Where are you from?

I'm Norwegian, it's been rated as the best or among the best countries in the world so I guess I don't have much to complain about practically, but, personally/emotionally, it might not come as a surprise I could be very interested in living in Japan.

Though when you say "wish you lived somewhere else" does that imply, being born and raised there as well, or just moving to live a different place at any time in life.

I guess since I have roots here in Norway with my childhood and all, I might long back for it if I was away for too long, but I know I would definitely like to live in japan, especially if I could travel back and forth and live in japan some period of time and Norway some other period as I would feel like it.

I'm Norwegian, it's been rated as the best or among the best countries in the world so I guess I don't have much to complain about practically, but, personally/emotionally, it might not come as a surprise I could be very interested in living in Japan.

Though when you say "wish you lived somewhere else" does that imply, being born and raised there as well, or just moving to live a different place at any time in life.

I guess since I have roots here in Norway with my childhood and all, I might long back for it if I was away for too long, but I know I would definitely like to live in japan, especially if I could travel back and forth and live in japan some period of time and Norway some other period as I would feel like it.

[MENTION=36425]gary01[/MENTION] ; You moved to Japan at some point in your life or have you always lived in Japan ?

P.s. If I ever moved to Japan, I wonder where the best place would be to move too...I heard your summers are really hot and warm, with high humidity :-} I love that, so I suspect I'd like it somewhere south.
Maybe Gifu prefecture, shiga or Osaka.

My mother's womb.

lol jk Egozi 2012-?

That's the answer I usually give to people the first time they ask. But seriously, I'm from the UK. My father hailed from the southern parts of China but moved to Vietnam when he was young. During the time of the Vietnam war his part of the family migrated to the UK. He met my mother in Malaysia, they settled down here and thus I came along.

To be honest I wouldn't wish living anywhere else during the early stages of my life since it's the foundation of my life and the way I've been brought up, but as I got older, I started thinking about moving to other places. I still do but mainly because I wanted to try out a lifestyle different to the way I'm living now. :goodtea:

My mother's womb.

lol jk Egozi 2012-?
hahah I do think I vague remember hearing that !
That's the answer I usually give to people the first time they ask. But seriously, I'm from the UK. My father hailed from the southern parts of China but moved to Vietnam when he was young. During the time of the Vietnam war his part of the family migrated to the UK. He met my mother in Malaysia, they settled down here and thus I came along.

To be honest I wouldn't wish living anywhere else during the early stages of my life since it's the foundation of my life and the way I've been brought up, but as I got older, I started thinking about moving to other places. I still do but mainly because I wanted to try out a lifestyle different to the way I'm living now. :goodtea:
Ikr, it's impossible to wish anything else basically for your childhood, since the one you had is all you know, thats what I thought about while writing my post as well. Once you have it, it becomes your own, even if it's not perfect, it's yours, and can't be traded.

I'm originally from Georgia and i spent alot of my childhood also in Florida.

I currently live in the occupied state of Oklahoma, CSA.

If i could live anywhere else it'd be back in Georgia. I miss my home very much. Just a very different culture type. Though Oklahomans are far nicer than anyone north of the Mason Dixon, it's still not home.

That's just me, anyway.

Well, for me is this topic meaningless, because for me are all humans equal: Region, culture (what also religion/policy is) and country description is just a stupid developent from humans - and because of that give the conflicts on the world.

But if you really about me know want, then give some infos:

Well, a part of my family comes from Austria - and a part from Hungary... Well, then I living in middle-Europe - Still asks?

:goodtea:~>

I live in the USA but I really want to travel around Asia, and experience the different cultures there. My dream is to live in Japan, but who knows. Too many ghost stories, haha.:confused:

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!
Guess what country? right! Germany xD
well I like germany. as much as i like all this japanese shit I do not wanna live there.
a trip sounds nice, but living? NO! working in asia is such a pain in the fucking ass
you know...I dont wanna work my whole life from dusk till dawn without any fucking vacation
why do you think su much people comit suicide in japan or south korea ?
Germany is pretty awesome, but I really like Austria, Norway and Finland, too.
If moving out of germany than to one of those countries

I live In the Dark Nether lands of this world

Also called Netherland xD

I live In the Dark Nether lands of this world

Also called Netherland xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is dead, please repair it
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!