Who knows this anime?

ANَIME

May 27, 2013
Hai all

i'm looking for an anime (forgot the name :( )

so now i'm like asking all my friends about it coz ive shared it with them
and no one remembered the name correctly so im searching everywhere for it
i already watched it but i like it so much, i want to watch it again for some reason >_<
the story iirc was about a girl who was jailed by some evil guy for a long time like 15 years or something
and the boy (protagonist) when he was young he made a promise to her that he will get her
so days went by he's in highschool and he keeps getting these dreams about some girl and he's like asking alll his friends in class about it anyways forgot what happens after but he remembers and tries to save her
oh and she gave him special powers he could die 5-7 times and everytime he dies a dot in his right hand fades like a tatto or sumthing so if all dots fade he WILL die

Please guys anyone knows the name of the anime?

[MENTION=54267]ANَIME[/MENTION];

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi

Info---->
Anidb
AnimeNewsNetwork

Summary---->
When Taito Kurogane was little he met Himea Saito, a vampire girl who gave him a curse of living after dying, but dies after being killed the 7th time. Himea was then taken away from Taito, who loses all memory of her. After 9 years, Taito is now in high school, and has freed Himea, and they begin to catch up on the 9 years away from each other. <----- Taken from Anime News Network

Last edited:
Reactions: ANَIME
Lol.... It was cuz I read the LN..... I haven't seen the anime yet, I think......

Whatever works. I was just surprised because I have never heard of it, but apparently it didn't even air all that long ago.

great...Slayn312 is sniper.
I was also serching for that anime,but you are so fast.

do you mean this?
http://kadokawa-anime.jp/itsu-ten/top.php
i read an outline of this story,and i think you are right.

is this anime is interesting? if it is interesting,i will watch this.

It only 13 eps... Kind of short but hoping there is a 2nd season...

Yea, it very interesting....

thank you for your response.
i decided i watch this.it sounds interesting,because it is hoping that there is a 2nd season.
i think,you know anime very well.
if i finished watching this anime,can i talk to you about this anime?
i want to talk about interesting animation.

if i wrote something ambiguous,or wrong,please tell me that.i'm not good at English.i can speak only japanese.but i try to read,and write English.

I never saw the anime but read the light novel.... The MC saw that he was weak and think of training to get stronger... Which he does as story progress....

English is understandable.... Sure, this is the place to talk about animes that you like.... Peoples will come and respond cuz I think they saw it but never want to talk about it.........

oh,This anime derived from light novel.
That story sounds kingship,and common one.But kingship is interesting.This is a reason that simillar stories exist.I like that.
An attraction of a work appears in details.No one can understand that attraction whenever actually watched it.Of cource,me too.

It is regretable that you never want to talk about it.But,thank you for teaching me that anime.

Hmm.... Maybe you are reading what I wrote wrong..... I CAN talk about it.... Just that I don't know if I saw the anime or not..... If we talk about it, it from my knowledge of reading the light novel...... What I said before is that I hope others that saw it can also join in on talking about it.... ^_^

Last edited:
WOOT
thanks so much guys!!
for some reason I kept searching for Akera world seven souls for like 2 hours
I really thought that was it what a waste of time

So anyways i'll be busy watching it again ty! <3

>Slayn312
It seems interesting for me that I talk with many people about it.
If you talk with me,it is not problem that your knowledge is from light novel.
If I have chance,let's talk.When we talk,if many people join us,I'm very happy.

>ANIME
Good!
When you finished watching,I hope I can talk with you at a thread of that.
Enjoy the show!

なら君は誰を言及欲しい、それからこの文字『@』そしてこれ『;』は名前の後に書る試して下さい、ね。。。

例えばそう:[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
Thanks for your advice! Is that okay?
...I can't understand "なら君は誰を言及欲しい".Do you mean "Who do you want to talk with?" ?
If you mean that,I can answer it.I want to talk with people who like anime.But ...I think everyone here likes anime.Don't you mean that?
If you mean "Your talk is out of place",I'm sorry,and I will seek a thread talked about my favorite anime.
If you mean "What do you want to talk about?",I have many answers.For example,武装錬金、Free!、ローゼンメイデン、氷菓、コードギアス、リボーン...I can't write all.Of course,I also like シンフォギア!

Thanks for your advice! Is that okay?
...I can't understand "なら君は誰を言及欲しい".Do you mean "Who do you want to talk with?" ?
いいえ。。。感謝のことは必要ないだよ。。。あれは当然だったよ。:blushhappy:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
二つ:いいえ、["なら君は誰を言及欲しい".Do you mean "Who do you want to talk with?"]:"If you whom notice want...":goodtea:~>

Reactions: ryuta
Hmm... Nana... At least make it romaji... I can at least understand it a little.... ;p

Yea, let's talk about it whenever you're ready....

I got it!You just teach me a way to use @ and ;
You are very kind person.
I'm glad that you try to communicate with me by Japanese,I feel your kindness.
...But maybe I can understand English more than mixture of Japanese and English. Especially,Japanese used translator is difficult to understand.

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];
武装錬金=Buso Renkin,ローゼンメイデン=Rozen Maiden,氷菓=Hyoka,コードギアス=Code Geass,リボーン=Reborn,シンフォギア=Symphogear
When I want to talk to you,how can I make a contact with you?
ASL has many thread,and mail function.
How does anyone become friendly in ASL?

Mention like what you did.... Make sure you talk about it in that threads... So you got to search it up if they have one or create one if not... Then just mention peoples to that threads...

How we become friendly? By talking, I guess.... Common interesting or you go to their profile and add them to your friends list.... Making friend is easier than you think....

okay!I take the plunge and do that!
Thank you for the reply,and your kindness!

If you want to try chatting, meeting people, and practicing English, then threads like the LPW are good to try out. :)

Also I think lots of people here loved Hyouka (myself included). :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!