What Movies do you want/like to watch besides anime?

Looky looky A new Carrie :) Stephen Kings first ever book back on the big screen.

EWwwwwwwwwwww........... I miss NOw YOU SEE Meeeeeeeeee............. and I want watch pacific Rim...
have u watch it [MENTION=14353]whatpu[/MENTION]; ??

Im reading Carrie now to get ready for the movie. Its a pretty short book. At least compared to most of Stephen Kings books. Only like 200 pages.

EWwwwwwwwwwww........... I miss NOw YOU SEE Meeeeeeeeee............. and I want watch pacific Rim...
have u watch it @<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/member.php?u=14353" target="_blank">whatpu</a></u></b> ; ??

No, that does look good but i decided to go to Man of Steel instead.

Im reading Carrie now to get ready for the movie. Its a pretty short book. At least compared to most of Stephen Kings books. Only like 200 pages.

No, that does look good but i decided to go to Man of Steel instead.
Trailer for MoS made it look awesome too me.

I just watched one of the more enjoyable movies for me so far :j

Last edited:
Oh yeah I remember that movie I really liked it. If I remember right it wasent A ending I was expecting.
I expected the ending quite early actually, cause somewhere along the movie i figured it out before it was openly revealed.
Oh. I also love to watch eherrmm...cheesy films I guess? lol
Cheese ~? I thought the above was a good one imo. More like cheddar then perhaps...

Oh yeah I remember that movie I really liked it. If I remember right it wasent A ending I was expecting.
I expected the ending quite early actually, cause somewhere along the movie i figured it out before it was openly revealed.
Oh. I also love to watch eherrmm...cheesy films I guess? lol
Cheese ~? I thought the above was a good one imo. More like cheddar then perhaps...

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; and yeah a late reply for you, I thought it was good. I like movies in the kinda psychological/thriller genre, contrary to just mindless gore. Not that I mind plenty of that either as long as it's in addition and not in substitution.

I've always wanted to watch The Notebook...but in the end,I'm like..nah.

I like comedy and action movies.I also liked the movie White Chicks.Ever watch it?

white chicks.? noooo..... ahahha... funny movie i like is naked gun... ahahhha have watch it.???

yea... its legend for me.... so you follow the newest movie too..?? mmm like percy jackson is the newest i guess... or pacific rim.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢