Who Will Post Next?

Hi. Yep you got me. Are you just now getting up?

Just got back from teaching class a couple hours ago. Very tired, must sleep soon and then get up and go to ball practice.

But enough about me.

Phantom, you up next?

No, I got up like 4h ago, just that I had to clear my anime backlog.

You sure are busy, aren't you? I don't have university to go until Sep 19, so like I'm totally free these days.

Will next?

Yep, right again.

That was just a couple things of the Ol' list. Everything else is a hobby of mine.

What classes are you taking? Tech, History, Science, Fine Arts, etc? I started last month. If you don't start until the 19th, then you are going into the middle of January?

Phantom?

For now, just Computer Science and Japanese. And actually English Business Speaking too, but apparently my grades for that subject are as good as 100 (OK, I lied, only 95+) so I just skip whenever I feel like.

I'll start going to university in the 19th. And 1w after that will be the one-month Military Training Course. Argh, just don't want to think about that...

Will?

Wow what a chat. I'm sure i'll be disrupting again. But carry on. Lol. Phantom?

Haha, i'll give you a cookie :)
btw Phantom you only have 1 month of Military service in your country??
that's like nothing compared here..
Here it's 180 days Min.
:D

Phantom?

Ikaros <3 :D been awile I'm great, life's smiling again for a little period of time. Though tomorrow it'll show me i'ts buttcrack again..
You??

Ikaros-chan?

Last edited:
Well so much stress has been introduced so quickly >< trying to cope so much headache..

Kore wa ?

Nope, it's me.

Yaaaawn! Just woke up. Feeling kind of dizzy, but that'll clear soon.

have to get ready to leave for Friday sometime today, going to a reenactment. So excited!

Kore wa?

chigau ~ . ore da ~

busy again with school ~ stuffs ~ just a round of posts and i m off ~

kore wa?

No, it's me.

Will?

Haha, i'll give you a cookie :)
btw Phantom you only have 1 month of Military service in your country??
that's like nothing compared here..
Here it's 180 days Min.

Ah no, I only take Military training, it's a compulsory course in my university education programs. Military service in my country is 18 months a.k.a 1.5 years long, and thankfully, university students don't have to take it.

Yep, back again. Just came from "Ball" practice. Now trying to think of what to make for lunch....it's so hard.

Kore wa?

Halo! Zut alors! Kore wa is tired. Je suis desolee pour toi. (feel sorry for ya')

Is it around 10 where you are?

Still trying to think of something for dinner....Help!

Kore wa?

Oh no it's half past 12 at night :D.

dinner eh?
hmm.. Lasagne? :) (just saying something)

Will98?

You don't happen to live near Helsinki do you? I hope you don't have too busy of a day tomorrow?

Thanks for suggestion, that might be what I make. I have to run it by my Dad first. He's the main decider of what's to eat when Mom is gone. I just make it :)

Just waiting around for my game downloads to finish and then I can have fun!

Kore wa?

Morning.

It seems I was off just a "little" bit. Oh well.

Have to go and pack for reenactment in a few hours.

Kore wa?

chigau .. ore da .. ~

school tomorrow but after it gonna attend a cosplay event ~ dead tired from the part time job ..

will? i guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?