What would you change about yourself/your life? And where would you rather live?

Well, it was an encouragement, but it's still what I truly think. :) :)

Oh, and I was a zombie-eater then. ;) (but I restrained myself from eating your brain)

Hmm... perfect... what did that class say... only god is perfect and everything humans do to seek better cant be perfect because there is better?... Idk =w= Also theres platos ideas... or was it plato... xD Everything on earth is just an idea of that which is truly perfect in his philosophy... /me runs~ :breakin:

Hmm.. Interesting...You're right.. I don't know whether it was Plato though. XD
You're running away already?!

Of courseee~ Youre going to try and chop at meh if i stay~

Yeah it was plato xD

Well, it was an encouragement, but it's still what I truly think. :) :)

Oh, and I was a zombie-eater then. ;) (but I restrained myself from eating your brain)
Yes, same like I already said in my previous post.

Thanks, hmm zombies, good sammy is here, he's had a thing for zombies I think.
Hmm... perfect... what did that class say... only god is perfect and everything humans do to seek better cant be perfect because there is better?... Idk =w= Also theres platos ideas... or was it plato... xD Everything on earth is just an idea of that which is truly perfect in his philosophy... /me runs~ :breakin:
hey! you forgot your receipt !

GenkiDan>> XD Apparently he's just scared of zombies~~~ All he does is run away.. :(

Hey! What's with 'scary'?!
The swords came out later because you kept teasing me. (╥﹏╥) Sammy's always bullying me.. How can you expect me not to defend myself? And why do you like bullying little children that much? ಥ_ಥ

There are a couple places where I would change to other decisions, to save me some time, but nothing major I don't think. One for example would be deciding to go directly into computer sciences rather than trying Fine Arts first. That was largely a waste of time. Another would be pushing to change schools earlier when I got into Jr high. I was pretty miserable for a few years that a simple school change later fixed.

If it is up for choosing, I would make it so that I need less sleep though (well and various other things that are wrong with my body for some reason like bad hands, back, legs, etc.) :D

It might have been a waste of time to you, but maybe it can come in handy later in life..I believe anything new you learn, even if you're not even studying it, and only listening, might prove itself useful even if it's only a little bit. Life is all about trial and error, and at least you've learned something from that, right?

I've wanted to change schools for a few years, but I was hesitant to tell my parents and by the time I mustered my determination and told them, it was too late..:S
Well, it's good that you've changed it in the end :) Otherwise you would've been miserable all your school life.

Those are things you wish you could have done differently, though. What about things you would change about the current you? << (never mind if you'd feel uncomfortable answering that)

Yes, I guess many of us would do that..XD There are lots of things I can't do because of the need to sleep that much...
Bad hands,back and legs?!! Did you mean physically? Because going to a doctor would be advisable in that case.. (But if you were referring to your luck, then I can't help you there XD)

It might have been a waste of time to you, but maybe it can come in handy later in life.
I really doubt it. I don't believe I learned anything valuable during that time that I would not have learned by myself anyways.

Life is all about trial and error, and at least you've learned something from that, right?
Which is how I know I would change it. XD

Those are things you wish you could have done differently, though. What about things you would change about the current you? << (never mind if you'd feel uncomfortable answering that)
More motivation maybe? I work well under pressure, and don't do much if there isn't pressure. If possible, I wouldn't mind it if I could take some productive activities and make it so that I find them more enjoyable, and some unproductive activities less enjoyable!

Bad hands,back and legs?!! Did you mean physically? Because going to a doctor would be advisable in that case.
The results from going to doctors is that I am screwed permanently, some due to bad genetics and some due to probably some damage when I was a kid that caused me to grow wrong. It is more annoyances than a big deal, like always having to wear braces while typing because of how my tendons are placed in my hands, or wearing shoes with different soles because my legs are different lengths, causing my back to be crooked.
As far as I've gathered it can be maintained, not fixed.

Well, I've already written(typed) some of my thoughts about motivation in previous posts, so I won't say them again XD (the usual laziness..). I don't think I can say that I always work well under pressure. That only applies to when I feel that I really need to do that thing and that some huge problem would occur if I didn't. XD Other than that, pressure has the opposite effect on me and I end up doing nothing..

Amen! That would make things much easier and more fun to do! (especially those..productive activities..)

Hmm.. I see..It must have been some real damage, to have had such an effect.. I hope it's not inconveniencing you too much. >< I can imagine how annoying it can get..:S

Reciept? Why would i need that for? :reallyconfused:
really just said that to make you awkward when trying to sneak away unnoticed...
And i didnt do anything to zombies :runhappy:
I've always suspected you had some kind of strange affinity to zombies...so I believe you.
Zombie sympathizer!.
GenkiDan>> XD Apparently he's just scared of zombies~~~ All he does is run away.. :(
I think maybe he is one...and when he saw your sword he thought you had found out and was about to go zombie slaughtering and make him "dead meat" (more dead than usual that is)

Now I wanted to play Left4dead2...(if you ever heard of that)

The results from going to doctors is that I am screwed permanently, some due to bad genetics and some due to probably some damage when I was a kid that caused me to grow wrong. It is more annoyances than a big deal, like always having to wear braces while typing because of how my tendons are placed in my hands, or wearing shoes with different soles because my legs are different lengths, causing my back to be crooked.
As far as I've gathered it can be maintained, not fixed.

That didn't sound too good :1 but as long as you cope with it, and it's only more of an annoyance then, thats at least positive. Braces while typing, made me imagine you needing braces on your teeth while typing lol.

One of my legs is of a bit different length as well, but it's about unnoticeable. More of an annoyance yes. Since I'm aware.

Hmm but you were chasing meh and burning everything to the ground before you took out the swords? :o

If school wise i would change... well get into ani faster @_@ Should have done that two years ago...

I think maybe he is one...and when he saw your sword he thought you had found out and was about to go zombie slaughtering and make him "dead meat" (more dead than usual that is)

Now I wanted to play Left4dead2...(if you ever heard of that)

Right! Why didn't I think of that?!
Ah I know that game! It's one of the few shooter games I've played and loved. :fulfilled:

@Sam I wouldn't have chased you if you hadn't run away from me! (<< warped logic xD)
I like burning stuff! Get over it..>__> Everyone has their own hobbies, you know... If you're my friend you should either accept this cruel reality or try to fix it. XD

Does it have to do with procrastination? Or not doing your best at the time? If so, then I understand...

One of my legs is of a bit different length as well, but it's about unnoticeable. More of an annoyance yes. Since I'm aware.
That is actually completely normal. Almost everyone has different lengths. Mine are about 2.5 cm different though (which is not normal), so it caused my spine to grow a bit crooked after a while so that I still stand straight. XD

That is actually completely normal. Almost everyone has different lengths. Mine are about 2.5 cm different though (which is not normal), so it caused my spine to grow a bit crooked after a while so that I still stand straight. XD

Weird, my legs were slightly uneven but that was because my spine was crooked, not the other way around lol. I have scoliosis, apparently, just found that out recently after I went to a chiropractor. But he straightened me out so now I'm all good...well, my spine isn't perfectly straight, but at least my back doesn't hurt anymore.

As for the original topic, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have more confidence in myself...

Hmm... i should probably correct my posture before i get some spine related thingy.. x.x

@vivi I run lots soooo.... yeah :goodtea:

Should i shove you in the middle of some pile of nonflammable goo? :/

Nah its that they planned for the students to still be taking the other classes as they took the ani classes since most people would die after taking three ani classes in one sem... x.x Either of lack of sleep, loss of friends and other social related things, lack of time to eat, failing all their classes due to not having worked all sem long... etc... basically now ill be taking random unnecessary classes =w=

Weird, my legs were slightly uneven but that was because my spine was crooked, not the other way around lol. I have scoliosis, apparently, just found that out recently after I went to a chiropractor. But he straightened me out so now I'm all good...well, my spine isn't perfectly straight, but at least my back doesn't hurt anymore.

As for the original topic, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have more confidence in myself...

There is a good chance that is happened because my spine had something wrong in the first place, but now my one leg is permanently longer than the other (we measured them a few times haha).

Every time someone replies to this thread and mentions one of their problems, I realize how many problems I have. XD It seems I know how you all feel..
I know some people whose condition deteriorated because of lack of confidence..>< And that made them do some..weird things... I hope that doesn't happen to anyone else..:S
Here's something I've read before about building up confidence.. I only read the titles though.:D

Should i shove you in the middle of some pile of nonflammable goo? :/

Nah its that they planned for the students to still be taking the other classes as they took the ani classes since most people would die after taking three ani classes in one sem... x.x Either of lack of sleep, loss of friends and other social related things, lack of time to eat, failing all their classes due to not having worked all sem long... etc... basically now ill be taking random unnecessary classes =w=

Eeh? Is that your only way to fix me?!

Those Ani. classes seem like too much work.. But wouldn't that actually be better for you? Not to tire yourself too much..

Yeah I heard something about that, in addition to the polio vaccine is responsible for different lengths of the legs as well. Apparently it's usually the left leg thats the longest.

Imagines a kickboxer/mui thai fight with 2.5cm advantage...

Hmm maybe~ Itll keep you from burning stuff anyway~

Theyre intended to be a crapload of work x.x One of the teachers specifically said it was his job to stress out students so they can get better and then stressed out more in the next class :/

Yeah I heard something about that, in addition to the polio vaccine is responsible for different lengths of the legs as well. Apparently it's usually the left leg thats the longest.

Imagines a kickboxer/mui thai fight with 2.5cm advantage...

Hehe it is my left leg that is the shorty. I wear an insole in my shoe to make my left leg about 1cm higher to offset the problem a bit. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload