Whats a good anti-virus program

Hmm someone recommended komodo or whatnot to meh before~ xD
Komodo for best free firewall
Avast & Microsoft Essentials for best free antivirus
Nod32 and Kaspersky for best premium antivirus
For USB infections, MalwareBytes

i'm basing this on my experience at work...tehee~

Last edited:
Annoying as Norton is, I`ve never had an anti-virus do it`s job better. Only problem I have with it is that it automatically deletes files that it considers "dangerous" and there`s no way I know of to mark those files as "safe" so you have to turn it off to use them. (I often forget to turn it back on. My carelessness there has cost me two hard drive formats and at least 14 hours of my life)

I like to think of it as an over-protective mother. It keeps you safe to an annoying extent.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials in combination with the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware :D

Wanted to install Avast before MSE, but somehow I get a bluescreen whenever I install it and then I can't start my :whistle:cracked:whistle: Windows 7 in normal mode anymore -_-

I had Symantec Corporate with some other Malwarebytes and Anti-Malware utilities...

I use Hentai AV protection.... What an awesome anti-virus.. Hentai babes inside my pc taking care of my software.... SWEEET! They even pop up on my desktop giving me a report and some extras :smug:

I wish.. Im using Microsoft Security Essentials... Havent had a problem with it.

Avast also don't enter untrusty website and don't click any suspicious pop-up and link.

Firewalls are mostly useles... I prefer Avast

Avast is great! Resource efficient and it does what it is believed to to, quiet, in the background.
But if youre using a crack to run a game on your computer, every anti vir. program will report it as a dangerous file.

i use avg, and then uninstalled because of some instability issues.... now i'm using norton.

The best antivirus is your common sense. Having said that, i use Avira Antivir and Comodo Firewall, and scan every now and then with super antispyware and malwarebytes antimalware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls