What Movies do you want/like to watch besides anime?

lol..... have watch the conjuring.???? yea i like it horror.. but not guro...

[MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION]; lol i just want to ask that.. you have it.??? i like that.. ahahaha

which part u like most...?? if me the part where he baptize her.. and fighting her.. so epic... lol...

I haven't watch it... T ^ T

Is it really that scary? Many say yes and no at the same time~

It depends on how easily you get scared.But you should definitely see it.

yap..... must see moviee.. ahahha.. its preety funny and good.. maybe because taken from real story ya...

terkel-i-knibe.jpg

I have a Hollow Knight video which I am deeply fond of.
Typically a player defeats a boss, I like it when a boss defeats a skilled player.

Last edited:
Depends on my mood, time of day, weather and so on...
For example it´s night time and raining outside so I´ll probably watch a horror or mystery, like The Host (2006).

I can enjoy anything as long as I like a story and acting is good. However, I especially like mystery and horror movies and TV series. Like The Silence of the Lambs, Silent Hill, The Grudge, One Missed Call, Resident Evil, Stephen King's Rose Red, Supernatural, Buffy and etc. At times, I enjoy sci-fi (The Matrix, Lexx).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢