes a Pinkish blemish to the skin See Image>>>View attachment 12196<<< Is this Normal or A glitch??? :eek:

Lame. I was just about to go check it out, too. I dunno, it's version 1, so it will likely get an update. You mean that area just beyond the lining of the bra? That extra bit of red? Is that the only problem you've seen?

Lame. I was just about to go check it out, too. I dunno, it's version 1, so it will likely get an update. You mean that area just beyond the lining of the bra? That extra bit of red? Is that the only problem you've seen?
It's all over the Body with Or Without Suntan If You do decide to use it My advice! "Back up Files"

It's all over the Body with Or Without Suntan If You do decide to use it My advice! "Back up Files"

Ah, I see what you mean now. In my game, I saw nothing different until I went to Skin Type 4. That's the only skin I see blemishes on. Not terrible, but noticeable all the same. I suppose just use another type till the update? (btw that snatch gapes like a motherf***er...all beat up)

That's a shame cuz it's the best skin. Oh well, modders are all over this game. Won't be long till it's all fixed up.

(btw, dat ass in your pro-pic is BOOM!)

Ah, I see what you mean now. In my game, I saw nothing different until I went to Skin Type 4. That's the only skin I see blemishes on. Not terrible, but noticeable all the same. I suppose just use another type till the update? (btw that snatch gapes like a motherf***er...all beat up)

That's a shame cuz it's the best skin. Oh well, modders are all over this game. Won't be long till it's all fixed up.

(btw, dat ass in your pro-pic is BOOM!)

It is noticable in all 4 skin types Although More noticable on Skin type four Thanks for the BOOM! :)
HoneySelect_64 2016-09-13 08-58-24-374.jpgHoneySelect_64 2016-09-13 08-58-26-774.jpgHoneySelect_64 2016-09-13 08-58-29-091.jpgHoneySelect_64 2016-09-13 08-58-30-891.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/