whats your media player ?

Media Player Classic and Winamp (has never failed me) for music. Sometimes I use mplayer2 in case the playback of the videos isn't optimal or something strange happens.

http://www.cccp-project.net/

With the Media Player Classic that's come with it for quite a while now (used it when it wasn't included also)

Years and YEARS of absolutely no video play back problems..

I have VLC player for badly encoded/really obscure file types MPC might not play, but it's only for when it's absolutely needed..

I used VLC for quite a while, and I still do sometimes.. But recently I've been finding that more and more videos aren't supported with the codec. After visiting this thread I installed Media Player Classic. No problems as of yet with that.

Lol Itunes :] i have no idea what players ya are talking about xD

Media Player Classic with CCCP have never failed me so I'm sticking with that.

I pretty much use VLC for anime and most other video. I don't use the regular release though... they have what they call "nightly builds" that have more up to date functionality. Like support for 10bit encodes.

I use Zune for music... Because with Zune Pass and Tunebite you cant beat the price... lol. :evillaugh:

Last edited:
Media Player Classic for video and Zune/Windows Media Player for music. (I only use WMP when I need to use less power to run something better, such as photoshop)

K-lite Media Player Classic for the codecs and other multimedia extensions. VLC sometimes crashes so I use K-lite MPC instead.
As for the music, I just use the default windows media player or windows media center. XD

Media Player Classic + CCCP + CoreAvc + RealAlternative and I'm stacked. Hmmm now remove Coreavc as I was using it on my old pc to run h264 without my pc dying, and I don't watch rmvb files as they are pain to the eyes.
H264+ and 10bit for life.
Ohhhh forgot if you tweak your ffdshow you can get a crispy looking anime with better contrast/saturation/sound/etc, etc, etc

video lan is best :D plays the most media files but crash if you play another file which is not an media file crash's sometime normally error message

That's why I use MPC instead. VLC crashes way too often specially when I play .mkv encoded videos.

I used VLC too some time ago. But the problems with it were unbearable for me.. :/
Media Player classic with CCCP codec pack now. Haven't had no problems with it so far.
Recommend it highly!

I'm now using pot player, Corocoro said, "Thou shall now use Pot player and forget VLC".

Last edited:
BTW, speaking of codecs and players, there was this time that I downloaded a movie in a torrent. It was a whopping 2.2GB DiVX AVI encoded video and when I played it, this annoying ad or filter about using and installing Coral Player popping out. After a rough 15 seconds of the ads, it just stops and won't continue to the actual movie. :/

Kinda happened a long time ago so I doubt you guys might know it... I tried re-encoding the whole thing or converting it but no luck.

There a lot of fake torrents out there just to get you to install their software. Which is also spyware to collect info on you and your activities that they can sell to ad agencies in bulk.

There a lot of fake torrents out there just to get you to install their software. Which is also spyware to collect info on you and your activities that they can sell to ad agencies in bulk.

Well, actually, I was able to verify the video file. It is indeed legit and can only be played using that Coral Player. No viruses and malwares, its totally clean. That Coral Player really just pissed me off 'cause I have to re-download the movie again from a different source which I downloaded for 3 days or something =_="

To me it's not worth downloading. I try to stay away from torrents as much as I can....

Is coral player even worth the time to download? ( just asking because I have not used them since they came out).

No dood! Never even attempt to install that blasphemous abomination!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!