Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Okay, going back to what I was saying, here is how you make the strapon, as well as alternate angles for the strapon

First, grab the bondage bikini for the bass (this is the one that works the best for my method)

Then grab the mask panties, click the waist option (third one in them middle) and manipulate it so that the front is in the middle of the bikini bottoms and stretched out so that the top two corners are attached to the corners of the harness. For the test model (X1: 0.0 Y1: -3.5 Z1: -2.6 X2: 355 Y2: 0 Z: 178 X3: 1.00 Y3: 1.33 Z3: 1.00)

Then grab the tengu nose, paint it black and utilize the same waist placement method for it and follow these coordinates 2 more times for three angles total. I shall provide the coordinates in picture form cuz I am lazy

When in studio mode, you can easily turn off the other two penis parts in order to utilize one specific angle (Or you don't have to and give her a multicock...which probably is a fetish out there). It's tricky to find animations in the game that work with it (get on that translation patch quick lads!) but it does work and there are animations that look good when utilizing this method.

So there you go, an effective, all in game method of creating a strapon (plus it works in SBPR as well!!) Use it for female on male, female on female or heck, for female on female, you could turn off only the lowest angled dildo and make one that goes in both holes!!!

....my mind left me a long time agoAttachment 12197Attachment 12198Attachment 12199Attachment 12200Attachment 12201Attachment 12202

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registered500 Experience Points

Ugh, so much arguing taking up the thread. I don't think this is quite what enimaroah had in mind when he made this thread. My post about the uncensor mod is already buried pages back, and that was posted mere hours ago.

Ram-0-Ram

Damn HS shader size is 1MB has very few stuff compare to SBPR that has 75MB shader has lots of good thing in it.
    Are these Files should be in "abdata" (screen shot) folder? Because I feel like they are in wrong place since I install this game via copy-paste because I get error in installation.

It does not have the "Marmoset Glow" in shader. Is the glow is replaced with "Unlit-Alpha"? Because I don't know about the shaders. I also feel like "Marmoset" is replaced with "PBRsp". Aastaroth do you mind telling me about the shader stuff and I think porting is similar like SBPR no doubt.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

You are right. The shaders are stored under those mat_ file under abdata folder.

No you don't need as many shader as you did in SBPR. Unity 5 shader is intended for this - a universal shader which satisfies various needs without switching this and that.
    I only used one shader in my map and it pretty much satisfied my needs. You just need to study how the properties do. Those you can hover on top of the properties for explanations.
    Last edited by Aastaroth; September 13th, 2016 at 04:36 PM. Reason: so many typo...

Ram-0-Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Aastaroth View Post
    You are right. The shaders are stored under those mat_ file under abdata folder.

No you don't need as many shader as you did in SBPR. Unity 5 shader is intended for this - a universal shader which satisfies various needs without switching this and that.
    I only used one shader in my map and it pretty much satisfied my needs. You just need to study how the properties do. Those you can hover on top of the properties for explanations.
    Woah! Mat size is 1.65GB! Freaking big file and it covers almost everything and there are more mats. I will explore more on that, thanks. I hope it has the shader/materials I need mainly the "Glow" for light rays, "Base-Trans" or "Wave-Trans" for the animated water. I thinks that all for now since you mentioned unity-5 handles most shader, so for meshes like trees or leaves that needs "Alpha-Cutoff will be generated automatically. Right? OOHH. I wana test that.... Not be difficult this time since it's like doing SBPR mods from scratch
    papayasuda likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by ramoram View Post
    Woah! Mat size is 1.65GB! Freaking big file and it covers almost everything and there are more mats. I will explore more on that, thanks. I hope it has the shader/materials I need mainly the "Glow" for light rays, "Base-Trans" or "Wave-Trans" for the animated water. I thinks that all for now since you mentioned unity-5 handles most shader, so for meshes like trees or leaves that needs "Alpha-Cutoff will be generated automatically. Right? OOHH. I wana test that.... Not be difficult this time since it's like doing SBPR mods from scratch
    There is a "mode" under material properties which change the material used to opaque/alpha-cutoff/transparent/fade-out. Not so sure about the glow but should have something to do with the emission map. Wave shader could be something different though.

Ram-0-Ram

I haven't downloaded the new SB3tool. I will check it. Some rooms have the glowing lamp I will extract the material there and save it as separate template same goes to bathroom there is a "water" in it I will extract those materials too and everything will be ready. I only wish they could add the "Stage dance" map. There is a "mono-behavior" which makes mesh to move or rotate. DilDoe used that to create "Tracer's outfit" in OverWatch. PlayClub mod. Looks so nice...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ram-0-Ram For This Useful Post:

Mechanical Existence hellothisisuser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

@ramoram @Aastaroth @enimaroah or anyone actually.

I am having trouble finding the outfit textures, and I didn't keep up with the trial modding post. Can anyone tell me where they are? Also, I can not get the 4E2D tag to save to the items and it is having no effect in game. Not really important without finding the textures, but it will be the next step anyway. Any help with this also?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellothisisuser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points

akyryz, do you plan on updating your Toggle POV mod for the full game? It was excellent and there's no working alternative sadly.
    It was yours if i remember right, can't check on it now on HF. :S

Btw this site is going down too or what? It's getting worse day by day.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warui For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by hellothisisuser View Post
    I am having trouble finding the outfit textures, and I didn't keep up with the trial modding post. Can anyone tell me where they are? Also, I can not get the 4E2D tag to save to the items and it is having no effect in game. Not really important without finding the textures, but it will be the next step anyway. Any help with this also?
    The game have changed, now meshes and materials (with shaders and textures) are not longer in the same file but are separated into two files. The meshes are in /abdata/chara/ like always but textures are in directory /abdata/. They are marked mat_cha_00, mat_cha_01, and so on.

The current version of SB3UGS can't work with meshes and materials separated this way so there is a limit of what you can do with materials; Enimaroah is already working on correcting this.

The 4E2D tag works fine since I have already tried it. One thing you have to be careful about is the location of the file. For Honey Select you have to edit the files in their directory. If you try to edit a copy of a file in another directory outside of HS, SB3UGS can't save the changes done to the file.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belgar17 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information